I need some medfag help Sup Forumsros please I'm freaking out

I need some medfag help Sup Forumsros please I'm freaking out.

A couple of days ago this one bump appeared and I figured it was just an infected hair or something and then more of them appeared today and yesterday and they are painful and don't leak any fluids. They seem really small and they are spread out. Inside they are pinhole sized holes and it hurts to the touch. Picture related story to follow.

Are you taking a medicine called Topamax?

I had unprotected sex with a few girls. The first about a month ago I had been with her for almost a year and she cheated on me and didn't tell me until after we had sex again. About a week after I got with my ex whom I talked to and she said she got tested 2 weeks ago and was clean. A virgin. Then a friend of mine who said she didn't have sex for 9 months and she didn't have any obvious signs. I also went camping and had dirty clothes on for a few days before I could wash them.

Tl:dr I'm a whore and I'm scared

Sorry bro. You have AIDS

I'm not taking any medication. I have no known allergies.

Serious responses only please.

looks like herpes

Hsv2. Go to the doc and get some acyclovir.

The newest one. It's literally only maybe a millimeter in diameter.

my mom confirmed she has herpes. Still she allowed my younger brothers to drink after her on a daily basis. I tried to prevent it as much as I could and scolded her many times. Now my brothers get cold sores once every few months. I want to die.

Are there any other things it could be?

i have come for you..

It's Super AIDS-Herpes Cancer. I give you 3 months to live, at best.

keep poking them use a hot spoon and see what happens

get hopped up on a fuckton of pain killers and squeeze as much shit out of those things that you can, then blast those bumpy motherfuckers with peroxide and bandage the fuck out of them.
plus, use a condom from now one. girls be nast nowadays.

I wish if it were that simple and I knew I wasn't going to have to live with it I would be much happier.

It doesn't hurt bad enough for me to need pain killers to do that.

I wouldn't worry I got a huge cyst on the bottom of my dong about 5mm wide and it explodes maybe every 6 months with a huge shitload of puss

It hasn't stopped me from nailing girls cause I'm usually too drunk to remember the exploding cyst on my dick lol

for the peroxide part
penis peroxide is like lava, man

Not cool man.

Congratulation, you gots the Herp.

Fuck you. That's metal

Thanks im going to kill myself now.

inb4 user who wants to help

it can be a few things here dear mr stink a lot

herpes, that could be because some branchs of it can look like holes in the moon

gonorrea, thats fucked up because it means you can have it on your uretra and you will be peeing cheese in no time without a treat

ingrown hairs i had them and tought it was hpv

now that we kinda know what kind of shit you could have this is my personal opinion

you are a disgusting human being for not taking care of youself with condoms, i mean DUDE.. ITS YOUR FUCKING COCK, you only got one jeeeez

i think they are fucking ingrown hairs acne shit

none of the previous std's mentioned have yellow growths except for gonorrea, good luck and please take care AND SHOWER AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK for fuck sake

Would you describe the sores as "blister" like?

If it's herp it should burn like Thích Quảng Đức though.

Ice Pirates!

o and a plus

none of them hurts YOU FUCKING DUMBASS only acne hurts so there you go im like the fucking inspector gadget for stds

one of the swoodest movies to exist

>I had unprotected sex with a few girls.
Pffft don't lie. Nobody on Sup Forums has grill sex. You fucked a few sissies!

I shower daily but I've been on vacation and didn't have clothes. The only time I didn't shower for a day was when I went camping.

>got with my ex whom I talked to and she said she got tested 2 weeks ago and was clean. A virgin.
Suuureee

Virgin was a different girl.

Wow that's the closest I'd ever want to come to a dick. Don't know why I'm even in these threads?!

Fucking casual

Good news? If they hurt, not likely that they are herpes chancres. If they can rupture like a whitehead, it is likely they Molescum. Google those terms for pics and reading. Molescum will weep liquid. If they are only painful when picked/squeezed, it could be papilloma.

Don't be a fool; eliminate the negro race.

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT, IS WHAT YOU ARE

>Don't be a fool; eliminate the negro race.
Unexpected chuckle

WOWOWOW CALM DOWN user!!!!

>Tl:dr I'm a whore and I'm scared
Pfft, I'd still fuck you

Next time it swells, use a very sharp sword of exact 0 and slice a ~1.5mm incision perpendicular to your dickular. Squeeze until only blood expectorates. Use tweezers or some kind of cotton/gauze and dig out the sac. This is why it keeps refilling.