"depressed" people who are either putting on an act, or are actually over their past issues and are just milking it

"depressed" people who are either putting on an act, or are actually over their past issues and are just milking it.

>Pic related
>watching candid interview with him in back of a car
>he laments how he's not a happy person
>comes across insincere as fuck
>like if as he's saying it, he's holding back laughing at the kids who eat up his act and buy his music

Try being a mortician for a living then come back and tell us you're not depressed faggot.

either bait or op is just an asshole

people experience mental illness jackass
good for u for obviously being neurotypical
go fuk urself

something takes a part of me

OP is jealous of jon davis and his kickass custom mic stand

He isn't milking anything. His day is done and along the way his band split under the weight of their drug and mental issues. His orginal fan base who were in early teens when Korn started are now in their 30's. If he says he's unhappy, I believe him

Pink Floyd wannabes

Doing a cover doesn't make you a wanna be. By that logic disturbed are a bunch of simon and garfunkle wannabes. Of course im assuming thats why you said that.
Also their cover of the wall and their cover of one were solid covers.

I'm severely depressed and I agree with OP. For me, it's just a lack of motivation now.

Older than 30, I'm around that age and they already had 2 albums out when I started listening.

I have a Bachelors in Psych if it makes any difference. I think depression is a real thing, but there are a lot of people who really just have a temporary bout of it or just need to get outside and eat better and get out of their routine. It's over-diagnosed, as a lot of disorders are. Don't throw pills at it right away. Or like OP said they are milking it for attention.

>bachelors

Okay?

he was fucked by his very own dad, I doubt he can get over it

>I have a Bachelors in Psych
>I think depression is a real thing

wat were you doing the last 4 years of college

>in their 30's
>older than 30

Right.

You know that 31 through 39 are included in that, don't you?

they should call it quits and split
they were big back then but after 2000 or like just 5 years in spotlight they just poof gone like the wind
i'd be depressed too

That sounds really korny

Apparently you don't if "around" 30 means 30 to you.

Their best album is life is peachy tbh. Everything else is nowhere near as good.

And not all disorders are permanent. If you have a bout of depression, you're dealing with a mental disorder.

Life is good

Life is bad you should feel bad

Kek

bad is good
means ur alive

Evil means live u fuck

wat

could anyone with that 5head even milk depression

He's a faggot that used to get bullied and sent to the principals office for wearing eyeliner,wearing trip pants and listening to new wave shit. Fuck this dildo

This depresses me in a good way