"Bro. I'm not addicted to weed. I just happen to smoke it 90% of the time.."

>"Bro. I'm not addicted to weed. I just happen to smoke it 90% of the time.."

>"I'm not addicted because I can quit anytime I want. I just never want to quit."

Someone 16 and opinionated explain to me again how potheads aren't retarded drug addicts?

Kthanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABhyKEK-CDg
healthland.time.com/2010/10/19/is-marijuana-addictive-it-depends-how-you-define-addiction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe, you are addicted to weed?

frequent pot user: light puff after work most days
pothead: intoxicated on the job frequently, often wears a potleaf symbol on their clothing.

Drug addicts aren't retards. We're sick people and some of the best you'll ever meet when we recover

youtube.com/watch?v=ABhyKEK-CDg
cannabis is great op. many people have thought so over the course of 2000 years of recorded history

lol stop kidding yourself with that "Some of the best" shit

you're nothing special, you're just an average person with an addiction.

when you're sober you lose the most interesting thing about you, but it's funny because nobody who's not an addict wants to put up with your shit when you're high.

>some of the best you'll ever meet when we recover

Hell no, I hate being around ex-addicts they're always preaching some bullshit it gets on my nerves. Yes Jeremy your life is so much better I'm sure you learned a lot from your experiences and you wish you could do it over now fuck off

OP here. Possibly this line too:

>"I can have fun without weed. It's just that anything I do wouldn't be as fun.."

And this one goes with reaction pic:

>"Well... it's not like it changes me or anything!"

>"Bro. I'm not addicted to food. I just happen to eat it 90% of the time.."

>"Bro. I'm not addicted to air. I just happen to breathe it 90% of the time.."

>"Bro. I'm not addicted to video games. I just happen to play them 90% of the time.."

>"Bro. I'm not addicted to life. I just happen to live it 90% of the time.."

>>"I'm not addicted because I can quit anytime I want. I just never want to quit."

got pipes?

I wont go crazy if i dont have weed i just get a real shitty attitude but it goes away if u stop for a long time unlike coke heroin and other drugs they make you feel like you need that high forever and you will do anything for it

It's just like alcohol, if you can use it properly you're fine. However if you go full blown 420 retard you're no better than a run of the mill drugie

Exactly, the best point that I've heard is that nobody ever has sucked dick for weed. People don't NEED it like a drug, they prefer it, like average luxuries.

great thread op!

Anyone with a lack of willpower can become addicted to something that brings pleasure. Sex, video games etc.

Research has never shown that marijuana causes much, if any, physical dependency. Withdrawal symptoms are extremely mild, and are usually just some lack of appetite and having a harder time falling asleep the first few days of abstinence. Relative to withdrawal from other substances, such as alcohol that can straight up kill you, calling it physically addictive seems like an overstatement.

And fuck off you 16 year old faggot.

Uhm... yeah. People are addicted to living.

Some people are SO ADDICTED they will go to EXTREME LENGTHS to preserve their own lives! Like, they'll stop what they're doing and run away if they're in danger. Definitely addicted to life. It even has its own term: self preservation. The most powerful addiction of all time.

Hell... if you cut out air or food.. you'll even go through painful withdrawl and will likely relapse!

I hope that you posted this ironically. Otherwise, congrats on being absolutely fucking retarded.

Life can easily be classified as an addiction and yet you did nothing to damage the argument.

>but, well son, pot makes you feel fine with being bored, and it's when you're bored that you should be learning some new skill or discovering some new science or being creative. If you smoke pot you may grow up to find out that you aren't good at anything.

> someone 16 and opinionated

Checked

I smoke pot because I'm bipolar

I was on antipsychotics, but they absolutely ruined my body and I lost my ability to empathise with others

weeds just a friendly alternative to me.
keeps me stable, happy and calm :)
a joint a night before bed helps me a lot more than taking prescription meds

everyone who smokes, smokes for their own reason, why judge?
are they judging you?

>inb4 drug addict

so you don't drink alcohol? never taken prescription meds from a doctor? never drank coffee? don't consume sugar? do t maaturbate daily?

everyone addicted to something, at least 'most' pot smokers aren't judgemental wankers who pile everyone into one group

you should format your posts better because they kind of suck ass

I've smoked 1year almost everyday and I quit without any symptoms, now ½year without weed, might start smoking again in the summer when I have vacation from work, because why the fuck not
21 here, weed since 16

Fuckin' airtight
Your move, OP.

this

>Bob the burglar isn't Tim the rapist criminal so technically Bob doesn't belong in prison like Tim."

See

Airtight? I'm sure thats why you're so fucking dumb. Air isn't getting to your head, son!

stickiest of the icky

I hate pothead scumbags. When I lived at my old apartment I got 3 people in trouble for smoking weed. Fuckers think they can stink up the hallway right outside my door? Nah homie I don't play that.

Slightly off topic but still weed related.

