Uncut vs uncut. Lez go

Uncut vs uncut. Lez go.

Bump

I will always be sorry that I was cut

It is the mark of the Jew. They brand the goyim

I would never allow my son to be mutilated

bump

I was. And my kids were too. Nothing really to it. Love my helmethead.

>Nothing really to it

How can you say that cutting off part of your child's dick is nothing?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

has anyone here been circumsised in later life? I might need to due to phimosis becoming a problem :(

Well...form my experience. Hmm,can't really tell you that i remember.

Yeah dude, coming from someone who has been at birth and can't remember shit about it..just bite down on a towel as hard as you can. Sorry user. Really.

I'm uncut and happy. Circumcision is mainly a Jew/Muslim thing here. It's very rare among white people. I imagine I would be somewhat annoyed had I been cut as an infant. I consider it child abuse.

I knew a guy that had to get cut as an adult for medical reasons, and he said he preferred being cut

But it was probably because his dick all fucked up to begin with

Who gives a shit? Grow up and stop focusing on docks, faggot.

Uncut. Makes jerking off a sinch

Mexifag here. But was always told as a grandma kind of thing about cleanliness, religion, etc. I'm not about any of those things, but my cock is still clean and God like.

this

Doesn't matter get a life faggot

Maybe somewhere like Mexico cleanliness is an issue but in developed countries we have access to indoor plumbing and bathing facilities.

Uncut. I have a hood to put on when is cold out.

I do live in a devoloped county. Old wives tales and shit was the thing that got it cut. But its all good. All the chicks I've been with preferred it.

So you should chop off part of your dick because supposedly "chicks prefer it"? That's pretty damn beta, fam.

Your missing the point user. Cut not by choice, was an insfant, but turned out well regardless.

I'm pretty sure I would hate my parents if they had that done to me.

I don't know, not really. Maybe because it's been with me this way my entire life. Just like millions of people out there. Firing back ay you now, whats it like having to pick lint off that dirty dick?

I refer you back to my comment about indoor plumbing and bathing facilities.

>That's pretty damn beta
Ya, as an infant he asked the doctor to snip his dick so he could get more pussy
Your reading comprehension is alarming

I've been restoring for about a month. I am determined to remove as much of the mark of the jew as I can

Yeah i got all that user. Everything a good salary can give me. But what's it like knowing that piss and other residue just stays there all day?

kek wtf

>implying half of Sup Forums bother to clean off their dick cheese

It's not an issue due to said bathing facilities.

I got circumcised at 5 yo.. The house was full of guests everyone was clapping anf happy watching me get crippled.. Housewife kids girls boys of any age.. This shit haunts me even after 20years ..fuckin turkish tradition doin a party of it watching a boy crying his fucking heart out..my parents even showef it years later to neoghbours thats usual for turks..

Religion is a sickness, user. It makes people do fucked up shit even to those they supposedly love.

>having to wash your dick constantly through out the day so no one can smell it

So true man..

My foreskin is fine, but I've been contemplating getting circumcised for no other reason than just to see how masturbating would be different. Does anyone else feel this way too?

I'm not sure if it's intentional but you're a funny guy. Do you have to wash your arsehole constantly throughout the day so that others can't smell it?

My best friend in highschool was uncut, and he always complained about how often he had to clean it.
Now I assume that be bathed just as often as I did, so the fact that he still felt the need to wash his dick tells me that having all that extra skin only traps in odor and whatever else.

It's not a decision you should take lightly. I've heard that it makes masturbation more difficult and that it greatly reduces sensation.

No because my asshole doesn't have loose skin for shit to hang around in

A shower once a day suffices. I've never had a problem with odour.

I used to think about that when I was teenager and noticed my dick was different. But I eventually grew out of it. I'm actually pretty glad I still have my foreskin.

I say think hard if you actually want to go through with circumcision, user. I hear it's harder to adjust to it if you're older.

I'm assuming it has hair though.

I'm just relaying what he told me, like I said I can only assume he showered as much as the average person

who the fuck complains to their friend about cleaning their dick lmao. besides the stuff he was cleaning that was no doubt smegma, whilst is smelly, keeps out disease

But it has hair around it, so do you constantly shave your asshole? Are you you not man enough to have a hairy asshole?

