>No edition edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_3bQ49ZUgG8
youtube.com/watch?v=RVrmTL82vJY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=1c9iNMZdWrY
youtube.com/watch?v=YyVlehif2NY
youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, I suppose I won't be making threads as long as you're on.

Yo

>No edition edition
Isn't that an edition?
Eh... alright then... Fursuits are also an option, but they're fucking hot in summer and even more shit to make
Oh, go for it then!
YES! Exactly like this! It's perfect!

Forgot to reply

I'm sure you'll get at least the passing grade~
But...?~

>tfw new pics of your waifu

Well if it's no edition I'll make this empty claim on best girl

Mobile, too lazy to link, so I hope you people just find this anyway

Ahh, so Makoto is motorcycle dude?

Also don't worry Shiro, you made it clear in the first post. That's great news, just take care not to hurt yourself. Make sure that blister is covered and try not to worsen it.

Thanks DM, I slept pretty well. How have you been?

What is that thing, even? Is it girl? Is it a boy? Is it a cat? It's so androgenous...

Oh man I know that feel
I just found the original OniAi light novel 4 online and it had some stellar material
>pic related

Dropped you some Hanako images on Discord. Also this >Shiro

mandatory cc claim

ACTUAL RULES:

>Claim your WaifuHusbando
>No Claiming Waifu's/Husbando's that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>If someone is new insult them with sarcasm
>Dubs is apparently law now
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>This is not Sup Forums, This is /Waifu/
>1st wave is on top
>Its all fun and play until the hat goes away
>have fun

Respect its pronouns and call it xe

Haha, if you wanna make the next one, by all means!
Not necessarily!
And I doubt they'd go for the suits. They like cute dresses too much.

Motorcycle grill, yes! I thought you knew I had bikes!

That's the best part, user!

youtube.com/watch?v=_3bQ49ZUgG8
youtube.com/watch?v=RVrmTL82vJY
>I forgot how much I liked Rev Theory

Can she be my waifu?...

Nah, it's fine.
It's your choice man, go ahead.

The only shame is it not being colored because it's great quality and resolution wise.
Did you get more pics from it?

But you! I would like to leave I don't want to.

Yes sir!

lewd but yes

Sure did, there are not many pics in the novels but the ones that are in there are just amazing
>pic related

That's nice to hear, I've been alright
I've been waking up in the middle of the night lately
You don't have to do it for me
I'll wait for you, ok~?

That was a hearty kek, thanks Syndra

I did know that but it didn't clue in immediately as I woke up. How are you?

She's mine then :) I love her so much
That's the only picture of her though :(

Last thread for me before sleep

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1c9iNMZdWrY

ah! hmm... I can't think of anyone with cute dresses and masks tbh
Yes, if they wear a bit more
Good squid, now some tentacle rape!

you should start collecting
cant remember how many pics i got exactly but i know its over 1000

I have thousands of loli pics too, but I'm pretty sure there's only 1 picture of my princess :(

You better not deem this as lower quality too.

kek, that expression and those peaches. You have struck gold with the light novel. Can't you color them as a drawfag or something?
>H

no body likes this game but me however i claim rita from galerians.

Ok... Only because you approve, otherwise I'd stay.

Sorry I can't. I must sleep now.

Goodnight/morning/afternoon everyone!

We got a problem JamJon?
I wish you warm, lengthy dreams of you and your cutie Ika!

thats higher quality than what i had, thank you.

I'd say that's impressive that you're here right when you wake up, but I did the exact same thing.
Haha, I think I'm pretty much outta music to post.
Raimu and Celty will probably be enough to make them more than happy since they ride too.

>Last song is eurobeat because I somehow made my way back to it
youtube.com/watch?v=YyVlehif2NY

Goodnight, cute squid!

>Can't you color them as a drawfag or something?
I could do that, I'm trained in photoshop
Coloring them should'nt be hard at all, just some overlay filters well done should to the trick
But I kinda like them the way they are. The black and white adds it's own charm. Maybe I'll give it a go and see how it turns out

Don't judge me!

>Rolo and Euphemia chilling together
I wish this pic could happen.

Night.

Black and white is not bad but you're missing out on purple eyes. Is it time consuming to color a pic like that?

which one?
the rat or the flying rat (brittish name for pigeons)

Good night!
Huh, I hope it does!

Anyway, I'll be off for now too
see ya

Rigby. Guess I just want to feel safe.

im back, hello everyone!

>my shame is eternal

Black and white is best imo

Thanks for the nostalgia songs / new songs in my playlist

so do i

so the flying rat is not safe?

depends on how good you want it done. It's mostly finding that perfect sweet spot for each color

I agree, but let's see what it gives
Each colored plane should have a very precise overlay with limited opacity. Then it's color sampling and tweaking until it's right. That way you can keep the shading intact but if it's poorly done you'll notice it on the outlines. I can do the eyes of one to show you

Hocus pocus welcome backus.

Hello there

Yeah, bird is supposed to be the dominant one

Atleast use the updated one

Welcome back

Toriel claimed

>Mumei claim.

Well, I got too into my next Pathfinder character.

eh your choice to date a dunce who's stuck in his teen mentality. good luck

When the waifu 2 strong

hahaha!!! awww that's adorable, thank you!!! how's it going???
u-uh....hey hanako!
thanks amatsu, how's your squid doing?? lol

Later!
Thank you for the night of rummaging my old ipod up!
I think there's an even more up to date one than that now.
>Didn't save it for some reason
Haha, no one rerolled it for you eh?
D&D?

