Just fucked my wife, ask me anything

Just fucked my wife, ask me anything....

how much do you pay for eggs? I think my local store is overcharging me but I need to be sure

Terminator or Robocop?

Depends. Buy organic, free range shit to appease her mostly. Pay roughly $4.39 a dozen.

Is Weezy and Hizzy the same person?

Robocop. All. Fucking. Day. He would destroy Terminator and T-1000 like nobody can believe.

Whats your favorite ice cream that doesnt have chocolate in it

Nope. You don't wanna start with Weezy cuz the F is for Finisher.

Does She even want to fuck?

hope you used a condom you inbred motherfucker

Fuck. That's tough. And can't add chocolate under or above? Coffee flavor FTW

Depends on the night. Long marriage kills the mood sometimes.

Nope. On the back.

Who's disgusting body is that, yours or hers?

Mine. Marriage also makes you quit giving a shit about shape.

thx user, that helps

Is that a Florida tattoo or a dick tattoo?

Any time.

Leaving it to your imagination.

Cool, legitimately jealous about that. I bust my ass to try and look good but all I ever hear is "it's what's in the inside that counts" I think it's BS because I'm great on the inside and I'm always single.

Yeah, we both go in and out of good shape. Got back from vacation in Europe and decided to not give a shit for a while. You end up mainly doing it for you. If somebody is willing to be legally obligated to you for life or half their shit, you just have to keep up with the small things.

Yeah, we both go in and out of good shape. Got back from vacation in Europe and decided to not give a shit for a while. You end up mainly doing it for you. If somebody is willing to be legally obligated to you for life or half their shit, you just have to keep up with the small things. Anybody who says otherwise isn't with somebody who actually fucking cares.