Just messeged the nigger who let his son into the gorilla pit on facebook...

Just messeged the nigger who let his son into the gorilla pit on facebook. Lets make this guys life hell for killing hambere.

Bump. Let's do this

Gtfo white knight faggot this isn't your personal army ... Your no better then those monkeys you messaged now hang yourself

I know the gorilla looks like your mom just less hairy but calm your tits.

Holy shit your grammar is atrocious

This

Eat shit you fucking retard. these fuckers deserve to die for what they did. The least we could do is make these niggers feel terrible about it.

Hmm.. lurking

You spelled "you're" wrong.

...we know you're a nigger because you can't write English properly

>tfw deonne Dickerson is in this thread

Why are the niggers considered better than the gorilla? The nigglet should have been shot instead of the gorilla.

> I hope your raped to death

*you're*

Fuck this post. Link to his profile?

You should kill yourself for bringing her religion into it.

Also you put a p instead of a o.

Im more alpha then your are, bitch. Also, this will be lulzy as fuck, especially if we harass him enough that we get this on the news.

the lady's name was michelle gregg

You could say OP forgot to put out

No, her bitch god jesus is part of the reason i hate them so much. Combined with the fact there retarded son and his shitty antics got a gorilla killed, and it makes me want to lynch the fuckers.

s/fur

you aren't even messaging the right person.

Here you go, my man. It wint let me post an actual link, but heres a phito of his facebook page.

I couldnt find the ladys facebook, but even then the man is just as respnisble as that fucking bitch.

how can you hold someone not there responsible? the niggress was the one that was in charge of the kids at the time.

Because hes still the father. That, and im hoping the messge fibds its way to the niggress.

Your logic is flawed

It will find its way to her, and the negro bitch will bawl her eyes out.

The little brats name is isiah nasir dickerson

so I should threaten your father for raising a faggot trap lover that shills on Sup Forums, even though it was your mother's fault for babying you?

sounds legit

Who gives a shit if i like boys sometimes, homophobic bitch. Atleast im not a fucking niglet who got a CRITICALLY ENDANGERD GORILLA KILLED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the fucking point in doing it now?

To make them feel horrible and insulted, they deserve it for being fucking niggers and letting their son crawl into the gorilla pit and get the gorilla killed.

dirty fecal fiend

In this thread virgins who've never had to wrangle three toddlers. ...also in this thread virgin peta fags who don't think the zoo should be responsible for having a fence a three year could climb or having animals in a zoo in the first place. And finally fags that value a worthless animal over human life. The butt hurt in this thread is for the wrong people. Apparently you assholes missed the story about white kid in the cheetah pit a year ago. ... where was the butt hurt then for the parents? Oh yeah the cheetah pit kid was white. Fucking idiots

>feelthebern

Lol how's art school?
Is it hard Balancing your canvas paintings with picking up your wife's sons from daycare?

You fucking retard bitch. An innocent gentle gorillas life has more value then a stupid retarded overpopulated humans. I dont give a shit if their white or black. I want to bassh your teeth in with a sledgehammer and icepick for saying that, you fucking cunt bitch!

>TFW OP and am an artist
Not all artists are black loving mindless retards. Though i am a PETA fag tbh fam. Though im just not a vegan retard, i love me some good chicken and milk.

>human life
No humans involved

A gorillas life is worth more then a retarded overpopulated humans, no exceptions.

Virgin alerts in thread..

Speak for yourself, retarded littl shitstain fuck.

Did i hut yo felin? Virgin

Gentle gorllia ....as he could be seen in the video dragging the child around abusing the kid. It's a wild animal they aren't gentle. If you'd like to bash my teeth in keyboard warrior basement dwelling mommas boy come to Ohio and back your mouth up. The best part of you fags ran down your whore mommas leg.

get a life guys... Its not like non of you ever did anything stupid
>welcome to /b

Ill bust your nuts in, virgin bitch.
It was protecting him you retard fuck. Ill break your soine for standing up for the retarded nigger kid, fucking human loving trash!

