How am i supposed to be happy when i'm uglier than shrek?

how am i supposed to be happy when i'm uglier than shrek?

you got dubs

exercise you faget. Go out and lose some weight.
You're average looking, learn to stop whining and you're good to go

you look like peter dinklage. actually, is that a pic of him?

Dubs and drugs

well, even shrek got fiona

not ugly. Just feeling unhappy makes you ugly

get a job as a Peter Dinklage impersonator. Impersonators can get paid a lot of money if they play their cards right.

i know. and i'll never hug a girl even. it makes me fucking insane
obviously not
well even though he's a midget, you picked a chad midget. but he's got a better beard and hair than me 2bh
too autistic to have friends from which to acquire drugs

except i'm 6 feet tall
how did i make it 25 years without a hug if i'm not ugly then?

>Get a hair cut
>Have your eyebrows done they look crazy on the ends
>use some fucking Chapstick
>Shave your face and smile

Swear to God you'll rise from a 4/10 to a 6-7/10 easy Sup Forumsro

Wait. You an hero'd last night. How the hell are you posting?

Someone could have saved the pic and could be impersonating him. Did he live stream?

Ever been to a supermarket? Buy poppy seeds. Soak them in water for a few hours. Throw them in your garden. Congratulations! They have grown into poppies (opium poppies). Just wait until the flowers die off and the bud grows. Get a razor and slice the buds (not too deep). The resin that comes out is raw opium. Dissolve it in alcohol and water and do a cold water extraction (all opiates dissolve in cold water the alcohol is just to help the resin dissolve). Filter it through a paper coffee filter. You now have a morphine solution. Evaporate the water/alcohol (don't heat it, just use a fan or warm it). Congratulations! You now have morphine (and trace elements of codeine and a few others) in powder form! And all for a few bucks!

with the sad face youre putting on you indeed do look like dick, get a haircut dont let your hair droop over your forehead, let your beard grow out a little and take care of it, shower regularly your hair looks oily, shave your armpit hair for good smells, brush your teeth, go to the gym, break your neck falling off the treadmill.

Be an hero, obvious attention whore is obvious

>how to kill yourself with morphine for under $5
okay i shower daily but i've been doing nopoo for 2 years, i'll get a haircut and start washing it i guess. i do everything else except the gym because i fucked my shit up lifting and now my joints are done
k

Its your attitude thats ugly. Go to the gym. Lose weight and start being more positive. My mate is actually fucking hideous looking and when i first ever seen him i thought he was an actual retard. He still manages to get laid and have gf's etc. Its all about your attitude and outlook

>Tell me I'm not actually uglyy ;__;
Sorry, can't.

Shave that fucking beard too. Or at least groom it

>kill yourself with morphine
depends how much you take. Just giving you an option seeing you said you had no friends to buy drugs off. I just don't get why people would buy opiates when you can grow your own for almost free.
to avoid killing yourself, the best solution is to get all the morphine powder from your extractions and put it in a large solution of water and cordial. Then get one of those eye drop vials and take one small drop. See what it does to you. then up the dose and see what that does to you. If there is a shit load of morphine in the solution (I mean a lot and you aren't sure about it) then look up the max amount of morphine that can be dissolved in a millimetre of water. Then base your dosing off of that scale.

buy a fedora

Dude..... take an acting class.
Attractiveness isn't as aesthetically based as everyone thinks.

Spoiler alert, a woman like a an who is confident in doing what he loves!

not ugly m8
you just look unhappy which can be fixed
but only you can fix yourself
nothing external can

The big thing is to find a shampoo that doesn't strip your hair of the oils it needs. Finding a quality shampoo will really improve your hair and with it, your overall appearance.

Im handsome and unhappy.
Life is what you make it.
Don't make the same mistakes I have.

> complains about being ugly
> has actual neckbeard

fucking shave you basement dweller. And while you've got the razor do your eyebrows too, freak.

recommendations?

Hmmm, take yourself to a stylist and get the special treatment ?
Some great threads.
a great haircut.

Look in the mirror and smile.

see how that goes for ya.

I always find Masturbating helps relieve stress.

>all these people talking about the beard

THERE IS NO BEARD WTF I JUST DIDN'T SHAVE FOR LIKE A WEEK SORRY

hurrdurr im so ugly and insecure, life so bad no grill likes me

just changing the tone doesn't make it not true dummy

Change your attitude man. Or seek help because you're obviously depressed. I had depression for years and its a shit place to be. But the only person can help you is yourself. I know people keep saying go lift or go to gym. It really works for helping with depression. It helped me and others i know

>How to go blind for $5

Nice dubs
>how to get blind wasted for $5
fixed
Wont make you blind
I also make my own moonshine for a few dollars a litre (around 50% alcohol after it's watered down). The methanol in that could make you go blind but with a refractory still all the methanol is removed (I use it for cleaning and starting fires)
Lot's of cheap drugs out there OP. You only need to learn the science