Other urls found in this thread:

psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=MmtCQCX7sFo
vocaroo.com/i/s1kyfkUuEqyW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Mother fuckers
I just spoke to Kenyan workmate.
Me: have you seen the kid with the gorilla vid?
Her: oh yeah, if it had been a black kid no one would care
Me: mfw wtf?

Not everything has to be about white people being racist. Fucking hate black people so bad.

Bumping with tits.

*loads of black kids die and no one cares

Wasn't it a black kid?

Yo so let me get this straight all these street apes getting shot by the popo and this gorilla gets blasted right?

Now think about what this big dumb ape had that all those other prison wolf miscarriages didn't?

Motherfucker was employed full time.

It was a Fucken nigglet.

Edit
Mother fuckers
I just spoke to Kenyan workmate.
Me: have you seen the kid with the gorilla vid?
Her: black kids die all the time and no one cares.
Me: mfw wtf?

Not everything has to be about white people being racist. Fucking hate black people so bad.

Who? There's loads of data that said whites are smarter and Asians smarter than Whites. Dunno why people would get offended by facts unless they felt it was economically skewed due to opportunity, but it isnt

"This just in: Dindu falls in cage while mother eating KFC. Innocent Gorilla killed."

>mfw

Eye witness says the mom was tending to several other kids

Little blossoms Academy is this female apes work place (one 513-591-310zero) you know what to do faggots, I just left a message with a monkey sound.

Bump

OMG I LOL'd so hard at your pic OP.....

>"tending"
>tendies
>tenders
>chicken tenders
>fried chicken tenders
>KFC

Bump

Nigga, dat ain't fair cuz dem tests ain't written in ebonics.

The data shows whites are smarter than Asians too. Deal with it, faggot.

what data?

No wonder the niglet jumped in the gorilla cage. He thought he saw his dad.

Can we all just agree that gorillas are smarter than nignogs?!

Delet this

What's the matter faggot, you don't like pussy?

Hey, thats racist!

Briefing please? They actually killed the gorilla?

Moar

no, the gorilla is merely pretending to be dead

Nah the kids ma was fine. They'll probably just give her some money or some shit to help her through this traumatising event

Leave a message at the fat black bitches worke

That bacon had better of been eaten you vile cunt

Force feed to Yusuf and his family

The fuck are you talking about, Eastern Asians consistently score higher on IQ/reaction tests than whites across the globe.

Generally, blacks have an average IQ of 85-90, whites around 100 and Asians 104-108.

It's one thing to be factual racist since science doesn't give a fuck about some PC bullshit hurting someone's feelings, but don't go spreading equally fucking retarded white supremacy shit. Do you get your info from Sup Forums or something? Fuck son.

psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf

Seriously bro. Have been rather busy and the last thing I heard about this was that they were just "concidering" on killing the gorilla.

Really, it still looks more like he was protecting the kid, That fucking stupid cunt of a mom should do her job better and actually watch over her stupid ass kid(s).

youtube.com/watch?v=MmtCQCX7sFo

please, atm laughing = vomiting

Why would you compare dogs' intelligence to all humans? that's just fucking stupid. If I run over someone's dog in a car accident I don't get charged for murder

only when in our colleges... put them in their asian colleges, they won't stand a damn chance.

The point is that we are more than willing to objective identify and compare the genetic differences between dog species. We accept the idea that the genetics play a heavy part in many traits such as inherent intellect.

Yet when it comes to people the PC culture has choked off this kind of scientific talk, hence the joke in that image trying to point out how silly that is. Evidence points to genetics having a larger-than-nurture role in intelligence, but we have this idea that "all people are the same" which prevents any meaningful discussion from taking place.

...What? Your post didn't properly point out the subject of your sentence, it doesn't really make sense.

Only when who is in our colleges? Whites or Asians? Put them in "their" asian colleges? If Asians take IQ tests at their own colleges they won't stand a chance? That doesn't make any fucking sense.

The only thing I could derive from your post is that you think that it's the American university curriculum providing better education thus making Asian-Americans smarter. But if you just looked at the fucking in depth research pdf I posted you'd notice how they observed the results of many IQ tests in many locations across many age groups (therefore long before classical education comes into play,) and found the IQ results to remain similar.

Educated or not, blacks are about 15 points below the average white, and Asians are about 6 points above. The research seems to indicate that genetics play a far greater role in intellect than education. "nNature" is more impactful than "nurture" in layman's terms.

Why are none of these jokes funny?
Are you all 14? Racist jokes are my favorite jokes but all I see in this thread is hurr hurr nigger hurr hurr gorilla hurr hurr burn all darkies hurr hurr.
Fuck such a retard form of humor, you guys are like children, laughing at one liner nigger jokes is like laughing at the words poopy butthole. Its cheap unfunny humor. If ur gunna be racist then be funny, all I feel is uncomfortable cringe from unfunny prejudice

moar please

nice job of hiding your triggering
upvote

>Poopy butthole
Kek

>poopy butthole
hahahahhahahaha lol

maybe, albinos are very rare and a lucistic gorilla a]is practically unheard of.

>poopybutthole

Lost

I can't help but feel like you are trying to explain algebra to a black person. There is very little chance of your well intentioned explanation helping the sad, mindless soul of the an0n that couldn't master allusion and comparison on the most basic level. Nonetheless, I applaud your efforts.

Dr. Livingston, I presume?

>chicken tendies
vocaroo.com/i/s1kyfkUuEqyW

see
You are wasting wise words on a woefully willful weetard.

>slave to consonance

but wasnt the kid a niglet?

You two are quite likely right. I do like to share knowledge when applicable, as knowledge does no good when kept to oneself. Not everyone is so eager to learn, however.

>An albino nigger is still a nigger

>falling for a shitty copypasta
Why havent you hung yourself yet?

Errrrr... yes

Check my trips magilla gorilla

He's too stupid to tie the knot necessary to hang him self?

Pic not related, just like asses.

This makes me sympathize with them. The kid is a dumbass

KKKek

because that gorilla in this pic was at his job, not locked away behind bars

White people are so autistic. My point being that you can't compare dogs to humans is because humans are capable of infinite times more than dogs so of course its easy to see the difference in intellect between stupid animals. Humans however is a whole other story because anything that anybody is ignorant of can be taught to them. It just depends on their will and drive to learn. Now I'm not saying all humans have the same level of intelligence but I am saying anybody can be the smartest human depending how bad they want to.

fuck off mexican

Niel Tyson is black and eons smarter than you.

>smarter than you
>Niel
Perfect

It was an A is to B as Left is to Right comparison (as opposed to A is to Left as B is to Right). How are you this stupid?

Mike*

You're telling me things that I already know and is the whole reason of the argument
Just because A is to B as left is too right
A doesn't equal left and B doesn't equal right so therefore its an irrational argument. Stretching your autism this far hasn't worked for you bud

I give up. You win.