Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums. How come niggers like to blame the white devils for all that they had to do with slavery and shit and completely forget the ones who sold them into it in the first place? Nigger hate thread now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2fMeer5Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because...

Because whites are turning into cucks, and the fact we take it proves it.... Or maybe because we have a decent job on average n don't want to lose that... Idk

I like black people

This isn't a black hate thread. Its niggers. The people who feel like they are owed something. The most racist kind of people. The people who kill each other in the strees and blame everyone else. The scum of the earth basically.

You just described most of the white people I know also

some of my biggest idols and role models are black, and I know a lot of blacks that are just overall better human beings than I am, but I firmly believe that there is something inherently wrong with niggers in general that places them with a handicap compared to other races. if that makes me racist, well i guess im racist

interesting since Europe and the US have used Africa for natural resources for a long time. Left looks like that because of Europe and the US. Right probably used many resources from Africa to build that community.

I'm afraid to publicly say I'm proud to be white

It doesn't though because niggers are not a "race". They're a portion of sub-humans that are bringing shame to a much bigger race.

reminds of Haiti and the Dominican Republic. Haiti cut down all of its trees for fuel and energy and now their economy is in shables because of that, and every time they get heavy rain the soil gets eroded heavily so the crop gets ruined then many niggers starve.

Compare that to the Dominican side where they protected the forest, have a good crop every year and people dont die in muslides.

Guess which side has the most niggers.

I think you are totally wrong. Those houses were likely constructed from local timber. Would be too expensive to import goods and services from Africa to sustain that kind of community.

Yeah dumb fucks fucking
White peps will slave another
Race instead blacks
Or I have tu remain you
How Asian brothers mexicunts
Even you same dumb ass race
Like te fucking Irish fucking cuck
You racist hate apes because
Just jelly for them bigger black dicks

>Haiti cut down all of its trees for fuel and energy and now their economy is in shables because of that

The US places economic sanctions on Haiti when they gained Independence since the US still owned slaves and wanted to show that slaved can't run a country. They have never recovered. Used their resources to survive without trade from the closest major power.

He isn't worth the trouble. Common sense is cancer to him.

His mind thinks sky-scrapers, roads, and everything else we build is made of cotton and diamonds.

>Haiti - Ethnic groups: 95% Black, 5% Mulatto

>Dominican Republic Ethnic groups: 72.9% Mixed, 16.1% White, 10.9% Black, 0.1% Yellow

Sup my wiggas :)

Was this supposed to be in English?

no but the money to build them came from somewhere.

>white people went to Africa
>bought black people from black people
>brought them back to America
>black people worked then (really important!)
>wanted to be free
>white people gave them freedom
>because of whites, we have black athletes, actors, musicians and even a president in USA
>the rest are lazy fucks who ''survive'' thanks to welfare
>somehow, white people are to blame

...and then you have some extreme examples, like Beyonce, a strong and proud black woman. So proud that she uses tons of makeup and Photoshop skills to make her skin look ''whiter''. Yeah, a true role model.

Don't fucking pretend you
Don't understand is not
Perfect but it is legible stupid cuck

Hmm, maaaybe because of the following hundreds of years of being treated as property, raped, bred, killed, lynched -after- they were 'sold'?

Honestly, fuck off edgefag. Kys.

haha what the fuck, its like you just decided to press enter at random intervals while typing

I don't have pretend...it's nonsensical.

Enough I have had it with the Niggers, they never remeber the Irish were enslaved too. Wasnt just the niggers. Fucking ungrateful pieces of shit

It obviously I am a black man hard trying to be smart. I be sorry.

niggers continue to enslave other niggers every day. if you point that out you are a racist!

I don't mind all niggers, just the ones who have to be a victim all the time.

You know how the kid tell in the gorilla pen? Well I seen a nigger comment on one of the news stories about it earlier. He said "oh so a gorilla gets shot and America loses their shit meanwhile cops shoot black men every day" of course everything always comes back to how mistreated they are, kek.

Nothing pisses me off more than someone with a victim complex. Be it a nigger or anyone else.

60 niggers got shot in Chicago this weekend.

We should just arm the niggers and fence them in somewhere, and let them do the rest.

