Is this legal to keep under my seat in IL?

Is this legal to keep under my seat in IL?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxvfYsAg6H4
amzn.com/B001JT5CFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aslong as you dont say for self defence if you get asked whats it for.

>you say "for sports obviously"

You're kidding, right? Now we can finally concealed-carry a pistol in IL for self defense.. I honestly don't know.

Get a gun you fuckin' faggot.

op, we all know you're gaf (gay af), you don't need to show us your emergency dildo stash

I have numerous guns, I just haven't went to get a license to carry. This isn't ambiguous though.. It's not a bat. That's why I wonder if it's legal.

>Carrying a stick instead of a gun because you're too lazy.

Enjoy getting assraped by niggers.

>gaf

Honestly I'd rather use the stick. At some point I'll get around to carrying both. Unfortunately, even if I have a gun I'm still not sure about the legality of this thing.

>ypiyfwysiiyb (your pic is your face when you stick it in your bum)

>gaf

Eurotrash faggot snaggle tooth disgusting stinky degenerate scum detected

Someone's butt hurt

Get a MagLite, that can be bigger than this puny stick

Perfectly legal to carry. It's when you're forced to use it that it can fall in a grey area.

Well this thing has sentimental value as well. My dad was a cop and cracked the thing on a guy. He still used it for years after he taped it up. It's light and quick to swing.

Here's your (you), you may have it back
*gives user his (you) back*

Is that when it turns into a different item than a baseball bat? Or is there any distinction in such a case?

Wat

>you will never learn how to fly with garbage can lids
I would be the richest person in the city

>gaf

mmm summer

> >gaf

Not OP but in case of an attack (blade or unarmed), this stick is much more effiscient than a gun and will not sent you behind bars for defending yourself, due to proportionate response laws.

youtube.com/watch?v=SxvfYsAg6H4

kys

>sic

say it's a tire thumper. Truckers use them

amzn.com/B001JT5CFY

sure it is provided you can prove you only beat niggers with it

I do call it my nigger beater, if someone sees it roll out from under the passenger's seat of my vehicle.