Secret weird kinks everyone let's see what you got

Secret weird kinks everyone let's see what you got.

found this british girl online thats into some realy weird shit. But fine with me. I like to see her in pain, piss herself, smear herself with menstrual blood or fisting her cunt. Shes got it all. Not sure what of those is realy "weird" by Sup Forums standards

collarbones

Were you in the thread earlier with the girl posting with writing?

This and necks

yeah and the bitch did nothing but post potato pics of a piece of paper

and in a thread he started himself before that.

collarbro is everywhere today.

Well...Armpits

I like to dress up like a girl and then get fucked up ass

I thought it was you. I was trying to get her to post Kik, but the CP guy killed the thread

Pretty tame by Sup Forums standards, I am a female sub and masochist, I love pain and degradation, and apparently I am way into Daddy play. I have an amazing Daddy who I will be moving in with this year, he is training me to be his perfect little pain slut

You know how fucking hard it is to find good pics of that? 99% of them are circumstantial 'just happen to be a good angle' of tit pics

i like to bump dying threads

>I am a female
stopped reading there

I love the idea of girls sniffing other girls panties or their own to get off.

military chicks

I buy used and unwashed panties and socks from girls between the ages of 14-21.

There is one exception to the age rule, my 37 year old sister.

because that hair is totally regulations. thats not a kink. its a fucking fantasy. shitbag.

for how much $?

Oh yeah those are good. I like that they can pretend.

"judge me not" tattoo covered in semen.

I don't think they allow nipple piercings either.

Feet, finger in ass during sex or bj

Short shorts/skirts and long socks. Fucking Wanda Maximoff

How much pain can you take? I'm a sadist and a daddy myself

Where is your favorite place to be bruised

What's the worst pain you've ever received?

Let's see asshole

panties are ok but socks are gross!

I have a fetish for hot chicks

White girls fucked by niggers. Especially gang fucked.

Would fap hard if pic related ever did a rough ass to mouth gang fuck with niggers.

Its really simple follow the rules or GTFO

The sad helpless look of women who are transitioning in their 20s to 30s from naturally fit or curvy to land whale. I love it even more when I notice the look with girls I know IRL.

Depends. I pay my sister between $50-70/pair for underwear. $15 for socks. Other randoms that I meet places, typically $25-40 for underwear. $15 for socks.

i pay my ex gfs to get hair/nails done + lingerie so they look good for other men #findom #cuckold

daddy reporting in.
she likes lashes on the back and kneeling on rice. her cunt gets realy wet if i tell her shes a good girl. 10/10 painslut/little girl

> Wookies
gross

Not a massive amount, but I am improving, Daddy likes to see me cry so he pushes me harder every day. He likes to mark my back and I am happy when he is.

I am sorry, I cannot post any picture without his consent

i have this fetish for women that dont mind if you fuck them. like they dont give a shit if you do, and dont give a shit if you dont.

you can just walk up to them when you're horny and fuck them until you cum, they just let you finish.

How old are you both

Kneeling on rice? Does that really hurt bad? Seems tame. Whats the worse she ever gotten, lashes?

Let's see her ass dammit

#lifegoals

seriously into DD/lg, seriously into degredation and humiliation. finding a little into both is surprisingly hard.

neckties

Follow the fucking rules you stupid cunt!

and you you fucking faggot do your part!
You fucking degenerates are the cancer killing this board!

The most autistic one.

i have my gf jerk me off while she tells me details of her first teenage experiences
she did it once and i came like a fire hose, that's how i found that i am some kind of retrocuck

bumps

well....

nice dude

Wet diapers with wet panties over them makes me diamonds!

I feel like i should point out i only like diaper pee stuff. No scat or age regression baby talk shit!

As a military man, these irk me. Just all out of regs. Hot girls actually in the military though get me going

I love a young woman in a skirt
Like I REALLY like skirts
and dresses
I have fantasies about being hidden under some young lady's dress while she straddles my face and struggles to shoo her maid away.

