What's your rank and how many wins do you have?

What's your rank and how many wins do you have?

I have three accounts

Main account - Global Elite - 182 wins
Old account - Supreme - 287 wins
Alt account - Global Elite - 71 wins

I try to keep my old account around LEM to play with low rank friends but we kept winning games and I ranked up.

meh

You need to prefire more and then you'd get LEM. It's honestly the same problem with all LEs I see

No.matter how much I play, I just can't seem to get better. Sometimes if I get the right lobby I do okay but I just can't seem to git gud

Any tips? I have just over 200 hours played

Do you just grind this shit all the time? Fuck man that's a lot of games.

9 7 day cooldowns.
a whole 3 months of unplayable time

I pretty much play with my friends for fun, I stopped taking the game super seriously about a year ago, I've been playing for a long time y'know.

Was LEM but I quit. I had like 700 wins.

True its probably been while. And why did you stop taking it seriously? You were up there man.

LE before the patch, stopped playing then
came back about a week, im gn2 but honestly all the matches i play i end up like 35-8 and shit like that

Serious comp got boring so now I mostly fuck around in MM, still win most of my games so it seems to be working like

200 hours isn't alot in cs around my rank i see people with 2000+ hours

Is it better to play competitive or casual? I'm not that great but I play alot of casual and cannot seem to rank very quick

any tips for nova 2 scrubs?

Rank is only for competitive, if you're trying to improve, go for deathmatch or offline games I'd say

Slow down/be more careful with your aim, stop to think where your enemy could be more and try to improve your reaction time where possible

I play offline with bots alot trying to get better.

Coming from a guy like you, have you always been good at FPS shooters? And in what point during CS GO time frame did you notice a skill jump?

I'm heading out for a bit so can't watch thread, if anyone does actually want tips and whatever to get better and shit, add me /id/hikarione

>tfw im gold Nova Master at 183 wins

(I have to go as I say, so I'll try be quick)
I've been playing since CS 1.6 but I was never really good at it, didn't start playing GO until late 2013, I first started actually getting better at the game about 4-5 months into my playtime, although not even close to the level I can achieve now.

It's different for everyone though, not everyone learns at the same pace, I'd say it took about 1 and a half years to get to a point that I considered myself to be good at the game

wtf dude

tfw lem first rank and supreme after 44 wins