/NEETs/ of Sup Forums

Here is the thread for NEETs in Sup Forums

So, how was your day so far? dear nameless NEEt chan from across the sea and across the border.

I spent 200$ today ordering cushion, shoes, detergents and beautiful air fresher diffuser.

had been listening to classics and rock, heavy metal in order... but classic is really feeling so much soft and comfy.
youtu.be/GHnzos40dxY

actually I can say that I enjoyed my day, today, enough. I felt very much relaxed. dunno how much long it could be like this. but when I am in the comfy state I wish the timeclock of the moment was just stopped.

I will have shower and will prepare to sleep now. in 6am... (awoke at 4pm today)

Now I want to hear your NEET day story of today. How is your day going? Or how was your day?

I have a job but I'm still a NEET at heart :^)

wtf? NEET was this scarce in Sup Forums?

wageslaves kys

actually I am switching my position from NEET to wageslave per 3months.
Like 3months to be NEET and 1 month to work.

Everyday is the same thing: sitting in front of the computer reading threads.

My life a shit.

normie rrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee
t. 5 years in a row /neet/

Being a NEET is actual opportunity.

while the wage slaves being robbed their time to work, NEET can develop anything they want through the internet. seriously.

But I didn't make it though, honestly

Sup Forums is one of the most normie boards

I have had two weeks off of school and I'm already bored. Can't wait to get back again after new years

>I didn't make it though, honestly
same thing here
false illusion tbqh

but being trapped in work is not the answer neither.

I think the key is learning to be identical NEET. Why can't be that though? making some gain uploading things on youtube and after that you can invest your time reading some books or learning some language etc. possibly It's enough to be possible.
and I've always dreamt it when I was working.

Keep telling yourself that, you will advance yourself tomorrow for sure.

Sup Forums is nu-male central, on par with /soc/ in terms of nu-male levels.

Well all of Sup Forums is nu-male central, some more than others

Which board do you think has the most normal people then?

gimme a hug mane

>tfw I skipped 3/4 of classes until I dropped out when I turned 18

Teachers never even talked about it with me. Finnish education ladies and gents.

Feels good.

I skipped my work and uni classes to take driving license test. Failed it miserably and spent rest of the day shitposting, drinking beer and masturbating. Am I neet now?

kamsamida. played league for 10 hours, now just browsing

American NEET here. Just buying Christmas presents and chilling out. Did a phone interview from bed this morning after going out drinking last night.

You're not spending xmas on Sup Forums are you lads?

I am

I'm going shopping later

This. Never have I felt worse about myself than right now, being a NEET. I'm literal worthless trash, and I hope some accident will kill me soon.

Sat on me arse and posted on Sup Forums, watched anime and went downtown for a bit.

Honestly it's pretty comfy but I don't want to stay like this forever.