Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
I'm on day one without tobacco and I'm kind of going nuts.
Weed kind of helps, but at the same time it makes the cravings more intense.

What the fuck do I do?
The urge to pack a fat spliff and fade away into music is rising like fuck.

Pic sorta related some fucking kief

lol, meanwhile in africa...

keep smoking weed, use nicotine patches. don't fuck up, the more you smoke tobacco the more addicted you'll be.

Get a vape you goose, just don't make any stupid fucking videos about you blowing rings ffs

vape, just don't turn gay while doing it.

Tried vaping, isn't nearly the same
I don't smoke cigarettes. I put buttloads of tobacco over weed. The rush is beyond wonderful.

....They enslave and behead each other

Don't forget the lynching.
Lotsa lynching.

Oh man in Australia we always mix weed with tobacco lol, just slim down on it man bit my bit or get an extra large tampon and just fucking deal with it

>this

Vape mate that's how I quit
But you gotta get a decent starter set up not a gas station pen shit

I quit smoking
Chewing gum helps alot
Get lots of chewing gum faggot

The cravings your experiencing will last for 2 weeks and hit their most intense level 3 days in without smoking. After 3 days without smoking the cravings won't get any worse.

Don't quit cold turkey. Just lower how much you put into your mouth over a span of months.

So does that mean I can take a fucking spliff tonight?

Months? That's overkill on the taking it slow method. I used lozenges when I quit and went from 7 a day to 1 a day in about a week. Quit nicotine by week two of not smoking.

smoke pipe

I'll take that as a no.

God damn it.

If you don't have your own vape Instagram page or youtube channel then you're a fucking liar you don't vape.

honestly, stop being a bitch.
quitting smoking isnt exactly easy as pie but if you really want to, you can do it no problem. so man the fuck up and think about all the money youll save in the long run and how your health / general condition will improve if you quit

I feel this OP there's nothing better than a fat spliff, but why not just smoke the tabacco? what's the big deal?

I mean, really, you just have to be ready to quit. Keep in mind that even if you have a failed attempt to quit, you're making progress. Build a case against it. Find something else to do when you would normally smoke.

First three days are the hardest, and it gets much easier after week three. You'll start to feel significant changes after about 6 months. A year after quitting for me and I feel like a whole new person