youtube.com/watch?v=-E81owDP4Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=mp7RmyiYois
youtube.com/watch?v=u4EuqGZKTH4
shadbase.com/anal-at-sea-cover/
youtube.com/watch?v=W8wvyPDZo_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Obligatory claim.

Reposting because I can.
Many many music phases have gotten me to a fairly diverse library. Have some Irish rock.
youtube.com/watch?v=-E81owDP4Ro

There isn't a time frame, but I KNOW it'll be gone by the time I manage enough money to get it. I just want a Mk.III dammit! I'd even take one with a busted engine if I could get it for a reasonable price!
>Few for less than $2k
>Up in LA, wouldn't mind going up
>Would probably get chewed out for getting a car before paying off my first bike anyways

What cars are you interested in?

But you have money! And a super fast car as is!

>Claimed

My day has been all over the place. Busy with my niece and just waiting to go out with friends. A weekly tuesday night thing.

Rory-sama claimed

still here

and

its alright man dont worry about it

i failed to claim in last thread. nyarko claimed

Whatever car that works and is capable of taking me from point a to point b without have a thought of "will it run today?"

Claim

any of you guys have access to zone archive? can you post his new drawings of raven?

Getting rekt or is it something else?

>Irish Rock
Now that's something I wouldn't of discovered myself.

The more you say the more it'll probably happen. Think you could make a car note type payment with the guy? Although paying the bike off first would be smart.

>Best idol claimed

HOMURA AND MADOKA

I CAN HAVE TWO FAGGOTS

anyone pls?

No.

Sounds like an interesting day none the less, glad you're at least keeping yourself busy, hah.

Glad you're still here, heh.

Not tired?

Milk.

Obligatory hi.

Aren't you supposed to be dead?

It's about time

nope

Hand.

not for a while no

In that case i'll have to pick madoka.

about time for me to post? ive been posting and then when i miss one thread you're gettin on me for it?

Miho claimed

Can't sleep stealing milk edition.

C.C. Claimed

Not yet

There's no need to steal something that's free.

Elizabeth. Especially Burial at Sea version, especially if she calls me Daddy.

Just checked my financial status. About $5000. Is it time to get a car?

Hello there.

Heyo there, how are ya?

>pats
>Tooo cute

Wanna do anything?

Maybe go catch some some buglers?

Well, I'm off to play Katawa Shoujo, specifically Lilly's Route.

>Shiro

Fuuka. I cri evrytim

Too lazy to find a pic, but since I just finished Toradora again I got dibs on Taiga.

Nice to see that you're still kicking. Unless I'm making a mistake.

Get a used Chevy of some sort. Those things are solid as fuck. Mom got one back in '06, and it's just now starting to have any real issues. She's driven that thing to hell and back.
I could probably, but i make minimum wage, so I don't want to pile on too many payments onto myself. If i use one paycheck, plus the normal payment a month, I can have my bike payed off in a matter of about 6 months. If i 100% save another paycheck for those 6 months, I could have at least $2k by the time my bike is paid off. I guess in 6 months I'll start looking around for a Mk.III seriously.

Dropkick Murpheys are pretty damn good. Blackout and Going Out in Style are by far my favorite of their albums.

Let's delve into something a bit heavier here. This was one of my favorite songs from Gran Turismo 3.
youtube.com/watch?v=mp7RmyiYois
And another one of theirs
youtube.com/watch?v=u4EuqGZKTH4

Anyone else get real into the burnt chick? Only played once a while ago but was a damn good choice

no just going to sit here

Best pats.

Make anime great again

Hello. On phone no pics after this one.

But sneaking up for a drink is fun.

sylvie... if u dont love her, i will... hate u :c

Not really, I just got here a few threads ago, must've missed you. I have lost my memory of the past 20 hours or so

Pretty decent claim
shadbase.com/anal-at-sea-cover/
Start from here friend

True.

Im alright.A bit too hot but everything is fine
What about you handsome?
I wont be gone THAT soon

Just had to feed the niece some yoghurt.
You could probably get a good car for that as long as its USD.

mexicans getting ripped a new one

oh, well ive been watching akame ga kill because someone in /waifu/ told me about it a thread or two ago. hbu? what you been doin?

Milinda claim

Not really. I used most of my savings on it. Besides my helicopter fund.

A little of both. He asked me a question I didn't want to answer... He didn't know it happened. Kinda killed my mood.

isnt she from some slave game

Chevy's are good trucks. There cars are meh unless it's Buick. I'm still driving a 6.5 Detroit diesel around with 200k on it.

>Miho

Good. Keep it that way.

>claim
>woke up in the middle of the night edition

I hope the rest of your night goes well, man. I'd stay and chat but I feel I should go for now.

>pats more

I hope things cool down for you, man. I'm doing alright, can't complain. Tired so I'm gonna sleep now, hope your day goes well.

Heh, cool uncle detected. She's lucky to have ya.

Gonna get off for now, sleep warm and well, y'all.

Thanks friend-o.

>Has a thing for Elizabeth.
>Implying I Haven't seen Anal at Sea.

Give me some credit user lol. But major props for attempting to point people towards waifu fapterial.

I prefer Emi's route, I now go on runs everyday due to how it inspired me. Hanako's route was also great, so much satisfaction from making her smile.

