kill her bf

>friendzone
>has a boyfriend

You're fat and gay.

haha nice but on a serious note, how ?

You're welcome.

you dont

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

Keep saying you too, but stumble over it. That is the most important part.

>y-you too
>Fucking lost it

>I want to cuck someone but I am too beta and faggot to figure out how

crawl back under the rock whence you came

Did manage this with a married girl at work had ended up having an awesome affair - until we got caught

anyway, she enjoyed hearing all of my tinder exploits, would tell in detail, until one day, messaging her late at night, she falls asleep

next day, awake to text
"user I really shouldn't message you late at night, i had the most ridiculous dream about you, and I've woke up in an absolute mess"

turning point, all went from there

tl:dr
get in her dreams

WTF, OP here this is exactly what happened to me ?! shes super jealous about my tinder chats and she also had a dream about me that she wont tell me in detail.

Just keep asking her out. Make her laugh. Trust me, a woman that laughs is a woman that's yours.

Keep making jokes. Find her sense of humor. Be there for her. Actually listen to her. Because guess what, eventually her and her boyfriend will start to have arguments. She'll confide in you. She'll trust you.

That's when you start to tell her you don't think he's good for her. Make it seem like he's an asshole. Make her rethink her relationship with him.

Then start to ask her to hang out. Not a date. Just chill for a while. Take her out, do something fun, and pay for it. That's key here. Show her you're not a selfish asshole like her boyfriend is.

When you two are very close, take her to a movie. Preferably at night, and if it allows do it in winter. She'll get cold. Movies in the summer work too, but it's best when she's naturally cold. That, or take her back to your place and turn down the temp to around 68. She'll complain it's cold.

As you guys watch the movie, wrap your arm around her and just kind of hold her. Give her a good squeeze-hug once in a while. She'll love it.

When you feel her melt in your arms, make a few jokes. Wait until she blushes. Make a comment about her blushing. She'll giggle and try to push it off. Make fun of her for it, but in a light hearted way. When she gives you those big doe eyes, move in and kiss her.

She's yours from that point on man.

you had it all planned out didnt you ? now tell us where you fucked up

Just rape her, she does not want to have sex with you and a violent rape is your best shot

don't seem excessively interested in the detail, work on it subtly, it will no doubt be an in person chat with no record when she finally tells you the details, so she can gauge your reaction / get rid of chance of you taking it the wrong way

in short at the moment, she no doubt thinks, why would he be interested in me, I'm taken, and hes having all of these tinder exploits

I imagine she's also jealous as she enjoying the excitement of being single and out of mundane relationship life vicariously through you

get her to talk about issues with bf, start to move things to being ambiguous and in first person - she'll start to imagine doing what you are describing with her

sort of agree, but I'd avoid the direct "hes no good for you"
needs to be more subtle to avoid her taking his side
more of "is this how you imagined your life when you were growing up"
"you are too young to just accept this is how life is from now on"
"is he the kind of person you dreamt about being with since you were young"

after asking those, just go quiet, listen, say Ok, how does this make you feel...and before you know its shes confiding everything in you

Don't shit where you eat OP. It's not worth dating a girl, nor just fucking for that matter, a girl who you work with.

At some point it will backfire, you will lose your job and look bad in front of a lot of people. And that's not even the worst case scenario.

Don't do it, even if she didn't have a boyfriend.

Its like we lived the same moment, she said that she will tell me the details when the two of us are drunk, so you are right with the fact that she wants a chat with no records. We dont talk about her boyfriend, she once mentioned to me that she only talks about her boyfriend when someone tries to hit on her.

Beat me to it, ya cunt

compliment his bf in every way.
Assume she has great sex and tell her how you think he fucks her.
"I bet he fuck you on the wall for hours"
The reality hurts and she start to compare your fantasies to her bf.
It worked for me

/does make work more enjoyable though

I had several flings in my last job, only one turned sour
complete pyscho bitch, made my job difficult

anyway, I apparently owed her for morning after pill,

>10 months on shes still going on about this
>no one knew about us in the office
>last day I leave late put a box on her desk
>its taped with a sign saying open other way up
>it contains 6kg of 1 and 2p coins
>rigged to spill everywhere as soon as liften
>next day, I've left
>get a call from manager
> "holy fuck user, was that you? she ran off to the toilets crying, theres money everywhere, that was fucking genius"

OP here, she mentioned once that she bearly ever has good sex with him anymore, mainly because ( I think she lied) is because her parents are always home. I call bullshit on that one but she seems open about everything, but like I said i try to avoid boyfriend talk as much as possible

>crawl back under the rock whence you came
Correct use of the word "whence" gets women wet, in my experience.

sounds like the exact situation i was in with the married one
had sex once a month if that

So tell me, did she give you any obvious signes that shes down to fuck, or was it just a (fuck it see if she says yes) situation ?