Any straight guys into anal stimulation or dildos, ect? if so

Any straight guys into anal stimulation or dildos, ect? if so
>how long have you been?
>are you scared people will think you're gay because of it?
>if you ever got/have a gf would you involve her with it or keep it secret?

bamp

Why'd you post that gay ass pic you queer

surprisingly difficult to find pictures of guys shoving dildos in their ass that don't give of a bit of a gay vibe, friendo, i chose it because the lawn looks well tended.

Started around 18...35 now
What happens in my bedroom stays in my bedroom
She gets really excited when she plays with my ass. I think we're a pretty good match. She's cum from fucking me with a strap on before.

Is that Randy Orton?

This little fact is a thing because as it turns out sticking things up your ass hole means you are a homo.

You degenerate faggot

Top Kek

Apex Preditor

nice dude, how did she come about knowing?

I told her. I don't remember the details but we're pretty open with each other.

thats good to hear man, being open seems important

my gf and i are super open shes used our toys on me before

Nothing you do with your woman is gay. That's just how it is.

your never to straight to stick things in your butt

buttplugs or toys with knots bad dragon etc,

if your into that goo zoofur's euro ruff jr

Inclined to agree. You're gay when you delve in to shemales.

Started when i was 15/16 with the handle of a screwdriver. 29 now and still occasionally do things. Latest was using my reciprocating saw, getting a universal attachment and putting a vac u lock dildo on it. Then with an extension cord with a switch on it was able to use it on myself.

Have a wife, doesn't know. Not really something you just bring up - If she ever raises the subject i'll probably tell her.

of course. It makes me cum buckets and harder too. But I hate the cleaning that I always need to do b4 it... Otherwise its a fucking mess.

And sure it is straight. But its Sup Forums, you cant expect to much common sense here.

Been into it for about 8 years now.
Started when i was 18
Friend and i would put thigs in our asses cause feelsgoodman. Didnt last long
Found moms dildo
Loved that shit like nothing else
Bought own dildo
Got gf, told her abt it. Shes into it
Bought strap on and get fucked regularly by gf
Now own like 6 dildos and vibrators and anal play from time to time.

I am now jealous as fuck bro...

It is a pretty good setup i got
My gf gets really into it and goes apeshit with the strapon sometimes

She got me into crossdressing once (shes a make up and beauty therapist)
Shit was awsome

>how long have you been?
about 10 years
>>are you scared people will think you're gay because of it?
yes, because they don't understand straight men have prostates too
>>if you ever got/have a gf would you involve her with it or keep it secret?
An ex gf is what got me into it. Have suggested it to 4 others since then and only one wasn't weirded out with it. She loved it in her ass to though, so that probably helped

Unless it's sucking off other dudes and get fucked in the arse by them offcourse.
Or maybe that not homo, but stricktly bi

Pics?

I've messed around with my ass since my teens, my fiance loves to rub my asshole and if I can get her horny enough she'll even lick it from time to time. I've had an ass fetish for as long as I can remember, she likes it when I finger, lick, smell and fuck her ass too. The perfect catch for me

Sorry aint got any. Shes camera shy
I looked passable for public but we always did bedroom stuff only.
Think she got a bigger kick out of it.
It was perfect for me, got all my treatments for free like waxing and shit.

Was staying in a hotel for work the other day and noticed the shower head upscrewed, so put the pipe in my arse a bit and filled it with warm water. As soon as I felt it going it it made my cock hard so quickly. I sometimes play with my arse, it just feels nice and also a bit naughty. I can't help but wonder what it would be like to take a real cock in it though, so I'm bicurious I guess. I think this might have stemmed from early childhood experiences but I can't be sure.

Nooo, i want to see YOU all dolled up.
Got some pics?

Man i Wish i did keep some pics from them days. I still have all my clothes, wigs and crossdressing gear at my other house. I am at that place this coming weekend so migt do a photo shoot.
I will post pics this saturday

I posted the pics back then online and got a good few guys wanting to hook up.
So i did
It was amazing

>how long have you been?
A year or so.
>are you scared people will think you're gay because of it?
No because what happens here stays here.
>if you ever got/have a gf would you involve her with it or keep it secret?
Told her a couple of weeks ago. We both have lots of fun doing it. Pic related

i'm looking forward to it hehe

Nice toy! I have a blue and white one like that. Maybe a lil longer

Its been a while and will take some prepping but ill make you proud user

Thanks. I own like 7 of them now.
Widest is 8cm. Longest is 23cm. Can do them both, but for some reason, cannot handle both girth and length

I'm into it, but my wife is a fucking puritan and won't have anything to do with any kind of anal (or any kind of sex that isn't missionary for the purpose of procreation)

I have a secret dildo, but I want to get more and maybe a bigger hiding spot. Any tips?

I'm this guy -> I just store them in a locked ammo can, casually stored with my others ammo cans, also locked.
Im from europe BTW.

My fav toy is the dong that came with the strap on kit. It has a neat suction cup under so it can stick to anything almost. Its about the lenght of my forearm and as thick as a toilet roll inner, maybe thicker. I love just bouncing away on it till i cum

Im this guyI keep mine in a cupboard behind all my clothes but i have so much i had to stash some at my other apartment. I live between my own apartment and my gfs place

A year +
No. I am attracted to, and fuck, women. Pretty sure the definition of gay is that you like, and fuck, dudes, so I figure I'm in the clear.
My wife has fingered my asshole while blowing me, used toys on me, and pegged me on more than one occasion. She likes to fuck my ass while I lay on my back so she can jerk my cock.