psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Visual_effects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a choice that you have to make yourself

Neither. Follow a hunch.

yes but im asking for opinions.

a hunch is an emotion dude.

Intuition

Trust memes, my friend. Memes and nothing else

Feelings are comprised of reasoning. A better question would be is human logic infallible? Both emotions and logic fail in certain areas.

a hunch is an emotion and logic.

you should trust emotions to lead you where they will and you should trust logic to lead you where it will.

do you need to solve a problem? trust logic. do you need to know what to say to your friend when his parents die? trust emotion.

but really it's both and a mixture. they are part of the same thing. all is one.

u cant just say feelings are logic.
pick one.

How it's used is just as important as why it is used.

dude as far as the limited scope of your thread, I can fucking guarantee you if you have a meeting in 5 minutes and you really need to be there but the hottest chick in the world is offering to blow you one time offer, you're going to take the bj because emotions win out. You're emotions have the power of warping your logic and making you think you're using sound reasoning (i.e. this is a once in a lifetime opportunity so I'd better take it)

so emotions are more powerful and no matter which you prefer to trust, you will go with your emotions. unless autistism

this goes without saying. how anything is used is just as important/more important/less important than why anything is used.

The suns temperature is just as important as its diameter.

I can do it 2.

FUCK THIS THREAD MADE ME ANGRY I DON'T NO WHY

not all of us think with our dick dude.

Sure.

Logic u nigger loving jew

except life isnt full of choices like this man.
we have to some degree the ability to have logic win over emotions.

Logic would be beneficial in the long run, but might not be morally correct. Emotions will often strengthen bonds, but might end up biting you in the ass.

It usually depends per situation what is the best option.

Most accurate LSD representation I've ever seen.

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Visual_effects

Follow both man. Straight emotion will lead to shit and vice versa. Gotta strike a balance brah.

Logic. It's unwavering. It isn't fickle like that thing known as emotion...while emotion DOES have it's place, don't rely on it. That's like if laws were just decided depending on how the judge was feeling. But the most important thing is to be able to discern when to use logic and when emotion is necessary. Think of logic as your blade, and emotion as the oil that maintains it (or the poison that makes it fatal).

>laws were just decided depending on how the judge was feeling.
lol they most certainly are dude.

Trust emojis

Shouldn't trust anything really.

I usually just think with my dick.
its worked for me so far

trust emotions, behave logically

You sound like a fedora-core mech hobbyist

prolly best answer ive seen man.

Gimme an example, then.
Also, I should've phrased this better.
It isn't up to how the judge feels to decide whether a killing is murder or not. For that, you must consult the law.

have you never been involved with the justice system?

if a judge just wants to go home and chill in his mansion, he will just give everyone standard sentences without paying attention to how any one else feels man.
cops depending on how they feel about you will give you a ticket or a warning.

shits all fucked man.

Unless a jury is called, the judge can rule how he wants despite evidence. Unless that evidence is fool proof.

Use logic to pursue your emotional imperatives.

This is true.

lmao that's probably just the sword analogy
I'm not a 'le atheist fedora gentlesir', though.
that shit can stay on reddit

Logic, anyone else is a retard with no self control

to me is was a witcher reference.
amiright

Alright, I'll admit that I used a bad example, what with the corruption and overall autism plaguing the legal system. Can't think of a better example atm, but that isn't the point. But it's not up to the judge to decide the actual LAW. Just the ruling. To go at people with intent to kill, and then doing so, would be MURDER, according to law. So, the judge, if he rules you guilty, punishes you with a MURDER penalty, no matter how small. And if he rules you not guilty, you go home scott free.

lmao, never played the witcher
was there a quote like that there or something?