No I shave it off, so it's cleaner

Cut because then you can tell people you had cosmetic surgery

see

I bet that itches like a bastard when the stubble grows back.

>not having a bestfriend to talk about your dick with

Yeah thanks I got that. I got shitty slow internet

Not really user. Masturbation is still awesome plus there are some extra spots to play with.

Uncut has the CHOICE to be either, therefore it's automatically superior.

I use my phone as a wifi hotspot since I don't have actual internet, you're preaching to the choir user

My country (Australia) has actually banned non-medical adult circumcision. You might have to go overseas to get that done if you're from here too.

people who had it done would hate their parents if they hadn't, its normalization process

How can there be extra spots to play with when they've actually removed part?

Why? Adults can't choose if they have dick skin or not?
Why even live in such a shit hole?

But they could always have it done as an adult if they so wished. Reversal is not so easy.

>something you had no control over
>attack people who had it done to them
>defend people doing it to you
You people are fucking retarded. Just stop doing it to kids and shut the fuck up about your dick. Nobody cares.

What about infant circumcision? That's what should be banned. If adults want to get cut then that's their business but doing it to children is child abuse.

Because our doctors' reasoning is that circumcision is supposedly insignificant next to appropriate hygiene. And I guess there isn't really a circumcision culture here either.

Back to Sup Forums

What if for some strange reason I wanted to become a Jew or a Muslim? Would I still not be able to get myself mutilated?

Yeah because giving your children basic rights is such a Sup Forums thing to do.

>letting your government control what you do with your cock
a new level of beta

Isn't it bad enough you people ban games like GTA? Now you go banning circumcision?

I have no idea, I guess it's just a lot cheaper and easier to perform on infants than adults, and is less stressful overall on our free healthcare?

Since cosmetic circumcision is banned, you can just say your dick is producing to much smegma or something as the health reason to get rid of it.

I cant believe that people are even arguing for religious mutilation.

If you have a girl with you do a female circumcision too?

dude just stretch it back while in the shower thats what i did and in a month everything was normal

roll

that guy's balls are HUGE

If adults want it done then they should have to pay for it if it's a non essential procedure. Cosmetic/ritual circumcision of children is what needs banning.

this, my manskin is elastic, it will stretch if you give it some time and effort. no need to mutilate and become a jew

Or maybe his dick is tiny.

nah dick is an inch long

>assumes that just because they have a cock and balls that they are a guy

Check your privilege, shitlord.

uncut is best
> can jerk of anywhere without lube
> more nerve endings better orgasims
> your not a fucking jew
and uncut is not hard to clean unless you're a fucking retard

>thinking that if you have a male reproductive organ that you can be anything but male
back to tumblr

it's simple:

>nasty slithering snake
Vs
>nice mushroom head

>tells me to go back to tumblr
>on Sup Forums, the home of the feminine penis

>can jerk of anywhere without lube
I don't know who told you this, but you can jerk off just fine without lube if you've been cut
>more nerve endings better orgasims
I don't want to be so sensitive that sex lasts 60 seconds
>your not a fucking jew
That's debatable
I'd also advise you to work on your spelling

>feminine penis
only those closet faggots believe this, any logical human being would realize having a cock makes you a man, and that there's no such thing as a "feminine penis" what's next? Masculine vagina? Manly tits?

>Manly tits?
I prefer the term "mannaries"

Being circumcised literally means that a jew somewhere owns you

>i'd like to make sex worse so it can last slightly longer

I wonder what gay guys prefer?

um, yeah?

hello ahmed

OP those are both uncut you idiot, you can move the foreskin back you know.

>reading comprehention

>OP those are both uncut you idiot
Yeah, totally. That's why they are titled "Uncircumcised penis" and "Circumcised penis"

the text was added later

I need this too. I literally cannot pull it back when erect, and only like half-way when not erect

It's simple:

>natural, complete penis
Vs
>mutilated jew stub

Honestly.
>Why
>The
>Fuck
Does it matter?

Why would you want to tell anybody something like that?

Really? Were you born without butt cheeks or did you loose them in an accident?

When Sup Forumstards don't realize most children are born with Phimosis, and no they can't stretch it at that age.
inb4 kill urself you jew mutilated fag

the original image is used in textbooks to show what an uncircumcised penis should look like with the foreskin retracted.
Its next to the part about phimosis