Asian here, as an observer I'll never get why white people, after hundreds of years of being the all-powerful douchniggers of the world, all of a sudden decided, as a race, to lower themselves down to worthlessness, while at the same time putting the blacks (and muslims, in Europe's case) on a pedestal. No other group of people on this planet actively do these things purposely to handicap themselves. It almost makes me suspicious that whites have some kind of ulterior motive in the long term

/thread

I too am fond of the white man

You do realize that Asians have been on the top of the chain for ages,

Are you calling me racist for pointing out there were white slaves?

You should've seen what was going on when that happened on twitter. Tons of niggers taking pokes at it like "this is because white people can't control their kids" and shit like that. As soon as it was revealed that the family was black, it suddenly turned racist like "why does it matter what skin color they were? Racist media trying to make us look bad". Its pathetic honestly how ignorant and stupid their baboon minds can be.

I hate when niggers say "there ain't no such thing as reverse racisim you can't be racist against whites ". You know what I hate even more than the niggers who spew this dumb ass bullshit? The white faggots who agree so no one will think they're racist.

It's no conspiracy. It's just women.

Regardless of race.. give your women any power, and your society is self-defeating, destructive, suicidal, etc.

It was bad enough before we gave women the right to vote. After that, the fuckery was inevitable.

Because we can't yell at the African niggas who sold us. So we yell at the assholes who bought us.

well of course i'm a gender fluid liberal arts major and any time you point out a fact you are racist!
racist scum like you make me sick! I wish this country was more like Sweden.

Actually, this is whitey without niggers

Better pic brah

But lets be honest the worst of the worst are the sandniggers

You mean white people?

>So we yell at the assholes who bought us.

...and feed you, and try to educate you, and give you a free ride, while you niggers scam the system, commit crime and overburden the taxpayers that are starting to wish you were all dead.

mine works better

And that somewhere probably wasn't Africa.

Yours is better

But does the term "nigger" only specify to black people? If a nigger is a person that is bringing shame to a much bigger race can I say "white nigger" because surely there have been countless white people that have done so.

Asians most certainly were not between 1650 and 1900. China got buttfucked by european powers and swaths of south east asia were colonized. They're going to be back on top now though.

I for one welcome our new sino-japonic overlords.

And you only have previous white people to blame. Because there were the one, by stealing cultures and enslaving people, that made white people being proud to be white somewhat of a risky subject nowadays

Whatever wrongs committed by whites is more than made up by the wrongs committed by blacks.

Not only is your argument completely nullified by reality, but according to your logic.. whitey has a lot catching up to do.

Right? Isn't it time whites started paying blacks back for all the racism and violence? Maybe it's time whitey started raping black women, killing blacks, robbing blacks, etc.

That is, again, using your logic.

Coal, gold, diamonds surely didn't come from local Seattle...

Shit. This guy is onto us...

Everyone has been buttfucked by the Europeans especially the Europeans they loved buttfucking themselves

The fuck kind of house is made of diamonds?
North America has all that shit anyway. Read a fucking book.

Our youth have been brainwashed for 30+ years using our education system, so now all the first generation of brainwashed kids are now adults, many of them are politicians & teachers, they are now indoctrinating the youth on an industrial scale.

They're taught our culture is disgusting, our crimes against humanity are reprehensible, all our other races are our victims, minorities rights trump our rights & we must allow our disgusting white race to die for the good of humanity. The next crop of politicians will be worse than the current, the Marxism has an even stronger grip now than before.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJ2fMeer5Mw

It is true that there is no such thing as "reverse racism". It's just racism. Niggers just can't admit that they are some of the most racist mother fuckers on the planet.

I use the term nigger as short hand for anyone who constantly plays the victim while leaching off the government. That just happens to include the majority of black people.

>They have never recovered.
I'm not sure if you're just so ignorant of history that you have no sense of how much time has passed since then, or if you're really just stupid enough to swallow whatever excuse - no matter how blatantly inadequate it is - that the nigger apologists feed you.

Haiti has been receiving hundreds of millions in US aid for years now and is still shit, while Cuba, which actually has had to deal with a US embargo for the last few decades, is doing much better.

At best, that's like blaming the clerks at convenience store for the lung cancer epidemic.

Why is Roots on every Fucking channel. It's not February