Am I fucked Sup Forums ?
>5'7"
>20
>No body hair besides legs and arms
>4.5" hard

post face for evaluation

You mind taking dick?

You could probably get into that.

I WISH I didn't have body hair, god fucking damn its the worst.

But no, sorry man, if girls are your thing, you... Aren't going to be getting any pussy. Unless you're very wealthy.

Not happening. I know too many of my friends go on here.

Been thinking of becoming a trap. I like anal but not dick. It's hard to explain really.

If you're gay you'd make a perfect cuteboy sissy

When do you start your hormone treatment?

Well the lack of body hair already gives you a head start. Hairy guys like me have to put in like 500% more effort if we wanna fruit it up.

If you can cute-ify your face, you're golden!

I mean, it's not like you'll be needing that "cock" for anything.

It's cute, I guess.

Lol I don't have that kind of money

I'd be all over you in an instant.

Actually I found a good way to explain the whole anal thing. I like cock but not necessarily men. So shemales are cool. But let's face it I'm gay but just picky. I'm not going to deny that.

I used to be like you. Now I desperately want to be fucked like a bitch in heat.

Matter of time user. Matter of time.

Pretty much what I'm expecting to happen.

What are the best way to get some sissy outfits. Online or actual shops?

I got a ph double d in booty I would know if your booty is trap suitable, show the booty for evaluation pls

Best pic I can take right now

DEFINITELY fuckable

Just an user on the internet here to improve (or possibly ruin) your life, but it's time you turn yourself into a naughty lil bitch.

Nice trap booty, reminds me of frank wolf's booty.
Booty professor approved

I have a little hair near my asshole how tf do I shave that.
Also checkd

Hormone treatment is like $10 a month on insurance.

I can barely afford my bills right now.
I work at a local book store not much pay

i have a similar build with a smaller dick, become a sissy, op. i felt the same way so i started drinking my cum until I can find a man to make me into a proper sissy

Nose hair trimmer.
But be warned, it will be really uncomfortable when you start sweating.
The hair won't matter if you end up dating a dude that's into you

A better pic of the curve of my ass.

just swipe with a razor
it's fucking easy and painless if you just do it

I've always ate my cum as it was the easiest clean up anyways. Never tasted bad but fruit makes it taste pretty good. I've probably eaten a few million potential babies

What's your face like?

Yes you're fucked and isn't your height, the body hair or the penis size

the height is not a big problem, mainly in your head. the dick size meh, will cause some unhappiness in your female partners but you can compensate.
the body hair thing is not a big deal at your age, i'm not body hairy and its something girls like

looks like you are putting yourself down because of your phisical issues. pshicologist exists for a reason and there is nothing wrong to use one

Brown eyes, small nose, cat like eyebrows (short but tallish), average ears, and long blond hair that goes just about past my nipples.

this OP, it's your mind. seek professional support

i'd fuck the shit outta you

so buy some panties and start wearing them then if you want to! you'll look cute in them.

whats your face?

seconded
yandy.com has a ton for super cheao, but honestly manning up and going into department stores and looking will give you infinitely better selection

I recognise that dick out of a million

Kyle? Is that you!

Yes! Shit Johnny, why do you always do this stupid shit

I'm personally 5'7, I usually get those stares and girls saying hi to me in my college hallways. I wouldn't sweat it, you're not that bad however nor too good. However, for dicksize, man you kinda are fucked. I mean unless you know how to drill that tonka toy well, maybe not so.

Don't listen to most of these guys that say 6'0+ is the masterrace, if so why are they on Sup Forums to begin, shouldn't they be with other chads?

Yeah. The gays aren't judgemental like women are. You'd be a perfect top. And chicks like to fuck fags.

Because I have no other options. Plus you're one to talk you're wife has a dick!

Look OP, im 5'8 and have a 5 inch cock, just average size. Let me tell you, learn how to pleasure a women well, and you will be fine. Learn the in and outs of a woman's body, her boobs, her nipples, her clit, and honestly try to last long. I on average last about 15 to 20 minutes. Sometimes girls will be like that it? but then when you play with their clit they play a different tune. Good luck

bro trust me your main problem in getting girls is/will be this bitch attitude. looks arent everything in men. if ur an ugly woman though ur kinda fucked

It's called feminine penis

Still gay Kyle. At least I know I'm a faggot

You sound pretty cute