Say the worst things about yourself Sup Forums

Say the worst things about yourself Sup Forums.

Me first, I have a fart fetish.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lQNuYM_oyKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate everybody

I love dicks but i get turned off if a see a masculine face

I am a brony and painfully aware of how hated we are and i hate the fucking cringelords wo are responsible for this bad image.

My dick too big :(

I visit these shit Sup Forumsoards everyday, with you faggots

Nothing. I'm perfect. Also I'm an egoist.

I'm insecure about my dick even if I know it's avarage

It's ok, we all know you have a vagina...

I want install a sextoy in my favorite childhood plushy!

Thats some level of subtle fuckery

Just reaction pic. I would never what it really is.

I made a lifesize girl-doll out of fabric, foam, and old blankets because I'm a pathetic foreveralone loser.

Did a decent job too. Art-fag here.

pics?

Do you know how to spoken m8?

im a hermaphrodite and I sell myself for sex to older married guys bc those are the types who are into that. I'm also barely legal in my county.

I'm fat and AB/DL

Wow compared to some of you beeing a brony aint that bad o.0

This

No you're still pretty bad

I steal my best friends mom's panties
fondle girls while they are sleeping
I am a virgin
Need more?

I exchange all the cranberries on the Thanksgiving table for beets and laugh at everyone's misery.

I let my gf fuck me with a strap on so I could have a threesome with her best friend

Story?

Im very unemotional and not emotive in my speech, new people find it hard to connect with me.
Doesnt help that my voice is deep as fuck.
>inb4 autistic. I just sound like CR1TICAL

This is the type of shit that makes me hate 30% of the people in the fandom

I am very well paid. But I have ADHD problems and get maybe 2 hours of work done a day. The thing that saves me is my ability to misdirect and my uncanny ability to rush the fuck out of things and get it all done quickly. Makes me feel worthless because I almost am.

I have self inflicted scars all over my body
>in b4 emo faggot

What work do you do?

It's still going...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lQNuYM_oyKw

Oh shit kek thank you

Calling this thing a valliant effort is an insult to art itself

KEK

I weigh 350+ pounds have 3 1/2 inches of fat pad and a 4.9 inch visible dick. It sucks.

Sucks to be you mate

im gonna go on a limb and say that's the the least worst of you

Proof?

I have serious urges to hurt and kill people

Inb4 edgelord

Torture some animals that might help.

fart fetish is quite mild. in fact, it is pretty awesome that rather than being like most guys grossed out by their women farting u get horny.

Nah, I love animals
I eat them, but I also have a soft spot for live ones

It's only people I want to kill

How sad. It might have helped you. And considdering the low worth of nonintelligent animals it wouldnt even be that vile.

I truly wish I could detonate a nuclear device in a major city. If I was capable, I'd do it today.

I have a vore fetish

How old r u?
Do you have AIDS?

How was it user? Did it hurt?

You're going to end up on anti psychotic meds

I know the feeling user, except the sounding like critical part. I just sound like an autonomous drone

Maybe we'll all make it bruh

I love listening to my little sister and her boyfriend have sex

This
Well minus the eating them bit

Would be interesting to see the two of us converse, would probably get a few stares lol

I'm a craftsman, I work for this older rich dude in his shop. He pays me 30 dollars per hour because he wants me to succeed him.

Hm. Been a reckless drughead, off it now tho.

4.4 inch dick

lost virginity to a dog

we're pretty much the same, user

i'm also an add-fag -- some days are better than others, but most of the time i don't get a lot of work done

i've become fairly adept at lying/deflecting when called out on it, and can usually get a fuckload of shit done in a short amount of time if needed

what's worse is that from time to time, big projects will come up and my add makes me hyperfocus on them, meaning i'll pull 18-20 hour shifts to get the work done just because i'm kinda obsessed and it's just another puzzle to solve, not because i actually give a fuck about the company/client...

end up feeling guilty as fuck when the company rewards my "loyalty and determination" in front of my coworkers who i secretly suspect know what i'm really like and bitch about me behind my back

A lot of people have a fart fetish, dude

This game was somewhat satisfying for me to beat. Also some of the scenes are fap-worthy.

Well spooked, my property

i wish to have a prostate orgasm, but have not been able to, and it makes me very disappointed in myself.

Used to be a heroin addict. Would mainline dope with coke daily.

I will fuck anything that moves that will have me, because I've never been confident and need validation. Even though I've been with a handful of hot girls that have told me I'm handsome and blah blah, I will still fuck any fat disgusting creature that throws herself at me, just to get that desperately needed validation.