Is it still possible to buy weed online via Silk Road in Australia

woah bro you really showed them

Why don't you just check?

you sound like a really genuine and kind person

I'll bet all your friends really enjoy your company, "homie"

I was a pothead scumbag for over a decade. I was the same way acting like the shit wasnt an addiction. I stopped that trash and moved onto better drugs like coke.

You must of had the sickest fadora flip after you snitched

No. I spent a year in treatment and can say with certainty this is an inaccurate statement

Cause I've been out of the loop for awhile and I've forgotten how to access it

OP here.

>so you don't drink alcohol?

Nope. Shits nasty.

>never taken prescription meds from a doctor?

I'm not looney toons like you are so no not really haha.

>never drank coffee?

Nope. I like tea. Drinking it right now.

>don't consume sugar?

Kind of essential for your health, retard.

>do t maaturbate daily?

Only when the urge gets distracting. Otherwise it's like draining energy you don't have available, like going into energy debt or some shit.

You should format your life better you stupid stoner asshole. :^)

you'll have more luck on Craigslist, can get some great herb (vic here)

Silk Road is compromised

Atta boy.

Not the addicts I've known, those shits were all human garbage.

Slutty, greedy, selfish.

Weed makes life more fun. Who doesn't like to have fun?

>op here
we can tell from your stupid ass posts with all of the unnecessary spaces in between

Do people on Craigslist deliver by the post ?

I'm also in Vic

A medicated drug addict preaching the virtues of medications. How about, umm, being normal instead?

OP is confirmed tea addict!!!

shameeee shameeeee shameeeee

he also masturbates according to his energy plan

shameeee shameeee shameeee

you're boring and your thread is full of you posting bait comments zzzz

You have to eat and you have to breathe.
What kind of stupid argument is that? Also, playing video games won't directly fuck up your health in relativity as compared to smoking weed.
Conclusion: you're fucking retarded

You can't possibly hate stoners and be this gay.

No one should be able to be this gay.

Hurr hurr hurr I'm a fucking millenial negroid who doesn't need no spaces because I'm used to reading run on texts from my boooiizz!!

Go smoke a blunt you stupid chimpanzee.

/thread/

I'm a frequent pot smoker: at least once a week and I don't let it interfere with my work or life at home (it's more of a way to unwind on weekends)
My weed buddies are frequent pot smokers: they smoke daily, they are engrossed in weed culture, and don't feel desire to advance anymore than to get a better job some day.

My Conclusion: If you don't discipline yourself with your intake and how much you let others influence it, you can fall to addiction like alcoholism.

Lmao potheads are some of the most easily offended group out there, right along sjws

>what? you don't agree with pot smoking???? here's a list of 150 reasons why smoking weed is good for you you fucking nigger! maybe if you weren't such a fucking pussy and smoked once in awhile you'd get it! FUCK YOUUUUUUU

Wow, who knew OP was such a straight edge guy? Let's fucking give this man, or lack of one rather, a round of applause. I bet you wake up and watch the sunrise before you go ride your rollercoaster of rainbows and yacht all day. Gosh it must be so great to be you.

>Nope. I like tea. Drinking it right now.
tea has caffeine too
good job you are a drug addict now

Literally having to =\= "having to smoke"

Stoners will not die if they stop smoking

Well youre not really physically addicted. Personally I dont know if even being mentally addicted is a thing wither but for me its pretty easy to just not do it if I dont want to. Sometimes ill smoke every day for a few weeks and sometimes if im trying to get a lot done ill just quit for a month or so.

Get a job, stoner.

Change those hooks with dicks and you'd have a spitting image of yourself. Good job user

/thread

you sound like you need to smoke a bowl

Yep. But stoners like to deny things, and they get buttmad too.

You like, proved nothing with your post?

Every now and then i like to concern myself with trivial matters such as people smoking a plant that makes them slightly more docile.

>explain to me again how potheads aren't retarded drug addicts?

> potheads = chronic users
> addicts = chronic users

If you don't see a difference it's because there isn't one. Nothing useful can be concluded from a conversation about why something that is ... is.

> retarded

Cannabis is a stimulant with hallucinogenic properties. If anything giving it to a retard would actually made them smarter and make it easier for them communicate. Studies have shown this to be true. Oh, but you just used it as a pejorative with no meaning so let's just ignore this.

> drug

A drug is just something that triggers a neurochemical response in the brain. So literally anything chemical or psychological or both that triggers a measured response in the brain could be considered a drug. Do you masturbate? Who fucking cares am I right?

> addicts

... means that without the drug the withdrawal symptoms are so severe that further consumption is need. The withdrawal symptoms of cannabis is minor irritability for maybe a couple of days ... refined sugars are harder to quit.

Quit judging, you retard.

