Alright Sup Forums I'm looking for a new tv series to binge watch. I've seen most good series...

Alright Sup Forums I'm looking for a new tv series to binge watch. I've seen most good series, maybe you can impress me with one I haven't yet

The Shield

seen it, that one is ok

Better call saul. I wasn't very impressed with the first few episodes, but after the 3rd it got alot better

Mr. Robot

think i stopped at 2 is it really worth it to keep going?

Seen em both, need more suggestions

Well if you have HBO go, I recommend True Blood. I didn't want to like it because it's all vampire bullshit. But my wife got me turned on to it. It's got alot of cursing, violence, sex, drug use and comedy. It's actually a well rounded show

true crime the first season.
the second is not worth the time.

I think it is. Like I said I wasn't impressed by the first 2. But after that the writing really seemed to pick up speed.

Currently binge watching American Horror Story. It's good if you're into weird shit.

It's good if you haven't got any taste

Watch all 10 episodes free on youtube

bloodline on netflix is actually fucking amazing. second season recently dropped and its good so far, while like the first season is is a slow build/burn. recently got into and caught all the way up with the blacklist. it is so much more than bay guys vs fed shit so dont just take it at first glance without watching an ep or two and giving it a chance.

You all fucking suck.
Watch Oz user get educated

New Tricks was a great show... to bad they killed it after12 series

prison break, fringe, the flash, arrow, supernatural

Also Outnumbered
Also Moone Boy

Though comedies, not procedurals

Sons of Anarchy & Dexter

True Blood is fucking dumb but moderately entertaining for like 3 seasons, it's dumb and bad for like 2 and beyond awful for the last two.

The Wire

Sons of Anarchy. I'm on the last episode now

Wayward pines is good as fuck

The blacklist

The Wire of course...

Fargo is up there too

White Collar is a good one to watch with the gf

Packed to the rafters
Wentworth
Outrageous Fortune
Still Game
Offspring
Rush (2008)

The Strain

AUSfag detected

NZfag actually

Banshee
Banshee
Banshee

First and second season available on Amazon prime

I second this the first and third and fifth seasons are really good and the other ones are alright. The first season does a fantastic job keeping you unsure of what's actually going on and has plenty of plot twists.

4th season is stacking up surprisingly well

Supernatural gets shitty pretty quickly after they quit fighting demons

Definitely. If you liked Breaking Bad you will like this show. It's definitely a little different but there's just a feel you get from Breaking Bad and it's definitely there in better call saul. A lot of the same style choices and plot tools are used.
Other than that I would recommend the killing. I think it ran from around 2011 to 2014. It's one of my favorite shows of all time, but it's definitely not a relaxing show to watch.....it's depressing in every single episode.

Only watch these if you like to be severely disappointed

The last season, with gaga playing a vamp or something... pure shit

Both are quite good dexter has its meh seasons but I loved the rest of it

Gotta watch 24 if you haven't yet, that shit is legit OG.

Burn Notice, White Collar, The West Wing

I liked Dexter till the hot sister started wanting to sleep with dex

> Mfw nobody mentioned generation kill

have you ever seen spaced?
it was funny ass hell just a little short.

24 is shittiest shit ever shat

californication, but only the first four seasons. the last three absolutely suck.

I actually thought it was pretty cool. I like lady Gaga in it.

S1: Trying to actually be horror but everyone acts so inhuman and weird that the whole thing is just off-putting. Also breaks its own apparent rules for plot twist purposes.

S2: Also tries to be horror but shoe horns in alien abductions for no god damned reason.

S3: Probably the most entertaining season. No longer trying to even pretend it's a horror show anymore.

S4: Boring as fuck, plots go nowhere fast and some seem to just hit dead ends for no reason.

S5: Worst season yet

>hot sister
kek

She is best part of super shit season

> 24 is shittiest shit ever shat
Go to sleep Kevin, it's way past your bedtime

Silicon Valley is pretty good

Would recommend starting on season 3 or 5, those are the better seasons. New story every season so there's no need to keep up with anything.

/thread
Best show ever made

Surviving jack (it got cancelled but the episodes they made were really good)

louie (netflix)

I agree the third one was probably the best but I really enjoyed the first season too. I never really finished the fifth one but like what I seen and the other 2 I agree were shitty and should just be skipped

Truth don't discount the show if you don't like a season, just switch seasons

>watching an entire meh season of a tv show

lol why tf would you do that. also does anyone have any opinions on The Path or Preacher? both considering getting into.

Also I would recommend Casual, it's pretty funny, awkward sort of alt family drama. Silicon Valley is funny. Season one is top notch.

The path is booooooooooring... haven't watched episode 1 of preacher yet

Is it weird that I like fear the walking dead more than the walking dead?

You mean fx

alright good to know. nothing worse than boring shit.

Definitely gets better after a few shows.

Also try Rockford Files.

The seasons aren't bad they just have a hard time comparing to the first one which set the bar pretty high.

its also on netflix i believe is what he means.

I watched the first season of Dexter and really liked it. Then season 2 first few eps I thought was garbage and haven't seen anything else.

Original Australian Wilfred > shitty American Wilfred
Original Irish Mrs. Brown's boys > shitty English Mrs. Brown's Boys

This was a really good show!
That part with Brian and vulva the artist makes me laugh every time i think about it.

House of cards
Louie is also based as fuck

True Detective. Penny Dreadful. Leftovers. Game of Thrones if you're not an idiot not watching it already.

you need a good dose of British comedy

Father Ted
IT Crowd
Fast Show

some classic scifi drama

The Prisoner (1967 17 episodes)

best new scifi drama, fucking amazing

The Leftovers

Lucifer
The Knick
Both really good so far

I fucking love The Good Wife, and Rizzoli & Isles both ended too soon

Lucifer is only good if you never read the graphic novels

fucking kill yourself both of those shows are terrible.

don't remind me when i saw the trailer i threw up in my mouth a little bit.
it and sandman are the best graphic novels i have ever read.

Also trollied, still Game, misfits, catastrophe, bottom, dads army, Fawlty towers, fucking hundreds of others

Sandman was my shit

Best possible shows to watch now.

Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

Seisen Cerberus

Big Order

Ushio to Tora

Bungou Stray Dogs

Sousei no Onmyouji

Hundred

Boku no Hero Academia

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure – Diamond is Unbreakable

I like The Good Wife, too. But that series finale was one of the worst I've ever seen.

I wish they had done full spin-offs of death and delirium

Anyone watched more than two episodes of Bates Motel?

It's truly an amazing GN i wish more people would read it. However in saying that some fucking Jew producer just got the idea in his head to make it into fox's next big summer hit! sandman will played by a soulful black woman and Lucy Lu will be her sidekick.

They pulled the final series out from under them with 2 ep notice... at least it end up like enterprise

Lol somebody has a hate on for elementary

Justified was really good

I wish they would make more constantine

no it wasn't it was shit

Yes

Boardwalk Empire

It was... OK... it had good acting just... shitty rehashed writing

Why?

Dexter

Twin Peaks (1990-1991)

Rick and morty

Another highly overrated turd that all my hipster friends keep telling me is really good!

What kind of person still watches TV?

Fuck off and hang yourself

THIS!