Little girl here, rice is not so bad, but it hurts progressively more as time goes by, and the more you move...so when Daddy has me kneel on rice and fuck my ass with a dildo for him to watch, yes it really hurts

as a non military man, you irk me. Just all out of brains. Smart dudes actually not in the military though get me going.

girls with sexy contrasting eyes

interesting, I haven't tried rice before. makes sense.

I'll might try that one on the weekend.

Oh and yes, lashes are the worst yet, 130 in 1 session, but Daddy is training me to take more.

can i be your ex gf? pls

I did not know I was little until I met Daddy. We are out there. Just keep your communication open

Knee socks.

I know, I've converted a few girls to be littles in my time. Just none have been a perfect fit yet.

sexy mouths

biggest kinks are:
DDlg, innocence, and rapeplay/molestation

I guess weirdest kink tied to that would be agegap

i'm a 23/f that gets off to very OLD men fucking teens. wouldn't ever get fucked by one myself. I'd be repulsed. My oldest fuck is 45.

It's probably not weird to you guys but I really want to see a chick get herself off in front of me
I've been 13 chicks, girlfriends and one night stands, and none of them will
I ask all of them to play with themselves during doggy style but it's so half assed
A couple have been open about how much they masturbate but even those girls came up with excuses why they didn't want to.. "I don't like my OH face" "it just doesn't feel as good as what you're doing" etc etc
Has anyone seen a solo orgasm in the wild?

you fucking disgust me.

weak piece of shit. you are such a pathetic cunt that you need another person to take care of you. grow a fucking spine you shit.

>This

When my nephews stay at my place I let them shower with me and my gf.

check'd

Ive seen quite a few but it is weird how many girls are so shy/insecure about it

like anybody in this thread has had sex
kek!

My first girlfriend could get herself off in a matter of seconds. I really had to encourage her to explore her body and not be scared about masturbation. Maybe because I opened her up to it she was comfortable doing it around me. Record was 13 seconds of actual stimulation, but it was after a few days of sexual tension build-up.

My current girlfriend wants nothing to do with pleasing herself, or me doing it for her, pretty much penetration or nothing. Sex is super boring and the relationship is dying pretty damn fast because she's so miserable to be around all the time.

Girls can take a much longer time to orgasm. I rarely cum for my boyfriend because i know how time consuming it is. i dont want a guy waiting around for me to get off

48 here. Wanna chat? :)

Post your tits you stupid fucking cunt! You think your above the rules?

Is your new gf named tiffany

Diapers, Chastity, Bondage, Tracksuits, Catheters ...

I want to fuck the shit out of Dave Matthews. I have a fantasy of really fucking his butthole a bunch during a DMB show and he keeps singing and the band keeps playing, and everyone is watching us and getting horny. I put on their live albums and masturbate while picturing this.

femanon here
cum fetish
awkward but also awesome

KYS you fucking old wannabe white knight perv.
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE RULES?
You all make me sick. None of you are true Sup Forumstards.

TITS OR GTFO YOU STUPID CUNT

how is it awkward? i make my boyfriend take pictures of his cum on my body after he cums. i rub it into myself, play with it, etc. it's not weird...

TITS OR GTFO YOU STUPID CUNT

Did mommy forget to give you your late night hot pocket? You sure aren't in a good mood, baby boy.

learn the fucking yourself mate

haha more just it sounds really weird to say i guess. i mean, i'm a fan of it

you're single-handedly ruining this thread. YOU STUPID CUNT

i accidentally a word

>I want to fuck the shit out of Dave Matthews...

Holy shit! Are you me?
"Space Between" my ass

FOLLOW THE FUCKING RULES YOU STUPID CUNTS. YOU'RE NOT ABOVE THE RULES.

Short hair/nerds/dykes

fucking summerfags

flawless victory

>finds rules of the internet
>gets on Sup Forums for the first time
>SummerFag.png
>self proclaimed Sup Forums cop

same fag

Yes

yeah he's probably samefagging but he's not wrong

stfu autism whose posting the tits or gtfo shit

for some odd reason i kind of like dog on girl