Ask a female bdsm participant anything

Ask a female bdsm participant anything

what is female bdsm?

lets see that in your pooper

Are you lifestyle, or session only?

What is your sexual orientation?

Do you identify as submissive, or slave?

Are you owned?

With time stamp

Female as in I am female. And no, the electric tape is losing its grab. If I put it in my pooper it with give way.

A/S/L

and tits or GTFO

> Claims to be a woman
>Doesnt show tits

I am bi curious. My significant other is vanilla, so I only really play at parties. I am submissive, but I come across as dominant a bit because I am a brat and like to push boundaries.

Excellent.

Now tits or GTFO.

we have a newfag here guys.

it is when you do a poo but not pee. only for women it is possible

All nudes available on fet if anyone's interested...lenabean95

Or rather an old fag who doesn't devote themselves to the interwebs. One who browses but has a life...

No one gives a shit make with the tits then you'll be interesting.

an oldfag who doesn't know how to quote or timestamp right?

sage goes in every field

Do you give hot fudge enemas on request?

Lol backwards.

Devotion to the internet?
Nah. I'll just browse...aND with my free time I'll go to the local bdsm dungeon and get my ass beat.

>female bdsm participant

Do you weigh between 250 and 350 pounds, or in excess of 350 pounds?

found the trap

So you weigh 70lbs?

I weigh a fluctuating 115-125 pounds. 5'2". Relatively althetic build. Though I do strive for better

Nobody cares what unattractive women are into.

Your partner is vanilla, but you play at parties? Tell more.

Why do you stay with someone who isn't kinky?

Lol no kidding. Never been a problem for me though

she showed tits tho

so shes cool

Best way to get a sub?

I just made a Fetlife account today, need to go to some Munches too

He is vanilla but we have been getting kinkiwr together more often. He was raised a feminist. So he doesn't like slapping me around or being alpha or rapey. But we care about eachother, have a kid, and want to continue our relationship. So he has told me it's ok to play and or have sex with women

E

What's the best ways to use what you have in the picture any tips for making it not just sting but actually hurt

I concur

State your age.
State the age of your child.

be a decent human being.

There's a lot of shithead doms out there and after a few bad experiences subs will know to avoid them.

Dont just start saying 'I am in control do what I say', do take time to ask them what they like, do act respectfully but firmly. D/s is all about trust, and building up that trust makes it better for everyone.

I think that the best way would be to not specifically set out to find a sub. If you're new, it's super easy to get really deep really fast. I would suggest playing ad much as you can- that means go to munches, be respectful, and go to workshops and events. Play with as many as you can, being safe, so you get a taste for what YOU really want. If you are a dom, knowing what you want exactly can be very attractive to a sub.

Don't use it like that. A big part of bdsm, at least in my opinuon, is the sensation of the build up. The flogger isn't a hardcore toy in my experience (not a duct tape one, but one with spikes or marbles? Yeah...) use something stiff and swift to leave deep welts. Use a different tool if you want thuddy sensation.

Why do I know you? Take a guess

Lol i figured that would be very important.
Im not going to pressure anyone into anything that i wouldnt do.

I just want someone that is "mine".
Probably show them off a bit.

Im going to try and go to local Munches and see what its like

Don't have to be a fucking bitch about it. You started a thread to ask you anything. I did.

Go fuck yourself.

Totally agree. A scene is in some ways the most hardcore trust game for a couple. Or a lifestyle. I'm intrigued by the family that runs the local dungeon in my area. Old dude with a couple of older submissive. A wife, and a very young attractive sub

pressuring people is fine, you just have to ask about their limits ahead of time. Some girls like to be pressured, some don't.

sounds like he's living the dream. I guess running a dungeon would mean you have some pretty good odds at picking up new girls.

I think the point they were trying to make is, and my point also, is its just the regular dating game. It's the same. Just kinkier. People are the same though. Being into bdsm doesn't make anybody and better, it's just something they are interested in or involved in. Don't get over excited and tie yourseld down right away. Have as many experiences as you can, and in my opinion, as a sub, I would like the comfort of knowing everything you would be doing to me, you have had done to you. Be a switch.

Tits gtfo

Tgtfo

Titttttttttttts

Happen to be in Missouri?

Anand trips I say tits gtfo can't.. Wich ur not even a girl just a dude pretending

s or m?

Lolz
Ur funny

Both. But primarily m

Here. More fet pics.

I like pressure. I even like not knowing. Just having certain things off limits. Safewords. I just want to be pushed to endure as much as I can.

Wluld this make a decent bio then?

"Not sure what id like to get into but ill try and be open for anything.
I do have more Dominant interests but being a Switch could be fun too in order to help me learn the Dos and Donts of a D/S relationship.
Im here to learn and be more open.

Open to meeting other local kinksters either at Munches or just to hangout."

Being a Switch would be better, ill agree with that.

exactly why safewords exist. I like to push a girl beyond what she thinks she can handle. I want her to genuinely be unable to take any more, to reach her limits.