You literally can't refute this

You literally can't refute this.

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/alltime/world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm pretty sure that people saw the movie because it was fucking Star Wars. It could be a Space Hitler gassing Space Jews and people would see it as long it was Star Wars.

Niggers and female leads don't sell.
Star Wars sells.
People went to see it because it's the fucking Star Wars, not because of those two.

Simple. Blacks are not a "minority". There are more blacks on the planet than whites. We are the minority. And that's not a woman, that's a trap.

thats not why i went. i was attracted to the interracial relationship

You can thank Jew Kike Disney for this race bating bullshit.

That's an incredibly stupid argument. It had nothing to do with the leads. It had everything to do with Star Wars, which also had so many callbacks to the original.

>being this retarded
being that dum makes you more stupider do you realize this?

Prove me wrong.

The fact that the girl character managed to "master" the force in half a movie better than luke did in two movies and the fact that the black storm trooper contributed NOTHING to the movie except diversity. FUCK DISNEY AND FUCK GEORGE LUCAS! THAT MOVIE WAS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE AND RUINED THE FRANCHISE.

Mad cuz it's true.

There are more white people with disposable income though....

you dumb motherfuckers they had a guy in a fucking black suit named darth vader be the lead and people still went and watched it

it has nothing to do with who's the fucking lead get your fucking heads together you autistic dips

Your wrong.

George Lucas raped star wars well before selling out to disney though...

B-but.... Ok dub dubs.

oh hey tumblr

It's a new over hyped star wars. They could of put a pile of shit as the main character and the same results would of happened.

no this is true you angry white virgin beta male

Funny cause Whites and Asians have larger cranial capacities than niggers.

nice b8 m8...

That sounds pretty triggered of you.

why are the white women scientists and the black woman from the "hood" in that all female ghostbusters ?

>starwars
>wont sell well
pick one

for years
in the 50s

Because in Hollywood all black people come from the hood. Duh.

Because hashtag feminism duh

Literally this.

The reputation of the franchise made it make so much.

asians are lower than niggers..you filthy gook

nice racist eyes

It is not the highest grossing film of all time faggot.

Post the whole picture faggot
I'd do it but i'm on a phone

He could have said dressed gorilla
which is what it actually is

re-read it asswipe thats not what it says

Shit I'd see a movie about space hitler

[citation needed]

Bullshit ... but trips?!

no the initial claim of "highest grossing film" needs a citation...

>you could have put a tampon and a tomato as the lead and people would have seen it
>star wars will always fill seats even tho every ep is garbage

Iron Sky.

It is in USA.

here you faggot: boxofficemojo.com/alltime/world/

It would sell well if it had space stalin taking over space america and anexing it into space CCCP

>more stupider

Pretty funny that actually you are the one who's retarded.
>top kek

So, wait, saying that there are more blacks than whites makes me a racist? How come? Are you sure you're not wrong? What if I said blacks were superior? How did you manage to find out I'm a racist just because I said there are more blacks than whites?

I'm no gook, although people have said my eyes look a bit asian.

Also Asians are genetically closer to us than both races are to niggers

fixed

>going to this much effort
you idiotic fucking racist cunt

The only reason they chose these two disgusting fuckers to be their leads, is because they had the original cast to draw in the crowds, with Han Solo playing a huge part. It was basically a guaranteed success, which meant they could put a nigger and a woman in the lead with no risk.
Without the original cast, I doubt this movie would have been nearly as popular.

It's the same reason they didn't show Luke. This means they have someone to draw in the crowds for the second movie. Maybe they'll revive Darth Vader for the third.

couln't agree more

it's Star Wars faggot
they could have casted whoever they wanted it would have succeeded in the same way

what effort?

It is one google search and three mouse clicks.

Even a retard could do it, which explains why the americans here can't manage it.

you're*

It's not the highest grossing film of all time.

/thread.

I'm amazed Jurassic World is so high rated. That was a shit movie.

Transformers too.

Skyfall was meh.

Wow Zootopia is a rising star.

Says the angry white virgin afraid of minorities, real men don't fear women or minorities.

no they beat them to death

people are fucking dumb
they watch shit in movie theaters, shit on TV, shit on the internet
money doesn't make a great film

Finn was a worthless angst factory, Rey was the biggest Mary Sue I've ever seen, and Kylo Ren talked like he had a mouth full of shit with the mask on and looked like a total bitch without his mask.

Han Solo was the only reason to see that movie.

I don't even like star wars but I'd love to see that

It got hit with something of the same as Star Wars.

It was a new Jurassic ark movie, something people wanted, so a lot of people went to see it.

But since it wasn't as good as star wars, and not as many wanted to see it (not the same cult following as star wars), it didn't get repeat viewers and didn't get as high.

>getting this offended
kek your a faggot

This guy gets it. Disney dun goofed SW.

man. im so excited for the second movie.
there will be lizard hitler and nazi dinosaurs in the centre of the earth

what bothers me is all those pirates of the caribbean movies placed above LoTR. although it's interesting that each of the later movies ranked higher.

plus i only saw the first hobbit movie listed, which rekindles some hope in humanity.

Ghostbusters is exactly the same, it's just pandering to the SJWs

>angry white virgin beta male detected

don't bother, they're just gonna shitpost and continue. the only way to end them sans a final solution is to ignore them.

mmm there is a lot more people than back than as well.. Niggers are cheap so they didn't pay to watch the movie so I guess is white people that wanted to watch a over all white cast not a nigger running like always.

Ghost busters is going to b bad because its an all female cast

i think there is still a difference. star wars 7 is at least star wars. they dont try to go to deep in the characters. rey doesnt necessarillyact the way she does because shes a woman.

but seeing the ghost busters trailers its going to be a movie exclusively for women.

True, and Han Solo had the shittest fucking movie death ever. Just stabbed by his faggy son and fell down a hole. No drama at all.

Really? That's the example you use? The two do the same thing (rehash the old framework for a new era) but one does it by creating a new era in a storied lore, while the other does it by creating what I can only call a femsploitation flick.

why would that make a difference?

>highest grossing
Err no. Also it's riding on the coat tails of prior movies so it's not even original content.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_films

why does your mom have herpes

Movie name please? Checked

found the jew

thats the point i was making you white idiot

Pretty Woman(1990)

the movie could have been anything
as long as your local news station and favourite celebrities all hype it up to be the best thing ever, everyone will go watch it. It was too big to fail.

by the way, just out of interest, what is the second highest grossing movie with a female/minority lead role?

>dum
>more stupider

said the retard

>wut u don't agree with me u must be retarded
nice argument

thats normally how arguments work newfag

>dum
>more stupider

Keep going mr. Leftist-smartass

Seriously? This shit again?

it's scientifically proven that niggers are stupid.

good old neo-reactionary bait.And sure enough, Sup Forums delivered.

This