What albums with little recognition from 2010>now will be looked at as influential masterpieces in 15+ years?

what albums with little recognition from 2010>now will be looked at as influential masterpieces in 15+ years?

The Money Store, Floral Shoppe, MBDTF, R+7, maybe Deathconsciousness?

I hope so anyway

This thread is now "Manute Bol swimming"-core.

How can you name any of those albums and say that they get little recognition?

Deathconsciousness is only really popular on this board. I don't even think it got a pitchfork review when it came out.

OP its tough to tell, music that is underrated then subsequently rediscovered is usually due to their contemporaries creating music influenced by that artist.

OP here. I'd count rplus7, deathconciousness both for what i'm talking about. not money store and floral shoppe because while they're not mainstream, they still have cult followings already.

Yeah I can agree with these.

Holy shit, I am so glad that other people agree R Plus Seven is the OPN album that should be held in highest regard. I remember when Replica came out and people loved it and I was sort of bored by it... then RP7 came out and blew me away. Completely changed my mind on OPN due to that album.

To cheat with the answer OP... I'm going to go back in time a bit more and say Sweet Trip, Bowery Electric and Constructus Corporation. Specifically Constructus Corporation is such a god damn unique album, I hope it inspires more experimental genre-bending hip hop.

none of them tee bee aitch

not actually influential but these guys are gonna get popular on this board

L I T U R G Y

Sleep Cycle

Clarence Clarity - No Now
Psicomagia - Psicomagia

That's a pretty dope album cover, what is it? Artist, album, genre??

pro teens-accidentally. i'm not good with genres but i guess just generally indie rock.

Cheers user, image check that out

Nothing that we would know or think of, by definition

people will still enjoy it forsure but i dont think it will be herald as a masterpiece tho