Staying at a shady hotel. What does this shit look like?

Staying at a shady hotel. What does this shit look like?

...deep inside Hilary clintons vagina

bedbugs or sesame larva

Cant really say.
Old sand, dried out bammer weed, larva?

Smoke some op

Like your in your dealers garage, what Harlem did you find this hospital in?

Looks like bird seed

Dead bed bugs.

That shit looks like something you're supposed to burn down before it gets worse

Reese's peanut butter cup wrapper

Or like someone drilled a hole through some wood

Looks like someone drilled a hole

OP here...

There was a big bed bug on one of my pillows in my last room. They moved me to another room and this pic is what I found looking around.

That's my thumb, I know it's not huge but seems big for a bed bug

My nigga that's a bed bug. Looks like you found queen. Congratulations.

Don't see anywhere they would have drilled holes

Like you need a new Hotel!

go find a new hotel asap!

Source please

Why you stayin there?
And did you give it a good review on tripadvisor?

name of the hotel please

Go to the frontdesk, ask to talk to manager, show picture, post results

That is most definitely a bed bug

it's oc

I posted it in a thread on page 10 just to see if the file conversion worked

im all sorts of itchy now. thx

Termite poop actually. look it up.

this

conqueror rules, user.

the first shit i dunno looks like tobacco or something can't tell but this shit here is a fucking bedbug dude get a refund and make the trek to a better place... hell sleep in your car it's better than what you'll go thru if you bring that shit home.

bed bug get the fuck out.

sleep in ur car man

Looked like birdseed in the thumb. On closer examination...contents of packets of dried chili that come with pizza delivery.

shake from some mexi-weed and a reeses wrapper.

Leave dude. Demand a refund and leave.

You guys ready for the best part? We're staying here cause our house is being repaired and unlivable at the moment. Don't know if homeowners insurance will allow us to transfer to another hotel.

Also, this shit is in the room next door too. I find it hard to believe it's chili powder or weed in that case. Termite shit, maybe. Worried about them being dead bed bug larvae or something.

seriously call the insurance company and explain the shit tell em you have pics for evidence they will stop payment if dude doesn't issue a refund prbly. and fyi your homeownwers insurance isn't gonna want to pay for a full tent up and fumigation after they just cleared your home when you bring em back with you.

Checked but dude seriously get the fuck out just for tonight, cause that's a dead bedbug. Tomorrow try to come up with another plan. Last thing you want is bedbugs in your house

>staying in a hotel that you KNOW has bed bugs
EVACUATE YOURSELF

The sesame shits look like carpet beetle eggs to me. That shit on the mattress was 100% a bedbug. Get the fug out of there.

It's even got the dried, dark red bits in there. I understand why you're paranoid, man. I would be, too. But I'm pretty sure that's just a spilled plastic tub of dried chilis from Papa Johns.

dude who gives a fuck about the debris they found a bedbug if theyre in one room they're fucking in them all the odds are not with user that the hotel was gracious enuf to spend the money for elimination likely just a maintenance tech wit a bottle and a bomb and a cleaning lady with a vacuum

You're honestly better off sleeping outside, OP...
Explore more, I wanna see the rest of the shitel.

There was that one bed bug and two small ones but that was it. There were actually no other signs of any infestation in the last room. Is that normal or is it more likely I managed to carry them in from outside somehow?

its a reece cup wrapper

Gross ass corner in the bathroom

Nigga you got to get the FUCK out of there. Get a refund and go someplace better. You don't deserve this shit.

did you have to move something to see that?

Looks like the stuff from a Costco hot dog bun

no dude, thats a fucking bed bug. keep your shit in your car, shower thoroughly and burn everything thats already in the room.

Kek

>Don't see anywhere they would have drilled holes
i think youre confusing bedbugs with termites.

Thats for sure a bedbug dude gtfo there.

kek'd

dude they hide in teeny tiny cracks, they can flatten so flat you hardly see em, they sense your body heat,respiration and heartrate and know when you are asleep. then they come out in droves to literally vampire your ass. btw wanna talk fucking out there they breed thru a process called catastrophic insemination. the male actually impales the female with his bug cock and plants his eggs. they often mistake a male and literally kill it with their giant fucking hard ass bug dick. get the fuck out don't put your family thru this shit Sup Forumsro

lol best hotel. bet the pillows are covered in dry jizz.

What the fuck is wrong with OP? LEAVE YOU RETARD. STOP POSTING PICS JUST LEAVE SLEEP IN YOUR CAR. Fucking retard if yiu stay 10 more minuets i hope those niggers get all over you shit because your being fucking autistic staying any longer.

dude someone really should screencap this thread for the immense retard faggotry displayed by OP

GET OUT OF THERE NIGGER

OP has to be trolling us at this point. i really hope you don't have kids OP. its a sad state of affairs when Sup Forums faggots care more about your family than you do.

MY NIGGA THAT IS A HUNGRY BED BUG