Opinions on welfare

opinions on welfare

should taxpayers pay for dequita to have 5 kids by three different felons, live in public housing, not work, and shoplift, do drugs, and die at 66

my opinion is that if she wants to do that shit, fine, thats freedom of choice. but i dont want to pay for it.

no but we cant make them slaves again. Let's let planned parenthood continue to do their jobs.

what about just cutting off the money

WORLDSTAR!!!!! WORLDSTAR!!!!!!!!

black bitches are ugly nd disgusting as fuck. If i need to get rid of a boner, i'll just look at a weave wearing chimp

I'm not Americunt, tell me how does WELFARE work? So you're saying in the USA you can survive even without working?

yeah, you won't be rich, but you can get by and never work a day in your life. it frees you to stay up all night, sells drugs, break into houses, and all that kind of fun stuff.

what i typically see is parents making sure that their child get on disability payments when they turn 18. so they have a guaranteed income, but their job prospects are ruined forever.

Nah fuck dat. Some people on welfare are decent peoples who going thru some hard times. Most of them are looking for work and struggling to find a roof over their heads. Not everyone has a circle of friends or family that has their back. Real talk doe not all on welfare abuse it so get yo head out yo asses. Black Lives Matter

On paper, welfare is to TEMPORARILY help people who are either to sick/injured to work, or have been laid off BUT ARE LOOKING FOR ANOTHER JOB.

But thanks to Obama, anyone who is in a minority is considered "handicapped." Meaning wetbacks and nig nogs get thousands of dollars every month from governments who tax the working class.

Here are two REAL scenarios of welfare.

1. My mother got laid off from her job, it took her about 6 months to get another. During this time we earned about $800 a month. Thanks to welfare, the government gave us the funds for food and water and other necessities. Once my mother got a job the welfare was revoked. This is a textbook representation on how its supposed to work.

2. Tyrone goes down and applies for welfare, since he's a nigger, and seen as a minority, he gets almost twice as much as we did, he lives in public housing, smokes crack and weed, and down alcohol by the gallon, and refuses to work. Welfare is supposed to do regular checks on people/random drug tests. But nig nog knows this won't happen and continues to collect checks. This is how welfare is abused in the United States, and quite frankly it's bullshit.

also keep in mind your mom paid taxes her entire life. when she needed help, it was there for her.

all tyrone did was donate some semen to naquandra, steal some copper wire, steal a gun from his uncle, and buy weed. the only time he ever paid taxes was when he used his EBT card, which wasnt even his money anyway.

not all white people have a circle of friends and family that have their back you racist nigger turd, take responsibility for your nigger bullshit like adults

inb4 baito desu

Yes.

Welfare should be limited to one child only. If you can't raise one child without handouts then you have no place bringing any more into this world.

i agree, but practically what should happen to the second and third children they inevitably have?

If they fall pregnant whilst on handouts then termination of the pregnancy and sterilisation of the offender. If the child is already born then the "parent(s)" should have to cope without handouts.

Wtf is this?

I hate niggers and wetbacks.

The largest beneficiaries of welfare are white women. Also of affirmative action, so these boondoggles will never be eliminated.

fact 1: whites outnumber everyone that this comparison is a given.
fact 2: white mothers arent given birth to legions of drug-dealing, murdering, lifer felons.

i think these points matter

its great isnt it

>white mothers arent given birth to legions of drug-dealing, murdering, lifer felons.
The ones that survive on government handouts are. Nigger is more than just a skin color, it's a class.

if you go run statistical models of criminal data at the individual, precinct, or county level you will find that being black makes you more likely to commit crime and commit more serious crimes. this is in comparison to a white kid with a single mother on welfare. so your statement is quite progressive and racially generous, but just not correct. if you disagree, go find some data that proves me wrong.

I don't need data. I can see the evidence out of my window. Low class people are the real niggers regardless of their skin color.

what if 50% of blacks were "low class" and only 15% of whites were "low class"? what would that tell you? especially if you saw it "out of [you] window"

I say we change the definition of nigger to mean any person who acts subhuman. Including but not limited to: red necks, ghetto blacks, and ghetto Hispanics.
Also that means since the word is longer racists can use it all I want because it's fun so say.

Oh and if it really matters I'm white/ Mexican

I don't see that the color is at all relevant. It's all about class.

detected the white trash cletus...pic related is your mom

i challenge you to find one important scholar of economics or social class that says race doesn't matter

Find him yourself m8. You clearly care more about the matter than I.

find him, get out, or get a job

Mfw white people do the same stupid shit.