Where is bananagirl queen of Sup Forums? hasn't posted for ages, miss her lively debates...

Where is bananagirl queen of Sup Forums? hasn't posted for ages, miss her lively debates, summoning bananagirl to join us again

come on bananagirl join us

bananagirl is the Queen of Sup Forums long live our Queen

the queen is dead, long live the queen, return soon!

self bump on the off chance bananagirl is lurking, bit boring on Sup Forums without her

last bamp, summoning Queen Sup Forums

didn't think an OP could self bump? lets see how many times it work, really bored this evening

don't like to talk to myself but intrigued how many self bumps an OP can do?

in antigua and barbuda where she lives

that was just a holiday wasn't it?

OP are those new banana girl pics

posted about 10 days ago, last time bananagirl was here, some of her best yet!

she was on good form too, hope she returns soon

dump them all for science

just a couple more new bikini pics, but good ones

what happened to her leg

said she'd tripped and ended up in hospital, was going to post more pics when she recovers, hope she recovers soon!

that was about it I think, hope we see more of her again soon, bit boring on Sup Forums without her lively chats

thanks OP. will you post the full set

the others have been posted a million times, I'm sure you've seen them if you've been on Sup Forums over the past year. Hoping for more new from her when she returns though, if she returns!

found this a few weeks back. most likely fake
>imgur.com/user/bananagirlqueenofb

seen but not saved. cant find them now fgts is down

the arguments with her trolls are great fun, amazing she has kept it up for so long, and no one has a clue who she is, or if she is a he posting

Wtf?I know this girl,she is my friend and is at uni right in front of me.Pic related

haha! if only user, nice girl you've posted there though, anymore of her?

could be her? moar pics user

tits look a bit too good to be bananagirl! have any more of them user?

just post them if you got them. keep the thread live for when banana queen shows up

who knows when anyone will turn up on Sup Forums??! I'll see if I have some of her best pics, not the ones shes being goofy, didn't save many because they got posted so often

I had tons of pics from her but I recently delated all of them

yeah those tits are way too big for her

that is unfortunate, I don't have many more

moar of those chunky thighs

found another new one, nearly out, I didn't save many from before

she is quite hot wen she isn't mucking around

last one, think she said she was naked in it, would be great to see proof!

cant decide if i want to fuck or beat the crap out of her or both

sorry, don't have any more saved here, lets hope she returns soon and shows off her fine little body and tits a lot more

what the fuck is happening here

no idea, think she fell and hurt her arm or something, shes looking good though, a bit more meat on her brings out her curves. If only she did the same pose naked!

>new one
so shes a fat fuck now

haha, hardly fat! I'm sure we'll find out more ifand when she returns, hope it isn't long!

bro that is fat. ask anyone

this is what I miss most when she doesn't post, the fun banter "shes fat" "no I'm not", I'm pretty sure she isn't fat, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder or something. And if she is a bit bigger then her tits are bigger too so that is a good thing!

shes not fat in all the pics but she is in that. yoyo dieting would explain her saggy tits too

well unless one of the other anons on here is actually bananagirl it looks like the summons has failed, andwe'll just have to wait for the queen of Sup Forums to return eventually, hope I'm here to see that day

might as well kep it bumped abit longer just incase she appears

Banana girl here. If you roll trips and say banana girl is queen of Sup Forums I'll post my tits with a timestamp

haha! nice try user!

someone here must have more pics. the bitch posted hundreds

She came back? She said she was leaving forever after she gave me pics of her hot friend, queen of Sup Forums

but they used to get posted everyday so no one bothered saving them

posted her friend months ago, came back quite often since then user

what pics of her hot friend

I deleted them so my gf wouldn't see them. She wasn't that hot, I just made a big deal about her hot friend because it really pissed her off.

Banana girl is a huge attention whore. I'm sure she'll take so many dicks at uni. She clearly needs the attention. Not giving her attention and giving the attention to her friend made her super upset. Many keks were had by me

ah, but was she really upset or was she just enjoying b8ing some anons on Sup Forums? She has kept this epic b8 up for nearly a year. And she is quite hot. Hope she returns with new pics soon.

>huge attention whore
literally huge going by that new pic

another useless faggot that didnt save the pics. dammit Sup Forums

haha, not the most flattering angle for a photo, I do wonder what the purpose behind her posting is? maybe shes got bored and given up, hope not!

No, because I started a campaign to make her friend queen of Sup Forums. She just kept saying stuff like, "I'll give you pics if you say I'm queen of Sup Forums..."

Then when all the beta white knights started to give her attention she totally ignored them and kept asking why I thought her friend was hotter than her.

Girls lose all self-esteem quickly and are therefore easy to manipulate.

Just ask banana girl to give pics of her hot, red headed friend next time she's on. It will both be funny and she'll probably actually post then. She posted at least half a dozen when I did it.

I remember it, it was quite fun, and her friend was quite hot too. I don't think she was all that upset really user, just leading us all on in her epic b8. She is probably a he anyway posting her pics, maybe they've fallen out and he cant get any new pics from her? whatever the truth is I hope she gets posting new pics again soon and carrying on the fun banter

lrn2google nigger
>randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/675603051

thanks user

thought they would still be somewhere

and thread/681613338

They don't have the second banana girl thread from that day. That's too bad. That was the funny one. The first thread was just her trolling a bunch of betas.

that the thread with the hot friend user?

you can see the bikini bottom literally right there

I thinkshe meant the top half, or maybe it was a diferent pic similar to that one, I cant remember

dump the pics in this thread someone

Nope. Well a couple of pics of her are there, but they are low quality, because banana girl was trying to post pics where she looked good regardless of others in the photo. There was a follow up thread that had the good pics of her friend. But I can't find it in the archiver.

oh heres the one she said she was naked, it was in one of those archive threads

You do it you lazy cunt

considering bananagirl wasn't even here this has been an okay banangirl thread, a few newish pics, some banter, a little ranting, hope she returns to Sup Forums soon for more of the same

could be naked there for sure

could be, and if she has one naked pic shes bound to have more, we can dream

post the rest man

everything is on those archive threads other user found

Who was the licky guy who fucked her

Jesus that's not very much cum.
>bananagirls bf confirmed for sterile.

Nice shoop brah. Too bad that's clearly not her hand.

haha, am I seeing a photoshop before me? lol I'd fuck bananagirl given the chance

I think she needs a cucked boyfriend

maybe she has and that is who was posting, hope he hasn't run out of material

so why not dump them here too

just save what you want from those threads user, not going to spoon feed you

kek

cant that site keeps making my phone crash

me to so I cant help you

jesus this belongs in a YLYL thread

bananagirl is the quuen of Sup Forums see you soon queen Sup Forums