What went wrong

What went wrong

LOL

lightskins are emotional

memes BTFO

feels good

nothing. one is an overachieving fuck boy bitch and the other is a turd who got thrashed by the greatest team in league history, aka the denver broncos.

>North Carolina teams keep getting beat in championship games
>Curry is from North Carolina

What did >we do to deserve this? Is it because of the bathroom law?

Not playing defense when it mattered

the Dab

arrogance

this

no
it's because you're the inferior Carolina. pay reparations

Nike stays winning

LMAO

It's because you're a bunch of faggots

You forgot someone

He got cocky and didnt put in the work

LeBron out worked him, stole the ring and FMVP from him

I think LeBron has finally earned the nickname King James

FUCK YOU SOUTH CAROLINA, YOU'RE LITERALLY THE WORST FUCKING STATE, YOU HAVE WORSE EVERYTHING, YOU'RE ALMOST AS STUPID AND REDNECK AS WEST VIRGINIA, EVERYONE FUCKING HATES YOU AND YOUR BEACHES THAT ARE 1000x TIMES WORSE THAN OUR GLORIOUS COASTS. DO YOU FAGGOTS EVEN HAVE AN COOL MOUNTAINS TO VISIT? I THOUGHT NOT. DO YOU FUCKING SHITHEADS EVEN HAVE A TEAM IN ANYTHING (NOT THAT YOU DESERVE ONE)? WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON Sup Forums? YOU ARE FUCKING INBRED WHITE TRASH FILTH.

FUCK YOU.

what is college sports :^)

Anyone got a current stream for espn?

/thread

Currys black level fell too low.

Probably the gayest argument you could have made

Jews made Cam take a dive so Manning could go out on top. I could tell in the first 2 mins Cam wasn't shucking and jiving like he always was he looked like he'd just been robbed and Peyton played shitty as well.

Lad I'm from SC and let's not kid ourselves this is a shit hole

glorious post

not him but charleston is pretty

ADD SHARKS, TARHEELS, CLEMSONS

San Fran to the Carolinas is the cuckoldry connection

Charleston might as well be its own state they all talk different and have infrastructure that isn't falling apart

Queen LeBITCH complaining for bullashit , yet negro Irving is the hero

both are soft niggas who run their mouths too much and get their shit slapped when they face someone better

>"a win and a win"

L M A O

Damn, lad. I'm from NC too, but you are mad as fuck.

>South Carolinian wants to talk shit
There is nothing notable about SC. When your great great great grandparents were hanging out on their decks drinking mint juleps, fanning themselves off and getting soft, mine were working their asses off, making a living off the land and learning about hard work. Ur a fag.

Also Jordan Spaeth

This.

Ayy