Japanese are not a real nation

did you know that the japanese are not a real nation but are actually just koreans who moved to an island?

they are colonialists like australians or americans

a false nation which has no claim to existence

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/chinese-cannibalism-infant-flesh-outrages-world/
samuelhawley.com/imjinarticle3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baiyue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>china

Give it a rest cousin. All Asians look the same.

both colonial nations defending the colonial japanese

It's this poster again.
How you been brah?

I thought they were Chinese who moved to the island. Anyway it's 5:16am there, netouyo are sleeping.

it is for when they wake up

>50cent army in rant

no, we are not raped babies of Genghis Khan like Korean or Chinese

China should invade Japan and expel Japanese people to Papua where they belong.

how was your baby soup of your dinner last night?

Chinese cannibalism of infant flesh outrages the world
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/31/chinese-cannibalism-infant-flesh-outrages-world/

cannot access this link

You're going to get him banned by posting non-CCP approved links.

By Youngbee Dale - - Wednesday, December 31, 2014

WASHINGTON, May 10, 2012 — China’s one child policy, baby trafficking, and sex trafficking of North Korean women aren’t the worst human rights violation happening in the country. Aborting innocent and healthy unborn children and eating them to boost one’s stamina and sexual health is.

South Korean customs officials recently seized thousands of pills filled with powdered human baby flesh arriving from China. Since August 2011, South Korean officials have intercepted more than 17000 pills smuggled from China.

South Korean officials became aware of a horrific practice of eating aborted fetuses after Seoul Broadcasting System showed a documentary on Chinese doctors who performed abortions and then ate the fetuses. One Chinese doctor on the documentary took out fetuses from his refrigerator

Earlier this week, the Daily Mail revealed further details about the practice:

“The grim trade is being run from China where corrupt medical staff are said to be tipping off medical companies when babies are aborted or delivered still-born.

“The tiny corpses are then bought, stored in household refrigerators in homes of those involved in the trade before they are removed and taken to clinics where they are placed in medical drying microwaves.

this is from years ago

>cannot access this link

What about this link?

samuelhawley.com/imjinarticle3.html

>china

Red is island nigger genes.

four years is nothing to a five thousand year old culture

it's your traditional sex pills, never changed.

So Japanese and Tibetans are racially closest than Japanese and Chinese? Now I understand why Tibetans use a Japanese imperialist flag.

YAYOI CHINKS RAUS RAUS!
Nippon is a land of Ainu!

a chink would grind up his own dick into a pill just to have a pill that makes his dick hard

i am not the entire culture

i am me

yes

Siberia is Chinese clay.

Japanese being evil people is nothing new. Weeaboos are brainwashed by anime, normies by sushi.

Right one makes my dick so hard

A part of Japanese were from ancient Wuyue people and a part of them who had moved to South Korea.
Ancient southern part of China was not a Han people's land, wasn't it?

The biggest migration of modern Koreans to Japan was during the Kofun period NOT the Yayoi period.

Long before that, there was no such thing as "Korean" or "Japanese".

The people of same group lived around the East China Sea in ancient times, like Rome people around the Mediterranean.
Because of invasion of Chinese Tang dynasty, they moved to Japan islands.

>be chinese
>make artificial islands out of trash
>claim them for yourself
yfw china is LITERALLY trash

Japanese people who abuse them can be rather descendants of them essentially.
The reason why is that other Japanese people can contradict against them logically.
Because we have also ancient Ainu's proud blood.

They had used the scripts except Kanji still one hundred years ago.
We helped the revival of the Han people very much.
Though it was not for the purpose of inviting their pomposity of today.

This is a seal of the Ryukyuan King that was given from the Chinese Xing dynasty in the 17th century.
That is not Kanji.

lol. i thought japs had high iq.

Thanx.
We were mixed the northern people and the southern people.

お前馬鹿にされてんだよ···
ガチの池沼か?

おい、お前スレ主の中国人の意のままだぞ…

Isn't like half of China Japanese rape-babies since WW2?

Looks like you made this yourself with the MS Paint spraytool.

Is that because your beloved CCP has blocked it?

钓鱼岛是日本的

then why are japanese so much better on every level?

checkmate gooks

wow

fucking extremly ugly.

You are typical descendants of Chinese.
The people who can't understand are just stupid.

This is a just only explanation, and it has nothing to do whether or not the will of replying person is a malice.