Something the matter dear?

N O T I C E D

Nope

>500
Squid went to bed~
>you make it sound like I keep her as a pet kek
>attempted rattle

Pretty much open source 3.5 with a lot more balancing.
>Pun-pun is unavailable for comment

>I think there's an even more up to date one than that now.
This was the latest one that i got off telegram. In any case i don't think we are missing many people.

Okay if I would do coloring it would come out like this. Shading would be preserved
>pic related

Wait, is this really Sup Forums? Did normalfag cucks get to anime weeb culture? Are they gonna ruin whatever few good things are left in this world?

doing this to easily see difference

RIP
Heh, I remember I tried to get into D&D before. Never ended up getting to it.
I think it was only being edited 2 days ago or so, no big deal I suppose.
What are on about?

no, just didn't expect that picture lol
a squid pet? hmmm, that's weird, but i don't judge lel
how are you amatsu?

>Explosion claim!
A bit lewdness

this was never Sup Forums we are /waifu/ and proud

every other waifu is a shit

>your waifu a shit

>hmmm, that's weird, but i don't judge
You know that's not what I meant
I'm doing fine, I'll go for another ride in an hour~
>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c

Please kill yourself

i know lol, just playin with you, i hope you guys have fun
nice!! how long are you gonna ride for??

Rory from GAYTE

Yesterday I watched the second season of "Gate: something something Rory is fucking gross" and I used to believe that Rory in general was the worst part of the anime until I saw the 12 year old girl that wanted to get fucked by a full grown japanese ambassador because he gave her a pearl necklace, I was crying, laughing, disgusted and confused. It was like my mind was a teenage white girl and the emotions were a bunch of 30 year old immigrants from different nationalities. At one point the ambassador had to let the girl be taken by the enemy because it was part of his job, but he decided to suddenly jump in and yell "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF HER" this quote opened the way for a second wave of laughter, far stronger than the first. How can one get his "filthy" hands off of something that is already filthy to begin with? This laughter had no connection to happyness whatsoever as it was fueled by madness, madness in its purest form. I felt shackled at the bottom of the abyss. After he got her saved she ran towards him and they hugged very tightly and were but a hair away from sharing a passionate sensual kiss.

I never want to feel that way again.

Fucking pathetic losers, you should all kill yourselves . You are a disgrace to humanity.

Fucking copypasta

Every thread is another mark. A mark that represents what social skills and self respect you have lost. I've lost count of all your marks, but I can assure (and you probably already know) that you're lost. I don't think you'll ever come back and I think at this point you're only running off steam, insanity, and delusions. I think you're just too prideful to quit posting so much so often, and too cowardly to actually end the life you know you wasted. I mean, Im rooting for your suicide. So get out there and actually do something to end the misery of the monotony that is your life's
:^)

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

I do do things. I'm not here 24/7, infact I really don't see much point of coming here anymore, I only really come here to see 2-3 regulars and thats it.
I have a job, I have a social life, I have hobbies. I some people do spend all day on here, which is admittedly sad. Some people come here to relax after work and just chill. Others just come here because they're lonely.
I'm not too big on the whole "RP/ERP"... thing, people have got going on. But I mean, if they want to do something, and it makes them happy, it doesn't hurt anyone, why not let them do it?
I see where you are coming from though, even if I am just replying to a pasta, I don't mind. I'm bored anyway. I go outside, I ride bmx, I train for sporting events.

Not every weeb you see here is a sterotypical neckbeard trash that is overweight. Sure some people might be, but I'm pretty sure alot of us want that stigma gone.

Thanks~
I don't know yet, all I know is that it's going to take longer than yesterday kek
How have you been?
Nice

that's some fresh pasta!!! mmm!!

>Amatsu
>Homura
>Akiko
How are you

So much better when it's not soggy.

God damnit. At least there's a single fresh pasta.

damn! that's a long bike ride lol, i've been good, feeling a lot better now!!
awwwww....b-but soggy noodles want to be eaten too!!!

Honestly why do I keep seeing this fucking thread. Just keep this stupid fake wife shit to yourself, no one wants to see your cum stained fantasies and read your shitty shit shit about which little girl you would kiddy-diddle. Just ducking stop. Go get laid or finish high school. Or just post this shit on /trash/. Fuck all of you. You are ruining Sup Forums for everyone who doesn't reek of potato chips, lube and moldy body pillows.

>inb4 kek u faget u don't evn no bout mai waifoo
>inb4 if u don't like jerking to made up anime girls and then hugging pillows with them printed on it until you fall asleep on your air mattress with no sheets on it in your moms basement then u can leave u big loser faget

Heya explosioned
I'm good but I seem to have amnesia. It's probably nothing. Right now I'm in doubt over wether or not I should color my newfound light novel Akiko pics

>Megumin
I'm doing fine! What about you?
I like'em long and hard
>innuendo not on purpose
That's good to hear!

They're friendship is what admire and awkward moments between them.

Nothing better than pasta al dente.

Megumin the 4th.

>I don't have any of those. This is my last pasta on this pc.
I honestly hate most of you faggots. I've used multiple personas and methods t destroy this community, but when your dicks are tied so tight together and up eachother, it's an effort not worth making. Disgusting and vile creatures is what you are become. Please, go outside or something and stop posting here 24 hours a day, every single day. Or at the very least, stop hugboxing. You are only hurting yourself and future social relationships in the real world.

>