Do you have any goals or objective in life?

do you have any goals or objective in life?

>35
>married
>still dont know what I want to do when I grow up

Currently working at becoming a concept artist. I fucked around with art since a young age, but never put in effort.

Computer certifications at this point. And hope I'm not about to waste 6 months at this place trying to build up my resume

i'm looking forward to killing myself soon if that counts?

Learning to love the grind. The grind is life. No grind, no life.

I don't know why more people don't understand this.

why not now user?

whats your current hustle user?

Write a book or screenplay that gets published
I've already written about a dozen or so short stories that got a bit of good attention

But I guess I don't ever want to be one of those pretentious assholes that sit in coffee shops with bernie stickers on their laptops while sipping a 16$ latte talking about how "explosive" their novel about a tri genderqueer dragon in high school is going to be.

yeah, do it

thats me

30's. YouTubing, Streaming, Musicing, Writing, something creatively. Right now, I cut meat for a living, drinking myself into a stopper when I am not working. About 95% sure my life will end in suicide in a few months.

lol do you realize how pretentious you sound even saying that. i swear Sup Forums has no self awareness

sitting in a bath right now and it's pretty nice
basically wait until SO dumps me bc i'm a pathetic loser
wait long enough that they're not going to feel guilty about the suicide of a worthless sack of shit
???
profit and/or hang myself

Me too kinda. I decided to go to school a year ago and got back into studying art. I would love to be in on the conceptual level. What is your personality type? Mine is INTP.

Masturbate as much as possible.

>personality type
oh god.

>go to an ivy league school
>make 1 million dollars
>meet an angel
>meet an elf
>build my house with my own hands
>attain enlightenment

>talking about how "explosive" their novel about a tri genderqueer dragon in high school is going to be.
wtf do you write about shitlord?

what?

So I guess the only way to not be pretentious is to stay inside all day eating cheetos and Mtn. Dew never doing anything
got it

lel

About tri gendered pyrofox in college

pretty much
otherwise youre one of those fucking NORMIE FAGGOTS REEEEEEEE

lolkek

that could be cool i guess

>enter jazz compositional contest and win
>become professional kickboxer and then quit and focus on more important things
>discover how to drastically and substantially increase human intelligence
>make modern art paintings and have them value in the thousands
>discover some other cool scientific bullshit that will likely improve humanity as a whole
>write a science fiction books that will be published a sold
>write a few short stories that will be sold
>discover immortality so I don't die (probably not, but fuck it, why not try, right?) before I die and then die a failure because I died trying to discover immortality

>wtf do you write about shitlord?
Mostly character focused stories. Average people in strange situations.
People overcoming things greater than themselves
Humanity as a whole overcoming things greater than they are as individuals.
Characters and interactions often based on people and things I see in reality.

I also write smut.

I actually lied a little and didn't post my actual goals, but modified it so it'd seem like I wasn't typing even though this is an anonymous message board and there'd be no reason to do that unless people were watching what I was doing, which is possible, but seemingly unlikely, or I just like to think that it's unlikely.

Not dying alone in the street.

That's pretty much it.

Become president of my slavic shithole and make it great again.

Then you should always be with at least one person while on the streets

You can od better than that
strive for something meaningful in your life

>>become professional kickboxer and then quit and focus on more important things
why even waste your time in the first place then?

make america great again

oh so mean boring white guy shit

>You can od better than that
always od with friends, kids

Try new things every week until you find something that you are naturally good at then do it for money somehow.

Get fit so I can leave a pretty corpse.

kek

Damn right
Thankfully for me and everyone like me, white guys are the majority of the paying market.

It ranks lower on importance, but it's still present.

When I die, besides being able to think about my contributions to visual arts, musical arts, literature (possibly philosophy), and science, I'd also like to look back at how I did all of that shit while also having been badass and skilled enough to have been a professional Kickboxer.

you sound like you must be either very young or very mediocre at everything

>Get a dynamite wife or long term girlfriend
>Get my dream job in software
>Get a house
>Raise some kids
>Hope I don't panic too much on my death bed, I don't want to put my loved ones through that

might as well say:
>buy a lottery ticket
>win

Hey, a lot more people have done that than have won the lottery.
Still, in this economy/society, I can see where you're coming from.

You have a point. I was exaggerating to be funny.

Oh... guess I need my humor subroutines checked, lol.

I'm 20 years old.

I've competed in amateur Boxing, Kickboxing, Karate, and MMA competitions.
I believe I could've become professional if I cared enough to dedicate more of my time to fighting, Kickboxing is my favorite.

I'm an excellent pianist, and have played at various coffee shops around areas I've lived.
I'm actually quite popular locally.
I'm aware that my compositions are of a relatively high standard, enough to get signed, but that's not what I want in life.

I've also just wasted a lot of my life, while having the factor of growing up relatively poor in a westernized and developed society, bad parents, etcetera.

I spent some of middle school, and 3 years of high school fucking around.
I did drugs, skipped school, was a general fuck head.
I still pursued my hobbies, but that's honestly bullshit.

My visual arts skills could use some work.

