ELO HELL IS REAL.

anyone who disagrees is trolling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HINT60Wz0xw
youtube.com/watch?v=veTMHxUazvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>can't win 4v5
You deserve to be here.

Maybe if you took TP and made plays for your team instead of AFKing top lane.

maybe if i was queue'd with other people my skill level and not ROASTED ORANGUTAN FECES

Ignite top lane again x.x

>Bronze 5

Dude.... Titanic hydra on garen. Stay bronze m8

temmo(not playing the meta)
garen(not playing the meta and building dumb shit)

Game is hard

"meta"
"meta"

you are an lcs fanboi sheep that has so little of an understanding of the game that all you can do is copy other people

you have no business discussing this game

still doesnt change the faggot you're still bronze faggot and im gold

and you are someone who's stuck in bronze 5 because they refuse to play anything but Teemo

fact faggot*

I didn't think getting negative lp was even possible

all you need to do is find and play a champ the does well in team fights and can carry in 2 roles

there are shitters everywhere but they get less around high plat. So you being gold is just saying you took a bigger shit in the toilet compared to everyone else's shit.
>Not playing meta and building dumb shit
literally kys.

Wait nigga what role were you in this game, support?

and you are still bronze faggot so tell me whats it like suck dick?

wow guys this game is lots of fun I love to die and get angry

Garen against Renekton? AND HE HAS HEAL
you should've literally dickstomped the entire team. Keep pushing and fucking 1v2 or 1v3
>titanic hydra
>crit cloak
>not going full retard armor pen
>merc against no cc/one mage

and to top it all off that 43% winrate in bronze FIVE
you belong here

the only intelligent post in this thread

>hurr durr if you talk shit your a bronze fag XD
Have fun staying in gold forever. You're literally the players that argue just because either you're not doing good and butthurt or you're just so much of a fucking nigger that you can't just stfu

I feel like the worst part about this thread is looking at the retarded summoner spells in OP's screenshots

btw not same fag that replied with the picture.

kys

False gold is hard to get out of because all the boosted kids get dropped in there

your screens shots prove that you shouldn't be playing league in ranked, exhaust ignite garen,
>Teemo
>Fucking Teemo
what the fuck is that lulu build you finished one item and it's garbage

>proud of gold

you're both god damn garbage at the game
y'all the kind of niggas to tell your team to focus the adc
y'all the kind of niggas that spam ping your jungler to gank
y'all the kind of niggas to attempt baron when the enemy team is taking your nexus

kys

90 teemo games 52% winrate

kys faggot you deserve bronze

>proud of gold
kek ty

i do have to agree. gold is that nasty stage of the people that are not supposed to be there

Dynamic queue is too easily abused so it's hella easy to climb with friends. The boosted animals just monkey around and don't know what to do since they're not used to playing by themselves.
Bring back solo queue.
please

Gold was easy af for me, getting out of silver and plat was hard

Holy shit lmao you have to try to be bronze. Good KDA means nothing if you can't even push your lead especially in bronze 5

You being B5 is completely your fault, not your teams. Your inability to improve or recognize your mistakes are what makes you bronze

Elo hell isn't real; a simple game of deduction makes you understand that the matchmaking sistem matches you with players around the same rank that you are. If you consistently (i mean over many games) lose the odds are you deserve to be there.

But cool teemo skin. 10/10 would buy

"same rank"

but clearly not the same skill level
if you disagree with that you are either retarded or trolling

if your skill level is above the people you're matched with, shouldn't you be fucking winning most games?

you + 4 shitters

vs

5 shitters
See how that works?

If you've been there for awhile its meant to be. Trust me. Im silver 3 and bronze was fucking disgustingly easy to play against. That says something.

thats not how it works, and THAT is elo hell

if four of my team feeds....

...then four enemies are fed.
see how that works?

im guessing you are the former...

Yeah but if you are more skilled than the others, your team has only 4 slots left for noobs so the odds are that you have a better team. Also, the game is more complex than just winning your lane, there is teamcomp, map awareness, timing, teamwork and objectives that can influence heavily the outcome of the game. If you always have good scores but lose its probably on that.

You are completely wrong. High plat is a shit show. Same with low diamond.

lets play, ill add you on a smurf and carry you

Yeah but you understand that there is no cobspiracy that places feeders on your team and skilled players on the other don't you

sounds great

NA: zaphkiei

swain is the highest win rate top /mid

THE FUCK THERE ISNT

I got gold 2 in like 1 month, pretty sure you have to physically try to be shit at LoL

no, because statistically there should be a much bigger chance of you getting fed on the SHITTY enemy players than the chance of the SHITTY enemy players getting fed on your teammates.

Same

i'm gold 1(80LP) and almost only play teemo ranked. Trust me everything is possible lol

Took about 2 weeks to carry myself out of bronze, played Sona with ap and ignite no one knows how to trade effectively in bronze so you just AA Q AA until they die and snowball botlane, that combo is more effective now with thunderlord's. Currently Gold 2 playing Lucian

Guys don't bother.
This shitter makes a thread at least once a week to make himself feel better for being a shitter.

Your farm is shit, your items are shit, your picks are shit, your attitude is shit, everything you do is shit.
But there is always someone else to blame.

Shit show as giving up early, but they know how to play

Don't have to worry about garbage supports 90% of the time since i started playing adc this season

Junglers are always shit or gods tho, didnt rly notice any improvement in them

Lol op if you can't get out of bronze you suck total dick. Going 20/0 every game? If anithing it's elo paradise. Got placed there from promos, shit was so cash. I wish every rank was like that.