All of my stupidity never resulted in the death of a gorilla

Atleast i didnt kill a fucking gorilla, unlike the fucking stupid niglet did.

Must be a nigger. Your lack of int~ is disturbing.

Must be summer already...

You're?

Atleast i am not the nigger who killed a fucking gorilla.

please dont breed..

Trust me, i dont want any fucking children.

Fuck off furfag bitch!

Again you make a threat. ...am I supposed to be scared? Come to Ohio and say it to my face. ..don't live near Ohio? Np create a temp email we'll talk and ill fly you here to say it to my face. You are welcome to try and punch my face in. Ill even give you the first one free.

[email protected]
Eat my shit, bitch.

Did she read or respond?Also, you probably shouldn't have been racist in that message. She would believe the message more and possibly let you insult her more.

Dont worry bitch, ill beat your ass to a fucking pulp, your fucking dead kiddo.

No, i wanted to hit below the belt as hard as possible. Its clear this nigger bitch isnt sorry at all for what happend, mught as well make the jiggabo feel bad about what she is while im at it.

Top keks

Also, no he has not seen or respnded to it yet. Hes still probably dealing with the hangover from fucking that hooker from last night using his welfare pension. Fucking ghetto nigger disgausts me.

Nice spelling in the fb msg tho fam

I'll knock you out and suck your dick in front of your family so they think you're gay hahaha dumb nigger I'll ruin your life you'll be rejected

Dubs says what OP says

If dubs

"What the fuck did you just say to me you litte bitch..."

I was pissed while writing it, so fuck you grammer police.

Ill fuck you in the ass and cum on your face, you gay hating fucktard hick.

Why don't you go say it to his face and get big nigger cock stuffed in your asshole

Oh shit it's fucking Edgelord to do his justice

i start to get realy hugry and its raining outside

This kind of thread is exactly why Sup Forums is pretty much shit anymore

Gtfo out of here and go bitch to your normie friends on Facebook

Found the cuck

Newfag spotted

Id beat that nigger and his retarded nigglet son bitch sensless if i could.

Enjoy jail time faggot, you will be run like a train by all your new friends

Better question.

Why didn't the zoo workers use a tranquilizer first?

Just saying..

Yes.

Eat my ass, bitchs! These niggers deserve to pay in blood and teard for killing poor hambere, i am in the right when it comes to insulting and degrading these jungle bunny filthbag bitchs.

You've obviously never fought a nigger before. You don't just fight one

you're*

Why would i got to jail for calling a ghetto bitch a nigger?

>fighting only one nigger

winnar

Ive gotten in a fight with a nigger before. Twice, at that. I won both rounds.

>An critically
Holy fuck when dumb people try to sound intelligent, it legitimately hurts my soul bro.

It wouldn't have worked immediately.
They said it would probably have agitated the gorilla and there was a of risk of him killing the kid.

Nigger, gorilla, they're all the same

Shit, it happened in Cleveland

Smarter then you are, bitch ass fucking retarded cuck.
So what? Who cares about the worthless niggers life, anyways?

Email sent

You've never fought a nigger one on one. You can only hope to do that professionally

Atleast the gorilla is innocent. The nigger was a stupid retard, and deserved to die.

I had that same thought. Except the gorilla wasnt being that aggressive.

They could have tried and then shot with a gun if any signs of real aggregation. . >.>

I see a whole bunch of people calling out OP for being a normie when just a year ago 90% of Sup Forums would've made those people's lives hell, some cause they're black, some for the gorilla, and the rest just for the hell of it. It's YOU people that make me realize Sup Forums is dead.

Correction...threads like this are what made Sup Forums great. Sweet justified lulz, but then the cancer came...ie people like you, who are all such "hard asses" you can't come together for the slightest of effects....now please go on and tell me how you've been here for 10yrs and blah blah blah.....