Wanna listen my upstairs neighbours having sex. Don't know how

Wanna listen my upstairs neighbours having sex. Don't know how.
Already tried android apps, as perfect hearing and stuff. Tried cup of glass on the wall too.
user, what's next?

how to listen through ceiling

Knock on the door and ask to watch you beta fuck

>tap ceiling with broom and yell at them to be "louder"

You need a bigger instrument than a cup. Try a mop pail (plastic). Stand on your bed and put the pail on your head.

And picture with tone stamp of course.

Plastic is better than glass? Ok, got it. They always have sex at tuesdays 1 o'clock (brasilian time) If i got something on the record i'll post. Thx bro

go to local old tyme electronics store, or digikey, get smallest mic connect 10-20ft of tiny gauge solid core wire, put on end of rod(tiny supports from the garden section, hobby store, industrial fiberglass wire pushing rods, etc). poke up wall.

use your fucking head.

get or build a parabolic mic and try outside at night.

fuck i think hackaday even had an article on a diy laser microphone to pick up microvibrations on windows and shit.

Drill a hole through the ceiling, a small hole. Get the depth of the hole as close to the thickness of your ceiling/their floor. Dont over-shoot that depth. Godspeed user.

Buy a cheap contact microphone on amazon

Mop pail doesn't work. Parabolic microphone? A good idea, but, don't you have anything easier?

>cup of glass

literally any parabolic object with literally any microphone at the foci

Drill a hole. Im telling you man, the less material between you and them, the better the conduction of sound waves.

Cut out the drywall on your side of the wall. Keep the piece to put back when your done. Depending on how the wall is set up, they will either be a fire wall (brick) right behind the drywall, or their will be a gap from the framing. If it's brick, you are shit out of luck unless you feel like boring though with a hand brace. If their is no brick, you are good to proceed. Continue through the wall until you hit their drywall, then attach your listening device.

If you are feeling really bold, go way down low and install a very small camera though the wall.

Obviously do it when they are not home, and if you do go through the wall for a camera, remember to run a shooter to collect all the dust so none accidentally falls out on their side.

Hope this helps you pathetic cuck.

yea i was more fond of the hole drilling too. the parabolic mic is only good for line of sight rly.

you can get a 4 foot endroscope with microusb for like 15$ in US from internet

Even better than the floor, run the microphone in the wall, less insulation.

You fucking stupid, m8?

same girl?

Same girl, want moar? Guys, i own the apartment. Will not drill a hole! I'm considering the parabolic with mic and a mic on the ceiling with a rod.

> Hey you
> out there on your own
> Sitting naked by the phone
> Would you touch me?
> Hey you
> with you ear against the wall
> Waiting for someone to call out
> Would you touch me?
> Hey you
> would you help me to carry the stone?
> Open your heart
> I'm coming home

thats why i what i was thinking. i have this tube full of fiberglass rods that clip together like tent poles that are made for exactly that.

no you were supposed to go outside with the dented pie pan in the yard or whatever

Just get roommates

knock on their door and ask to watch...

find your breaker panel. if its in the wall, there is prob open access to the inside of the wall.

or find a return air vent on the wall and wiggle whatever you use thru the crack between the air duct and drywall.

did you not do creative problem solving in school?

Contact mic with a rod? I think that's tha way

lol. truth.

> dayumn

dayumn

Dude. Brazilian apartments don't have air vent, are not even made of drywall! They are made of bricks, and don't have any comunnication.

ah man that changes a lot.

That's not a easy problem to solve. And the girl upstairs is a moaner. Have anyone tried contact mic?? It works?

Source please