What is this pill? Ive found a bottle full of them in my neighbor's house that im house sitting while she is overseas...

What is this pill? Ive found a bottle full of them in my neighbor's house that im house sitting while she is overseas. One side has a line across the middle and the other side says 05.
Ttl: will i get high if i take these? And how many?

Not enough information but if I took a wild guess probably blood pressure medication. (Beta blocker maybe)

Like literally took me 5 seconds and I only saw one side of it

Yeah im getting mixed results online.. theres literally like 100 in an unlabeled medicine vial. And it was in her top draw directly next to her vibrator. Think i should try one?

The other side doesnt have an A on it. Just a line so you can snap it in half

only one way to find out , breh...eat at least 5 pills

it's just a fucking happy pill, take 3-5 depending on your size and you will be high as a kite OP

Eat 10 of these and chekc

Take 16; post results in morning.

Show us the back retard
Does it have an "A"
And why not take ask if them

a pile of pills in an unmarked bottle? illegal drugs, got to be good. take em

No it's an antidepressant. You just don't take stuff you find. Look around for some other stuff. You want to get high not Fucking take some old ladies antidepressants. Fucking kids.

Let's see that vibrator

At least he didn't ask if he should rail it.

Or they're roll overs from an old bottle. Unmarked could also be something she buys or sells. So she has them counted. Always replace what you take. Always take the controlled medication the other stuff doesn't get you high. Pain meds are an easy sell. Anxiety meds. Anything with an orange sticker.

like literally youre a faggot

I suspect he already took some then freaked and came here to see if he was going to die. Op is a dumb prick.

Kek

Like. Really. Who wants to see my tit tattoos?

Mee

It's 5 milligrams of melatonin. Take 4 and have some crazy fucking dreams

I do...

why would i want to see a faggot spergs mantits?

me

Knock off bars basically, just Whittier and make u pass out quicker. Take 4-6 or 8 if you're al bigger guy and enjoy with 1 ONE beer and 1 joint and cigs and food and drinks

It could be a generic brand, too

so xanax

Taste the dildo

Shitty-er

I did. Instant diamond, buckets ensued

Basically same as bars effects wise but is technically a hypnotic for sedation

Looks suspiciously like Clonidine. 05 would mean 0.5mg. Not sure but it certainly isn't xanax

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

time stamp or gtfo

Low threshold etizolam have fucked with before not a ton tho and are good with weed or dxm

Woah, glow in the dark lube? What's up with depressiongranny?

Post panties and I'll tell u everything u need to know about those pikks

yeah man, definitely xanax. pop a few and report back to us

holy shit she hangs her used panties over that MASSIVE red dildo? is that a saiban!?

clonidine/clonazepam 0.5mg.

Take lots of antidepressants at once. It totally feels like Molly!

www.drugs.com. They have a Pill Identifier.

Yep

It'd etizolam it's basically a cheap version of Xanax made in China and handed out like doctors. 2-10x more potent than Valium, 3-6 will get you fucked

Work in a pharma it's citalopram. Just a different manufacturer

basically read the address on that account letter, give them the number and track her down and say how nice op is.

Op here. I had one pill when i started this thread. Starting to feel really good. Warm and fussy and hard to focus my eyes. I actually feel amazing. A bit nauseous and like my arms are heaps heavy. Im totally content laying on her bed. Definatly want to know what these are. Ive never felt this chill in my life

Stick that vibrator up your ass

roll

if actually OP then benzodiazpines, definitely

nice

bro