Whenever I have a opportunity of explanation, I explain that even if my conversation partner is an ape.
Even if that is you.

英語教師

We are ancient pre-Africans, pre-middle easterners, pre-Tibetans, pre-Chinese, pre-Koreans, pre-Siverians, pre-south asians at the same times, though?

Chinese are love interests for us unlike you American.
Thank you^^
You praise me in spite of my poor English.
me(68716605)

youtube.com/watch?v=y0HW7ke_VtU

why do japanese hate kimchi?

How much do you pay to shitpost on Sup Forums?

>why do NETOUYO hate kimchi?

I thought chinks couldnt post on Sup Forums ebcause of captcha

t.漢好
倭国是中国的

英語教師

Ancient Wuyue people were not Chinese.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baiyue

every one are "colonials" from somewhere if you look far back enough tho

Japan has more O2b that came from South East Asia than O3 that came from East Asia.
Korea has O2b and O3 about same rate.

That means Japanese who had O2b went Korea first and some nomad who had O3 invaded Korea then O2b and O3 became same rate.

>Snopes and other urban legend sites have said the "fetus" used by Zhu Yu was most likely constructed from a duck's body and a doll head.[9][10][11][12][13][14][15][16][17][18][19][20][21][22][23][24] Other images from another art exhibit were falsely circulated along with Zhu Yu's photos and claimed to be evidence of fetus soup.[25]

Good job triggering the autists, China

Chinese has been fucked by Mongolians.
That is the reason that Chinese made the Great Wall.

ネトウヨは日本の恥さらし

>destroyed over 100 Shinto statues
Chong, ashamed of your self

how is your ATLÉTICO NACIONAL doing?

>China

>China

逆やで
The Great Wall was made for the purpose of invading northern land for Chinese.
The reason why is that Huns had lived around the Yellow river originally and Han people got their land from them.

They have to pay hiro for the privilege
see

One Jap is worth a thousand chinks

then we should call ourselves Chinese or Korean?

lol sorry for that. we are like true Chinese and you are fake.

we had three kingdoms in ancient Korea and the losers moved in japan even some of them have still Korean surnames

>proves he is a real chink
OMG I feel tied considering Jap people on the internet were struggling and dealing with stupid Koreans in this decade. next decade we would take care of Chinks like you.

still have* even through japanese king is korean it makes me feel nothing like england's royal is german but germans don't care them

>says a jap who is the cancer of of Sup Forums

lel why do continental monkeys always want to be tied to the japanese so badly while they have NOTHING to do with us yamato masteerrace IRL?

All korean is chinese desu
>say YOU

Japanese = Island Korean

pretty much what I expected. Japanese are like Korean and ainu rape babies

not at all
D2 is essential to be the japanese, which gooks rarely have

more like gooks are mishmash of north east asian races as korea's been raped by every neighbour throughout its history

Do you even understand what haplogroups mean? It doesn't stand for genetic similarity or dissimilarity of each groups at all.

Why Japanese are looking like chinese or tibetans then?

Japan is real and kuhwhyee

Japanese always did remind me of inferior versions of Koreans. Its almost as if they have too much recessive genes expressed

to me, Gaijjins are arr rook same, though.

anyway i guess it's a good thing that many people are interested in far eastern problems

Because Yayoi(ancient Chinese Mongoid) is still a part of our blood.

great logic
can totally see the logic from
>japanese are not a real nation
to
>colonialists
to
> no claim to existence
japanese time to kill yourself coz a random
chink said you have 'no claim to existence'

Japan is the best invention of Korea.

Korea is the worst invention of Japan

>best
the country is full of rapists and pedophile

The Gojoseon(ancient korea) is destroyed, and the country that they settled into islands is Japan.

Your home country is same,west Japan

No, its Canada, the newest state of US

i have a friend living in japan and he says most ppl are very conservative. he said that japanese degeneracy is just a meme

you're talking about a country that sells 'used' panties in vending machines on the streets

I don't deny one of our ancestors is ancient Korea.Of course,maybe one of my remote ancestors came from Korea
But pls don't say bullshit like "excellent Japanese are descendants of Korean"
Japanese = Chinese+Koreans+Tibetans+Polynesians
That's all

oh come on. you are talking about some marginal issues. see the bigger picture. those are memes

i've been to japan, its definitely not a meme

>a synthetic, pseudo nation that was established after the ww2 says what is a nation to the oldest ongoing nation
top keking lol

right one literally looks fucking alien