If I wanted a comeback I would've wiped it off your face

old

Jesus both of these are middle school-tier insults, you guys need better material

I have two jobs, fag. Guess what? Every person who uses weed isnt a fucking loser. Rocked your fucking world there didn't I? Here's another one: a person who is insistent on telling another person how to live their life is one who hasn't a life of their own. So i say unto you, user, get a fucking life.

>criticizing an insult on Sup Forums
Kys tbh, fam

U mad.

Get a job, stoner.

>A drug is just something that triggers a neurochemical response in the brain.

A drug is a foreign SUBSTANCE that changes a neurochemical blah blah blah

Way to fail to make the distinction, you fucking retard. Lay off the pot. What, is sunshine a drug too now? I'm sure it affects your mood which means neurochemical stuff is going on...

Christ. You can really tell which ones are permafried. Smh.

>16
Underage b&.

Just because you do something habitually doesn't mean you're addicted. It's a fallacy to assume that just because someone does not want to quit that they are unable to do so. This doesn't even take into account that cannabis is not physically addictive like other drugs.

healthland.time.com/2010/10/19/is-marijuana-addictive-it-depends-how-you-define-addiction/

On top of that something being addicting doesn't really mean anything. There have been cases of people being addicted to exercise or eating certain (not necessarily unhealthy) foods. If the activity being repeated is not harmful to the person, then why is an addiction to this activity harmful? Similarly, smoking cannabis does not have the negative effects that a lot of other drugs do.

That said, I really don't like weed. It makes me paranoid and dumb, so I don't smoke it.

> you don't agree with pot smoking???

What do you mean agree with? What other people do is not your business. That's just as stupid as if I were to say that I don't agree with you using Sup Forums.

>mad his insult got criticized

You should probably leave Sup Forums

Oh fuck, I think we have a retard here. Most teens don't get addicted to marijuana. They do it because they fucking want to and can. I could quit right now but I would just be the same as before. Fucking depressed more often

>Not getting the point
>not realising how absolutely oblitherated ge got
>losing the argument and repeating what he first said

At least leave with your dignity, user?

I'm 34, uni graduate, hardcore veteran and a chef with experience. I smoke all day. what can you say to make me change my mind?

anybody who's ever criticised an insult needs to jump straight off a fucking bridge. Stooping that low? Honestly I'd say kill yourself asap

i bet op is addicted to something, right?

everyone is addicted to something. calling something a drug obviously makes it a different game, and the failure of the US prohibition against weed has only given marijuana a bad name through the government. Its merely a plant, its not a concoction of chemicals and toxic shit. People don't have physical withdrawls from it, people don't need it to go on with their lives.

meth, crack, cocaine, are drugs.

>Everyone in thread not noticing OP is underage faggot
>Bothering to argue with underage faggot

Faggot stfu

Ummm....more than one thing, or type of things, can trigger a neurochemical response, in no way do I think the poster was denying anything else could. And why is substance in all caps, what possible point was that?

You argue for shit.

What is a pothead anyways?

An observation regarding cannabis. I've not met anyone who smoked every day that I didn't think could benefit from using less, and I've never met anyone that has never done it that couldn't benefit from trying it once.

U nigs underage havent gotten used to drinking every night yet

What do you mean stooping that low you're implying I was even the guy you were originally talking to. Are you always this stupid or do you just go on an autistic rage fit against anyone who doesn't like what you do?

shit-tier insult

If you're such a hardcore veteran, why do you smoke weed so much? Trying to numb the pain?

Get a load of this pussy.

I wish I could smoke weed again. After having a bad reaction to an anti depressant it makes my mood worse and gives me panic attacks, thanks a lot FDA

Sick burn, brah

Get trolled moar.

Then get a job...stoner.

Maybe read everything over again so I don't have to stoop to your level of idiocy to explain things you should clearly be able to understand on your own, without a teachers aid.

Gee for a bunch of stoners you sure get real buttmad.

what drives me up the wall is when these assholes shit on cigarette smokers as if smoking pot doesn't damage their lungs in the least. i have a friend that swears by it protecting his lungs from the cancer he could get

>on b
>critizing others insults
>not even the person I'm arguing with
>still trying to insult me

Do you get how pathetic youre being right now? Or should I spell it out for you? Or are you to dense to read?

Well as a fellow pothead and I hate to admit this but weed isn't all too great I understand that it hasn't ever killed anyone but its something that your body doesn't need unless its required because of some sickness it does infact lower your iq no matter how smart you are in the long run it does lower it by a few points by all means if your body allows it go right the fuck ahead its a great experience but lets be frank it doesn't benefit you either.

Cannabis isn't a drug, but THC is. Just like how opium poppies or coca leaves aren't drugs, but the morphine and cocaine (respectively) in them are. It's a bit of a trivial distinction,but it's important to note that things like caffeine and aspirin are also drugs, and that the term is used largely to associate a negative feeling with anything called a drug.

Of course he is. The vast majority of people who have that level of stoner/weed hate are underage b&. They're twats, but they'll grow out of it.