How do i tell my co-worker that i want to date her? I think I'm currently in the friend zone

How do i tell my co-worker that i want to date her? I think I'm currently in the friend zone

Just ask if she would want to get dinner sometime. Judge by reaction and go from there.

You don't. Dating colleagues never ends well, you or her could end up losing your job, and it's just tacky as fuck anyway.

Looks like an English teacher back at my old high school.

Just do it. I never understand what people mean by "how"

But I'm not sure if she'll think it's just as friends

First rule of manhood going into the work-force.

YOU NEVER EAT WHERE YOU SHIT.

At least 50% of all males fuck this up horribly. And i'm guilty of it too so take this advise very seriously.... DON'T.
Not even a fuck.
No dates.
No friendships.
Just don't

Fuck seriously? Why is it so bad though?
I'm sure there are times when it actually works

This applies to anyone that works the same place as you and people part of your freind circles

Sometimes you just have to make that call on the fly. She'll realize what you're doing if you pick her up, open doors, get the check, etc. Maybe suggest going for drinks toward the end of dinner. Judge interest by response/reaction. Be yourself but seem genuinely interested in what she has to say.

Start off with asking her to lunch, then let it progress to you getting fired for sexual harassment.

This guy knows

It does work sometimes, but the mayority of the time it doesnt chatter spreads fast, and if you even get that far errybody gon' know yo tiny dicksize even if reality dont reflect it

Can also confirm this. Have fucked two coworkers (because I was too stupid to learn from one ordeal)

It all depends. More likely to be the case if you're just trying to fuck her as opposed to dating her.

I've fucked four and all is well.

It never works unless you're actually married to the person you work with and you work at home. It'll always be just "Fun" at first but then it'll turn into a hassle and drama and a bunch of bullshit you'll regret just because you wanted to get your lips or dicks wet because you or she just started the job. It'll grow more agonizing with each day and akward when it *WILL* fuck up and guess up shit bird? You have to go there each and every day and deal with it because you decided to fall in love with some manipulative cunt just because she said hi to you and smiled at you a couple of time in the work place.

It *NEVER* works. She's close, you see her every day or whatever, it's convenient to *you* and you only at why you would be even remotely interested in her. You're thinking "We get to see each other all the time" or "Maybe we can play kissy face in our spare time when no one is looking" and thats all fine and dandy when you're THINKING about it. But just wait until getting to see her each and every day will turn into the reason you want to put a bullet in your head and all that lovey dovey shit you find time for will you awkwardly saying 'h...h-hi" as she ignores you in the hallway but always makes sure to let you know (or at least talk loud enough so you hear) about the other guys she's seeing or fucking when you're back to be miserable.

So if all that is attractive to you then I say Go For It bro! Fuck your work days up....
But dont you ever.... EVER regret upon it and wish someone would have told you different. You suck that missery up like the bitch you will be in the future.

you've been warned.

If that pic is the chick (who's obviously in her mid-20s) and you need advice on how to ask her out... don't. You must be a kissless virgin at this point and you will only be humiliated.

Thanks for the help everyone...

This times A MILLION!
Seriously listen. I may fuck around on Sup Forums and troll the shit out of anyone and everyone and post dang meme's all over but this one time I am being an honest to god Bro.

Just dont do it. Forget about it

It's her. I'm not

Say to her face "hey, wyd this weekend?" "Let's go watch Warcraft Friday night."
Except don't say Warcraft.
And be demanding, females don't like a little bitch. They want a man. They go crazy for control but don't go full retard with it.
If you want a relationship, don't fuck her first night. Kiss her and wait until she calls or texts you the next day. If she doesn't, text her what's up the day after.
Either way, she had just invested a lot of time into you and she'll be thinking about you all day the next day, wondering why you're not saying hi.
Winning.

if you dont know how and need to ask Sup Forums to get the answer, youre not cut out for it kid. Just do it.

Do it, if you can find another job. Seriously, all this "don't shit where you eat" was good when people stayed the same job for 30 years. But if you switch jobs next year, who cares?

Happy Hour!
It doesnt matter if other co-workers are involved, so that makes it easy.

Alcohol gets involved, and you laugh and flirt.
Then you go again, without the other co-workers.

then you fuck

You have a good point