If pepople can get out of bronze by themselves and you can't it means that there is no elo hell and you are just bad

Diamond player here (Peaked at D3 this season so far).

When I first made my smurf I got it to diamond within a month. You have no excuse.

As sad as it sounds stop playing retarded fucking people that can't win games. You almost HAVE to play hyper carry champs that secure objectives or team fight amazingly. Why do you think smurfs jungle ffs. Teemo is getting you out of bronze you stupid nigger. Its just fucking stupid to complain and not realize fed=/=win

Its NOT about kills retard, its about objectives

because everyone i play with/against is worse than me

and thats IF they arent intentionally feeding, afk or trolling...

...which is fucking never.

elo hell is real, and if you dont agree you are either retarded or trolling

Actually anything tanky with a good engage like sion malphite maokai olaf ekko can carry you out pretty easily. You'd have to be in team with monkeys to not win with a skilled tank pushing for objectives in bronze

yeah thats because...

..YOU ARE FUCKING DIAMOND JACKASS

Kill yourself bronzer

If you are better than everyone you play with and against you wouldn't be a bronze 5 shitter. Elo hell doesnt exist and you need to acceot that you SUCK at League of legends.

bronze is legit the easiest division ever either you have a shit pc shit internet or Just bad at the game

youtube.com/watch?v=HINT60Wz0xw

watch this video jackass.

>2016
>still cares about league
>mfw you will never be pro
>mfw you care too much about winning
>mfw I have no face

> thinking that score wins the game
stay bronze where you belong, i got to plat only playing support and kinda quit the game to start playing other games
just finished the first dark souls
> feels good man
in all serioussness, League of Legends is made so that the more you play the more you climb no matter how. try palying 1k games and see if you wont reach plat easy

this

You arent in traffic you are traffic.

watch this and tell me its my fucking fault im bronze, i dare you

youtube.com/watch?v=veTMHxUazvc

I'm plat. after 10 placements matches on unranked account I got gold 3.
Took me 30 more games to get to plat as a support.
And I was plat on my main.

So in short, you are where you deserve to be.
After 250 games, thats certain.

1. Its your fault

2. Watch the Thorin video you dumbass

lmao "try playing a thousand games"

ive been playing since 2010

lolking net/summoner/na/21610938#ranked-stats

I bet you dont show pictures of the games you feed your ass off. Any bronze can carry a bronze game because they are all so inconsistent and bad at the game its just random at that point. Stop trying to justify you being bad because that's all you are, bad.

you've been playing since 2010 and you're stuck in bronze 5? oh boy

I was diamond by season 3 :^)

You suck at League Of Legends. If you want to get out of bronze maby try getting good, it has nothing to do with your teammates.

I bet OP is so shit he couldn't even get to rank 1 in HOTS

Ofc it's elo hell, when your build is cancer

How the fuck do you play taliyah, her kit is super cool and i cant help but incessantly feed as if i'm a feminist

you have 1k wins in 6 years
6 years = 2190 days
thats about 1 win per 2 days
you think that is a lot? i played more then 1k games on my 1st year.
try playing every day 10 games and then we talk
i bet you have work or stuff to do, but then just dont play the game
or play it and stay bronze scum
> feels plat man

just pick teamfight champs like illaoi in bronze

i haven't played in forever and i'm about to start decaying

how the fuck do you not carry as ashe against that team comp holy shit

your right i dont show pictures of me feeding my ass off...

...because I dont feed.

/thread

those are normals, which i stopped playing many many years ago

(continuing)
also you have only 3 rune pages and 5 mastry pages...
to be able to go up in rank you need to be allways updating your runes/pages, your champ pool, and items in game every week
if you cant understand that then just dont even try

HotS rank system is so shit, i got rank 1 in 44 games before lvl 40

Good thing they're revamping it, hots is still meh tho

My. Fucking. Ass. You are one of the most delusional bad players I have ever seen. If you cant carry a game in bronze and actually win then it doesn't matter if you carried, you still lost. So what that you are better than a lot of bronze that is like being the best runner in the handicapped Olympics.

play some and get to diamond so you dont have to curse yourself with an ugly as fuck border for a year

posting in trash player thread

im glad you agree that elo hell is real

its nice to find a sane person in these threads for a change

thank you for acknowledging that I am better than the people that I play with/against

If you can't get out of bronze 5. Just Uninstall please.

You don't know shit until you experience high elo dynamic match making

I was wondering this also. For a control mage you lack both burst and aoe. I feel like she is just a less reliable version of azir. Also the worked ground mechanic it's stupid. Ms boost is fine and all but her q on fresh ground is not strong enough to justify the handicap you get from the worked ground

1 creep
30 creeps

stay bronze shitter

I cant be fucked updating my rune pages and mastery pages, but i also have the max amount for both so it would take fucking forever lmao

>master 40
>high elo

med elo at best, get real

DID SOMEBODY SAY ELO?

only good players in that photo are hotguy6pack& olof(alphadraft) and Entranced

cmon sky that's a little harsh..

even worse..
you have less then 500 ranked games.

read i bet you go into a game not caring if you take ap or ad runes
that shows when you only care about score
and try to prove me wrong, you are bronze for 5 years, i in less the 3 got plat
not elo hell, just stupidity