I accidently backed over a feral kitten today with my car and broke its legs...

I accidently backed over a feral kitten today with my car and broke its legs. I took it back into the woods behind my house and shot it in the head. It was the first time I ever killed anything with a gun. It was going to die and I didn't want it to suffer, did I do the right thing?

no you fag

Why didn't you just take it to the animal hospital you weido

i'm proud of you

weirdo*

You would be you fucking sadist

yes, that was the humane thing to do.

RIP Feral kitty.

Yea Sup Forumsro, ignore him, You are a good person.

There wasn't one anywhere near my house I definitely crushed some of its internal organs it was bleeding out its mouth. They would have just put it down like I did.

you did the right thing.

It would have died anyway. You could have taken it to get treated then dropped it off at a shelter, but whatever. At least you didn't leave it, so it died knowing some affection.

Then I guess that's fine

you didnt have to waste a bullet you could have stamped it to death or used a hammer
really you had a wasted opportunity for a REKT video

you did the right thing op. feeling shitty about it means you are not a sociopath, so there's that

Calm down, edgelord

This user seems pretty on point.

>WAKE ME UP

I grew up on a small farm. We always have feral cats around, usually just let them be.

One day one was hobbling around with a terrible compound fracture of a hind leg. I have no idea how it happened. But it was bad, infected and maggots etc.

Shot it in the head with a .223

You're supposed to feel bad doing it. I personally don't like cats as pets but that doesn't mean I post up on the roof sniping cats for fun.

It's when you feel nothing that you should worry.

should we have a funeral for it op?

It's not Caturday, so it's not necessary.

Check'd

You did good OP you'll feel shitty about it but that's okay sometimes you have to help push them over the edge

It happens OP. All these sick fucks who wouldn't think instantly pity kill for feral kitty, fuck em. Unfortunate but needed to be done.

Even if you brought it too a hospital, it would have required extensive medical attention and likely would have wound up in a shelter, where he/she would eventually be euthanized anyway.

It was for the best.

I don't know, there's a lot of bleeding hearts for hurt kitties. People even adopt ones that don't have both front legs