>Get there and wait in the gym
>So tired i'm already falling asleep
>Get to the test section and I can't even read the question i'm so tired
>Reading english is like deciphering chinese at this point
>Don't even finish most of the questions
>Overall score is 18
Should I just end it?

fuck off newfag

Sorry for your shit test keep on trying though its never to late. Really there are always second chances trust me

>being antsy about the ACT

Poor bebe

My stepsister actually studied and tried and she only got a 17

Re-test in like 1-2 weeks they generally do the test pretty frequently unless you're on the tail-end of testings.

Yes

Nah man. If this is a real story. You're gonna have shitty days sometimes. Life goes on. In a few years you won't even give a fuck about that test you failed when you were 18.

We all know you're 16 OP

actually end life

I took the ACT when I was 16, in my junior year. So, you're obviously underaged.

But honestly it doesn't matter. Nobody gives a shit and it doesn't mean anything.

Thanks for the encouragement. This was in December. I'm about to graduate now but I am going to retake the test. What do I do if I don't do marginally better? And I don't mean like score 21-23, I mean like 28+? Am I that fucked? I've never felt this hopeless and degenerate before.

>mfw I put in minimum effort and scored 31

If you don't get above a 40, you shouldn't go to college

Anything below that and you should apply for McDonald's

For reference the ACT is NOT the same as the SAT. The max score for the ACT is 36 while the max score for the SAT is 1,600.

>40
>ACT
>40
>ACT

mfw i have no face

Bitch, I am in like my seventh year of community college don't ask me what course your fucking life should take. Whether where you view it as going or what it actually becomes just live and try and die sometime along the way. How the fuck do you even get into the mindset that you're hopeless and your life is over when you're not even eating out of a dumpster. God damn even if you failed everything and got a 7 because you literally have shit for brains you could become a plumber or something and still make good money and hopefully find for happiness, it worked for mario didn't it?

Do you also have a 9 inch penis?
Do you also have millions in your bank account?
Do you also have 7 bookshelves full of knowledge?
Do you have Lamborghinis?

Yeah dude well I mean obviously you were too nervous and didn't sleep and you got a low score for that reason

1. get xanax, valium, vicodin, oxy or "clowns" from the druggy kids at school, seriously

2. take the pill before you go to sleep, which you will, guaranteed

3. take the ACT on full sleep

Take melanin to help you sleep and Valerian root to help ease your nerves.

>melanin

Kek

So let me get this straight, you want to kill yourself because you didn't get a good grade on a sat test because your stupid ass didn't get any sleep? Nothing els? No dead family, your not losing your house in 2 months, more then likely fully healthy no cancer or diseases killing you from the inside out, a fucking test you can take a million times till you get it right & this is why you want us to decide if your stupid ass desveres to live? How about get some sleep, take the test again & don't be a retard the next time you take it. Then get a job & die like everyone els.