Go to sleep god dammit

>Helicopter fund
If you make enough for a helicopter fund, you'll make enough to browse CL for cars in no time.
Mom's got a Monte Carlo, so I'd say some of their cars are good.

ITT future cringe stars

I think I'll look at cars in a bit. I'm too lazy but I really want to now...

Don't worry about that. They're just pictures used to identify as you right?

What time is it?
>that posts time: 00:00:00

peace

yes, but when i play it, i cant be mean with her

You sleep warm.
Im sure youll have a decent range to choose from.

It's 3am where I live, squid

>yet
Goodnight
Arent we already?

Would if I could stop coughing.

What year?

Yes

>Miho

I may have to get it on my new laptop. Just been rewatching anime Ive already seen, so I need to switch it up. Anyone know any good romance anime I probably havent seen? Havent seen that many but have been on a romance binge lately

> what you been doin?
I just told you, I lost my memory. The 3 hours I've been awake I've made a batch of strawberries and I have been trying to figure out what happened in the time I lost

>post time 09:00:00
>time quad
Hey DiscoMegu
I lost every memory of the past 18 hours or so. Do you remember me saying anything about taking meds or something? I was told sleep deprivation could be it

No problem man
I figured you already knew it but just in case you didn't I wanted you to know of it's existance

Give me a relative location and I could browse a bit for ya. I have absolutely nothing else to do right now unless I wanna go cry in a corner over my own areas cars.
It's either '06 or earlier.

Goodnight.

>be me
>be using public toilets out back of shop
>see binary written on wall
>take out phone and translate
>tristan is a faggot
>mfw someone thought binary is a cool way of insulting someone

So how is everyone?

The line between Spice and Wolf and Spice and Wolf hentai is almost non existent.

>lost my memory
what did you hit your head or some shit?
how does one just "lose memories" at random like that? did you see some Men In Black shit? SO MANY QUESTIONS so little answers...

Keep
it
that
way

Impala front? V6 or V8

i know nothing of the game really. how cruel can you be?

I'm gonna go to bed now, goodnight everybody. Have some milk on me Miho, be sure to get to sleep soon,.

You told me you loved us and then cried

Nah I don't remember you saying you took meds, you seemed perfectly normal to me
Goodnight!

Night milk.

Nom nom nom

Im warm but about to be cold. Riding into a drinking and catch up with my friends

>see binary written on wall
What fucking nerd writes in binary?
Hello old man fister

Some anons said it might have been the effect of accumulated sleep deprivation finally getting to me but I'm not sure since I barely ever sleep and this is the first time this ever happened to me

>You told me you loved us and then cried
I doubt that
I guess it was just a one time thing. I should stop worrying about it.
You down for some OW later?

No clue, not my car and I don't live with her. I'll get some pics of it tomorrow.
Night!

Dont tell me what to do

Bernie sanders was at Ventura city so check that one out. Price range up to $6500

Yeah, I hope something happens soon. I hate being carless.

Shit m8 that's the worst time.

Well shoot it seems like you have most things planned out already. Doing the 6 month plan would probably be the best bet. Don't need any unnecessary debt. Either the same car will be on the market (hopefully) or who knows another could pop up.

Heavy hasn't always been a favorite of mine but this isn't terrible.

Don't let it get to ya too much. As you said he didn't know so it was a honest mistake. Remembering it happened is still hard especially with all that's happened.

Have a great night.

Tell people that they shouldn't tell you what to do.

>Mizore

>Riding into a drinking and catch up with my friends
A- Are you already drunk?
some guy in town apparently.

really what you did was shoot yourself and this is your second life picking up where you ended. you essentially lost all your memories of the last twenty hours and are the same except that

Only if you at least do that one.

Kek

Yeah sure, why not?
I know... at least I slept for 6 hours~
How's your diarrhea?

Hey Milinda! Hey Maki! Sorry for not respodning to ya last thread some shit went down. How are you guys doing

>Soft couple

On it, sure about no real specifics? Auto? Manual? Nothin?
After getting myself into this debt, I've been much more careful with my money (Ignoring my blatant purchase of my ZX11), and now I'm just trying to smack myself with hard discipline and patience. Changing your personality is quite difficult, and that's one of the changes I'm aiming for.

Now I'm sure you've heard this one, but we'll go with it. I'm trying to remember the name of the band my dads friend is in. They had some decent stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=W8wvyPDZo_w

More likely a V6.

You want mpg or a truck?

>Miho

No. Why would I get drunk at a catch up?
>we all start off with a jug of beer each
>not alcoholics I swear
Hate to sound like one of those guys but I think my first car will be an auto. Dont want to have to think about gears, it'll be hard enough making the change from bike to car as is.

Dont tell me that i should tell people that they shouldn't tell me what to do.
Nah, you dont need me here

Need? No probably not. But who is needed, really.
Want though? Yes.

Kek its not very big.

Yeah. Thanks fam.

Its alright. How are you Rikka?
>Too cute.

You should tell me that I shouldn't tell you to tell other people they shouldn't tell you what to do.

It's all good friend. Hope it wasn't anything too major. I'm fine, just drifting into the night.

>Soft couple
Hehe~

You seem to be on the right path. Kinda learned from the past. Kek, yeah it's so much easier to stay in one state of mind but hey keep this up.

>Face Down
Ok that's my one exception. Fucking love this song.