S/fur

s/fur

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

That's why I keep up hope I'll one day find my hypothetical shark planet and have spent the last 7 years working on vacuum energy/zero point energy research as a side project to everything else.

Moar of this please

I like your way of thinking. Every night for the past few years, I've fantasized about being visited by super-advanced ayy lmaos that can shape-shift, that way I can fuck all of my favorite fur characters. Alas, the odds of such a thing are probably 1 in a billion, if not higher.

>licks lips

Lower I mean.

moar horses.

No

ARISE!

No

ARISE!

I dont blame Sup Forums for turning me into a furry

>> i blame myself

ARISE DAMNIT!

>no

The odd of a specie of shark like anthros evolving with human comparable sexy bits is astronomically high.

however the number of stars planets and moons in the observable universe is so high statistics suggest any form of life you can imagine that doesn't violate the laws of physics and chemestry probably does (or has or will) exist somewhere.

The spooky part of this is that it means another race that evolved to look almost exactly like humans probably also exists somewhere.

these are the fun sides of astrobiology, but the less fun side is also present.

Although the statistics say yes your anthro waifu probably exists within the universe, those same statistic say the chances of her being within a few light years of Earth is almost impossible, being in the same Galaxy is also statistically unlikely.

So my shark planet probably exists, but it's probably circling some star lost in some galaxy billions of light years away from the milky way.

Current research on interstellar travel can only realistically get us to the first few closest stars, even the current concept for the alccubier drive right now only really points to 10x the speed of light, so no intergalactic travel just yet.

ARISE!

Get your own board faggot. Sup Forums is at capacity for cancer.

>being this new

You should go read the history of Sup Forums and get back to us.

That's cool shit, man. I love hearing you talk about that stuff. If you remember me talking about it before, I'm the guy who wants to be a theoretical physicist. Astrophysics are also quite interesting to me. Space, and the universe in general is absolutely fascinating.

>even the current concept for the alccubier drive right now only really points to 10x the speed of light
Also, what. Is that the thing that warps space-time? I didn't realize it was (theoretically) capable of covering such immense distance, that's incredible.

ARISE SPODERMAN!

>read the history of Sup Forums
Is it on Amazon? Fuck you and your cancer

actually i called Spiderman

oh yeah it's the real world version of the warp engine.

the original idea needed a ring of exotic mater and the energy equivalent of the planet Jupiter so it was kind of shelved, but recent re evaluations of it show you can lower the power needed to the mass equivalent of the voyager 1 space probe or even lower by changing the ring geometry.

current research is being done with tiny test rigs to see if they can warp space by an itty bitty bit, so far results have been interesting but inconclusive. Ive also been working on the idea and yesterday I was talking about building a Michelson interferometer to test a few ideas that are in line with the current research but involve a few other methods of concentrating vaccum energy.

superluminal flight has been an active research project of mine for 7 years and only now am I getting the physics of it understood enough to look at real world ideas instead of sci-fi bullshit.

but to be realistic don't expect anything groundbreaking from me.

naw you can read it in the archiver.

basically once upon a time a long time ago m00t made a /fur/ board, it was up for a few days than m00t went through and perma banned every IP that posted on it, furries spammers everyone and announced a furry board would never be made on Sup Forums ever and that fur was only aloud on Sup Forums.

basically you can call fur threads cancer, you can spam, you can toss the same insults over and over again but the reality is it won't accomplish anything.

you can't do or say anything that hasn't been said in over a decade and despite it all fur threads persists.

enjoy wasting you time.