Is italian food the most overrated food in the world? Its literally just 100 different variations of tomato sauce...

Is italian food the most overrated food in the world? Its literally just 100 different variations of tomato sauce, cheese and bread. What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yh9R8S0_2E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah

un abbraccio

dorco pio

China invented "Italian" food. Shitalians are niggers that appropriated it and gave it silly fag names live "ravioli" and "fettuccini"

youtube.com/watch?v=5yh9R8S0_2E

Kill yourself

Come home white man and eat french, the most better cuisine in the world

It was still invented by the chinese first, and pizza came from greece.

Pasta = stolen chink noodles
pasta sauce = slightly innovative, but native americans did it first and spain found the new world and brought the shit back.
pizza = greek/kebab shit

Just stick to wanking off about Rome. Italian food is slightly innovative at best, at worst overpriced, copycat unoriginal, and too carb oriented.

>me reading this

Word. Italian food is literally carbs, carbs with cheese, and a side of carbs.

It's fucking infuriating that every other restaurant that opens nowadays is Italian. Italian food has literally become a meme.

>Its literally just 100 different variations of tomato sauce, cheese and bread.

It devolved to that in american culture. Actual Italian food is much more than that.
I really like it, for its modesty and traditions.

overrated but still the best.
look how beautiful italians become from eating these

No the best is french.

No guns :-(

Are you sure ?

>that english guy who dared posting in this thread

france surprises me, is it because of rural?

Hey Italybros, whenever I cook spaghetti I put turmeric in the water to make the pasta yellow as fuck. Is this degenerate y/n?

Every rural houses have gun in my knowledge

What kind of guns?

shh froggo

Bong food is cozy as fuck. Sure, it's generally not fancy, but it's nice.

He really think that the shits they eat in the USA are ''italian food''... lol.

Typical fatty ADHD asperger keyboard warriors from the USA.

Historical sources about this ''stooolen''. Methodologica sources eh, not stronzfront or whitepirdefags.com

>only the dishes my grandma cooks with tomatoes from her own garden are authentic
Every time

It's fucking shite, just like yours.

>having incorrect opinions
wew lad

wew

Yes it is.

italy have more variation in flavor than french.
though maybe thats because i haven't tasted those gazillion kind of sauce you have

Lol get the fuck off please or I break your face, bastard

>french cuisine

That's not what he said imbecile. You wouldn't live long enough to try all the veggie/fish/meat-based food varying from region to region here. Saying Italian food is just pasta is like saying Swedish food is just IKEA salted fish and dicks.

>swedish "food"

This bastard deleted his message to make another one

>not-really-italian-food.jpg
At least you're aware

>your cunt has to have fine cuisine to point out that other cuisines are overrated
ok

no

>Saying Italian food is just pasta is like saying Swedish food is just IKEA salted fish and dicks.
Which people do, frequently. HOW DOES IT FEEL?

>America
HOLD UP

Porco dio!

sheeit amerika-kun, you roasted him to crunchiness

Yes. Why would you do that?

This, I wouldn't be surprised if most Americans consider the same for Mexican food.

>herp derp all mexican food is tacos