Faces of Sup Forumsthread

Faces of Sup Forumsthread.
Constructive criticism would appreciate

Nick, go fuck off and fap to Loli's.

When all is white summerfags come out of the woodwork

roast me

Decent looking guy. My advice to OP is to get a haircut and perhaps bulk up a little

A great improvement would be an hero

You will be a trap in 5 years

That guy girls say "is too nice" until he drugs and rapes them

gay, kill yourself

Haircut. Eat healthy and build a bit of muscle. Get into boxing or something.

Cut ur hair?

Ok

One day you will leave your mother's basement. Until then you will pretend to be a girl in chat rooms

hi

> girl
> beard
> mustache

Top kek.

Looks like he molests his cheerleader daughter

hahah,great pic

Thanks for joining us tonight

I really, really like this picture.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

mods

John: I really, really, really like this image.

here’s how i interpret this: Bill Hitchert, Jon Callanan and Lori Petrosino were facebook friends (prolly IRL friends as well). One day Bill Hitchert posted the Banana image. Maybe he got some response, maybe not. Maybe people commented on the image and he was really proud of his finding. Maybe no one commented and he let it go. I think he got some feedback and he was proud of himself, in a pleb way. Then, one day, perhaps not too long after, Jon Callanan posts the same banana image. I don’t know if it was intentional or not. Perhaps he had a beef with Bill Hitchert, perhaps he was just trolling Bill, perhaps he was just as a moron as Bill (they are friends, after all). Bill, upon seeing that, not sure what Jon was up to, tries to fake a laugh and asks where did Jon find it (hey Jon “ha-ha”, where did you find this ?). Jon, who prolly knew what he was doing, says, oh, just somewhere. Then adds sarcastically. Nice of you to join us. It’s possible that Bill was ignoring Jon, and that Jon did it to bait Bill. Bill, then, passively-agressively says the famous “i really (3x) like this image”, as if saying (yeah, I, it was me, before, who posted that image, scumbag) Jon, then replies with his famous: save it, it’s yours, which, of course, means “yes, I know you posted, i stoled, suck my dick”. Then Lori, who was just passing by, says: “wow, this is funny” Bill, then being the one who posted first, of course, says “thank you, you should thank me, I was the one who introduce the image to this faggot” And that was the story

I didn't know what I was looking at for a good 5 mins

Omg!

With a different haircut you could look really good.

Tits or gtfo

Rate+tips please?

Get a haircut.

why r there bananas in this thread

Okay, that one actually gave me a little smile.

Thanks, Lori

carl?

Get a haircut, you'll look more mature.

Proof that /b is polluted with 13 year old racist, dorky, virgins

Lips are too pink/big. Good for a girl, not so good for a guy. Hard to tell but would recommend getting a tan and incest in a haircut.

You have potential. But are currently wasting it. Maybe coz youre poor.

Can I get an honest opinion?

I lack true friends, you can see the sadness in my eyes

Rate it faggots

all gay, kill yourselves

Lose weight . Beard not bad. Maybe have your head closer. Give you a more masculine edge. You have features bordering on soft so you need to harden up a bit

Shave the mustache, the hair is too lightly colored to go with the rest, it just seems out of place.

Boy next door/shaggy look. Ok. Nice jawline. Invest in better fucking clothes and youll be fine.

Get a nose job. Everything else seems fine

>ANONYMOUS imageboard
>posting your underage face like it's facebook

G O B A C K T O R E D D I T
O

B
A
C
K

T
O

R
E
D
D
I
T

Nose job and eye brow maintenance. Everything else seems fine

These threads are fucking cancer go outside faggots

Wait. Revision . Your hairline is a bit weird on your temples. Kind of wolverine like

nigga u gay