I've gotten high praise for my creative righting throughout school.
I'm a fuckup in school.
I failed high school for 3 years. I managed to catch up and graduate with half assed effort in 2 years, though.

I've also been in and out of depression besides the last few years, and was homelss more than a few times.

I've been completely sober for the last few years, and have identified that contributing to science is what's important to me, along with the other contributions taking a side step but still being prominent.

To own about 15 acres and a cabin in the mountains and retire there.

Amen to that.

>creative righting
stopped reading
post hidden
id blocked

34 smoke more weed build gundam models and buy more cast off figures

Climb Mt. Logan before 25.

Like this.....but maybe a bigger cabin.

>build gundam models
any pics of ones youve already built?

> I've received a high degree of praise for my creative writing throughout school.

Yeah, I can get behind that.
I'd bring a library and a lifetime's worth of my favorite booze.
That would be a little lonely sometimes, but I'd enjoy the peace.

Going back to school when I'm about to turn thirty. Trying to rekindle that passion I used to have for chasing dreams. Biggest mistake of my life was getting married. All it has done was hold me back. It's fucking lies, wives aren't there to support you in your endeavors. They want security and stability.

Don't ever marry or at least until you finally found yourself in a place where you truly felt like you've made it and can comfortably say you can settle down.

I've straight up had to tell my wife I'm sick of the bullshit of being heldback by her insecurities and anxiety. I don't know why I'm still with her. I told her I'm starting a new life that I'm in charge of and you can come with but you no longer have the privilege of interfering with my decisions.

to make big cums

Yeah when I get my shit togeter I will post in the relevant area of Sup Forums but nothing I can post now at work

Once in awhile have company over and drink some beer and grill some steaks.

Me to on that one

get money

how did she hold you back?

Right on. Only problem is that shit's expensive.
If I work hard and invest right, I MIGHT be able to have that in my mid 50s.

Two chicks, at the same time.

I see what you did there.

to crush my enemies, see them driven before me
and hear the lamentation of their women.

Based

I would call you out on being a reddit fag if it didn't imply I was as well

This attitude is what will get you dumped you knobskin

>Don't have that attitute
>Don't get dumped
>Don't die

Win

I also find it to a higher quality that which I've read from other amateurs, as well as respected pieces, but it seems as if serious conversation would be more difficult to have, judging by these posts.

>Fucking your mother
>All night
>Every night

i think you mean
>creative righting

i don't think you're making the argument you think you're making

Get my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames

he's not an ambiturner

dubs
i agree
and here is an example of a self-fulfilling prophecy

If I he next 3 years are good to me, I'm hoping to do it then.

There is tons of people like you. The main reason is that you don't have any goals or ambitions.
Sit down EVERY DAY for 30 mins to an hour and meditate - the type of meditation where you look on yourself from other perspective, asking yourself what is your life purpuse, what are you good at in life,... dont it's not about faith in god or whatever but faith in youself.
Just sit down and spend some time for YOUSELF. Observe your thoughts. Dont judge them, just observe like you would observe some other human. Eventualy, you will get all the answer from yourself, they will come out within yourself and believe me you will be surprised and asking yourself how the fuck that happened.
Your mindset will change.
In other hand.. if you wont spend time for yourself, you will probably end like you set yourself you will end.

Good luck.

P.s. in case you escape from your mind and thoughts and become happier person, do me a favour and try to open eyes to at least one human you know or dont know and who have similar problems (anxiety, depression,...)

If the *

No. I buy lottery tickets even though I'm fully aware of how absolutely fucking retarded the odds are, just because being wealthy and comfortable without ever actually having to do fucking anything is the only shot I have of ever being happy. I'm 35. I have had a job and been on my own my entire adult life. I just hate it.

>>Get my dream job in software
Better start dedicating more time to developing your skill every single day.

>I just hate it.
It's never too late to change. Baby steps, bro; they start turning into sprints later on.

lel

I'm kind of just venting, to be honest.

I am, whenever I'm not working on something for school, I'm working on a topcoder problem or project euler problem.
I'm trying to do the project euler problems in many languages but starting with C.
Wish me luck!

>Wish me luck!
>implying you need it

Thanks.

I want to get out of my home situation and find myself.

You just found yourself some trips. Congrats.

Oh shit I just noticed, thanks!

I want to graduate college and meet my future wife in the process. After that Id like to be wealthy but its not as important as having a family. Then I turn around the next day and think about never meeting someone so I might as well focus on being wealthy

how old?

me

if i could have a life where i'm not a massive colossal piece of shit then i guess
>go back to med school
>finish, get into specialty training programme
>travel extensively
>live overseas
>start new fam
>2-3 kids, with my wonderful SO who will still be around somehow
>live a rich and fulfilling life

fuck everything suicide it is.

Am I? 21

>go back to med school
so you were already at med school before?

You still can have all that user. If you dont have the will power to get it now, you wouldnt get it even if you could turn back time.

still enrolled technically, just a giant failure
got sick, i've had to take 2 years out already

Add one kid and you're me, bro.

with cancer?