What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

They smell like pinto beans.

same as other races.

intelligent decent ones: smell really nice and are pleasant

ghetto ones: ugh.

they are crazy in bed. and everywhere else too.

Let's see...
>loud
>obnoxious
>controlling
>never stop talking
>constant drama
>obsessive
>jealous

Take my advice, avoid at all costs.

I am Hispanic and I hate Hispanic females. I'll take a white girl over them any day.

grass is always greener

you pretty much described all women.

All bitches are crazy and none of you have a chance with a latina

>none of you have a chance with a latina
thank god

As a hispanic myself, i can saw i have seen hispanic chicks from all walks of life. while there are some intellegent decent ones, the vast majority (in the US) are all borderline retarded and just unpleasant to be around. (heres a tip, the lighter the skin, the better. I know it sounds racist but as someone who has been around latinos/hispanics his entire fucking life, i can verify, this is true)

you're a fag

Your point is?

that's not true at all. I've known borderline white Latinos that were ghetto as hell, and very indigenous looking ones that were very pleasant. There's no correlation.

Latino here, dated everything from Latinas to Asians, unless your cockstrong as hell, know how to set your foot down, and can convince any girl what you want is what they want, a Latina will run all over you and consider you less of a man for it.

you are a gentleman and a scholar

I've had a few make me tacos that's about it

correct answer

I hope they were real tacos at least and not fat stoner garbage like taco bell

First girlfriend was a Mexican. Awesome to lay, but already had a kid at 15, family was split up via divorce, family was stupid as well, brothers were drop-outs who liked gang-banging, father of child was a drug-addict who died at 28 while GF and mother of child was 14 at the time, he used to regularly beat her, family loved me because I was White and proved that I had a future going for me, she cheated on me regularly, the whole family was FAR more racist than me (I can't stand niggers and was vocal about it but they hated them FAR more than I ever did and do), family was the most unhealthy people I have ever been witness to as they ate nothing but Walmart meat and dairy and they drank smoked and did drugs as if it was going out of style. All in all, that family was and is the most fucked up and disgusting people I have ever known.

Latinas come in two flavors: submissive and bitchy. You know the stereotypical old Latina grandmas who cook and clean all day and take care of the kids? The submissive ones are like that, with a ton of sex thrown in. And they wait on you hand and foot.

The other side though ... no thanks.

Also had a Mexican housekeeper

How much did she steal from you?

>being a trump supporter

they're fucking crazy.

They suck dick beautifully, will ride you like an animal and will cook you the best pupusa you've ever had, but if you cross them they will disconnect the fire alarm and burn your favorite possessions in the bathtub.

whether it's worth it is up to you.

I know they get hot young, like at 13. Wish I knew Spanish I'd probably nail one.

Stole my marriage. She fucked my husband

dumb as fuck

After dealing with these kind of people it should be no surprise that I am.

no, you're just an edgelord that thinks entirely in the confines of Sup Forums memes

Honduran-American fag here

>To latinas,
I'm just a beta neckbeard
>To white woman
I'm okay if I didn't have my afro and lost some weight
>To she-niggers

I'm really shock as why they like me. My dick is too small to be with a black girl but idk it like nappy-headed hoes are easy to get with.

Anyways, I'm a latino who has a zero chance in reproducing the lation race. :(

are you an afro-honduran?

Also, one of the hottest chicks I ever known is Honduran, I wish I could bang her

This is the work of advanced latina tradecraft.

Usually they just make off with some silverware and maybe some inexpensive jewelry.

Sex wise they suck mad dick but they are kind of boring to fuck

>Summer after senior year of High School
>Cuban girl named Mariam, cute, perky small breasts, plump ass. Just broke up with her bf
>I've known her for years, although we became friends our junior year, same classes

>She snapchats me drunk one night, saying how she needs to blow someone
>Drunk or not, I play around with her that night on snapchat
>Next morning she says she still feels the same

>Arrange a meetup
>It was fucking fantastic
>Sweaty, long, groans filled my room that night, and we did everything except sex beleive it or not

>Now go to the same college. She's back with her old bf. We don't talk anymore

Almost impossible to find one over 18 without kids. Seems like they get knocked up if you sneeze on em.

Was so good at pulling out when I was younger I thought I might be sterile but the first time I fucked a hispanic girl I got her pregnant and she was on her period and I didn't even fucking cum.

Nothing quite like that feeling when their 9 year old daughters call you Papi though.

This is me, My mother was caucasian-white(Had some European on her) and my dad was black.

Imagine how my High School years turned out to be

That's fucked, my man

why this shit wipe Dominican lady

>Almost impossible to find one over 18 without kids. Seems like they get knocked up if you sneeze on em.

Yes.

look arab lol

Puerto Ricans in florida in general seem to be weeaboos. the puerto rican chick I had was not typically rican, but she was a typical rican weeaboo, just in female form. She wanted the dick badly but she demanded respect.

my fiancee is cuban. she's a nightmare to deal with. Imagine dating tony montana and being torn to shreds everytime you fuck anything up.
but that ass tho. that loyalty. that genuine sex drive.

Mexican girls are guilt riddled teases. they are horny, they want to fuck, they will touch your dick but then feel guilty about it. It's like dating an asian girl. if you can crack it, the nut is sweet, but they are incredibly difficult to crack.

i mean the mexican girls I was with were castillian side not meztizo side spectrum

mulattas are usually skilled but they are also usually riddled with issues from their parents. the sex is good but they usually have a missing dad or something that causes trust issues. I never had the time for that with all these beautiful hispanic women in florida.

You'll wish for a white girl sometimes, but white girls are less loyal, and more difficult to maintain because their material desires are too high.

I mean the fact I am with a latin girl is proof I endorse them.

If I could have got an Indian woman, like beads, not feathers, that'd probably trump this, but you have to be rich to maintain them and you have to play the genetic lotto to get one that won't plump up on you.

most accurate post

Kill urself already

Nice try at guilt-shaming, Mexi-lord.... or should I say "traitor?"

btw i am white

ive fucked 2 half tinas 1 white and rican 1 white and venezuelan both have anxiety and depression issues both moods change a the drop of a pin both amazing bjs bot amazing dick riding skills both psycho as fuck

Thank you

But I'm light skin irl

Got my order right at Taco Bell.

I'm just a normal white guy
>eating Taco Bell and not real Mexican food

either redneck or fat stoner

Venezuelans and Puerto Ricans are the mostest crazy. way to hit the jackpot