Wow look at all these betas. I never thought it was possible, for real thought people like you guys didn't exist

Wow look at all these betas. I never thought it was possible, for real thought people like you guys didn't exist.

I was wondering why I got all these girls so easy all the time. Then I see all these 1-6/10s and then I realize that compared to you guys I'm like an 99/10 so there's no comparison hahahaha. Oh wow, here's a tip, get out of your parents house every once in a while and pick up some weights. If you can't even bench press your own weight you are pathetic. Hahaha oh man this is just too rich. I gotta go get my bros to see this oh my God.

Still nigger.. so take this L niggardly

I always carry an L muhfucka Wanna see I'll show you lil ass in person matter a fact.

bump

Who bumped this and why?

XD SAGED

I Bumped to expose the "Full Pic With Face"

>Im digging through them now, Just dont remember where I put it

I had TONS of fun with this faggot before XD

SAGE

Im pretty sure it was this faggot, not positive though

SAGE

Lmao no.

He's never posted his face on here before. This is copypasta, he probably got this pic from facebook

ay yo brochacho fucc outta here we dont need your kind

Woops, I had him confused with (Pic Related)

But in all seriousness, I guarantee if I put in any type of time at all....I could find out alot more then just his face.

>"Geo-Loc" is stored in photos genius

>"Geo-Loc is stored in photos

Thats why "Real Anons" DON'T post OC

SAGED

Go ahead, we're all waiting.

Have other shit going on right now

>Just confirmed today, my 12 year old little cousin was literally sex trafficked, after MONTHS and MONTHS of giving the police info begging

There are some dirty cops that need to be schooled 1st!

SAGE

Virgin 25lvl rustard (((((0(

>Being this much of a newfag

Yeahhhhhhhhh.........thats mine "Little Boy" not some shit likd your little wanna be fawkes fag bullshit "Kid"

"Look Maa Im 4channering"

>Yippieeeeeeeeeee for summer

Your breasts are exquisite.