Anyone else here having/had anger issues?

Anyone else here having/had anger issues?
Care to share them?

>be me
>have 2 relationships (first one lasted 3 years, second 7 months)
>be a bitch to both of them
>lose them cuz of that
>second boyfriend gives me another chance even tho he doesn't trust me and believes I will just continue being the bitch I always was
>he breaks up with his girlfriend for me
>wants to keep it lowkey so she won't find out
>I get pissed cuz of that
>they're still talking
>I threaten him to tell her the he cheated on her and that he broke up with her for me, while he didn't want to hurt her, and if he doesn't tell her I will
>he says I should stop acting like this again and trust him and that he will block her
>says he doesn't care about her
>ironically at the same time he says he doesn't want to hurt her feelings
>idc if he blocks her, I want her suffering
>I tell him idc if I'm gonna lose him I just wanna see her in pain
>this goes on for a whole day
>I continue bitching for 12 hours
>he decides to tell her what he did
>breaks up with me immediately
>instant regret I was being a bitch

Crying the whole day not because I lost him again, but because I am disappointed in myself.

Both of my boyfriends were always so scared when they saw the bitch in me. I am sad because I thought I was smart, but guess not smart enough to control my anger. I think it's childish. I really wish someday in the middle of the argument I can stop and say to myself "Bitch what are you doing, stop and apologize", but that never comes up to my mind when I'm angry..

Can anyone help me fix this? How do I do it?

Theres nothing here to fix but yourself once a relationship broken but it will never be the same.

The only solution is to move on.

Also to post timestamped nudes

It can be mended but will never be the same*

I have anger issiues also. Threaten to kill family members and people I dont even know. Dont know what to do.

Kek

Have you considered just NOT being a bitch?
It's easy: Every time something makes you mad, say nothing. Continue saying nothing until you are no longer mad about it. You may still be upset but if just wait like this it will allow you to talk about it with a clearer head. Simply don't be reactionary. Bitches are reactionary. Have restraint and self control

repeat IT ISN'T HARD

That's the problem I can't fix myself. I'm asking for help.

Do you regret that afterwards?

I tried changing a lot of times, but when I'm pissed it's like the end of the world, nothing can stop me, it's like something is taking over me

How about some tits sweetcheeks

Ever considered a combat sport? Boxing helped me. I could focus and channel my anger and adapted it in daily life. Now, if I get upset, I can control myself, take my room, and speak about it later...
Or go see a therapist

That was a satisying read

Thank you OP and suck shit you fucking peice of shit bitch

Also why don't you try internalizing some of that shit.

Mistakes are made when you make decisions in the high of emotion. Remove yourself from the situation so you can think about it rationally.

Inb4 women cannot thing rationally

I'm surprised anyone would want to put up with your bullshit, put yourself in the other role. Would you react any differently?

TITS OR GTFO

You could have used neutral language quite easily.

Your own fault, tits or gtfo

OP didn't mention his fucking gender... So many fags on this board, so you don't know... Relate to the topic and stop being an attention seeking autist

Yea of not a troll you a dumb ass bitch have fun with your cats >,

Dudes can have tits too friend

Tits or kill yourself.

That's the thing, I can't even put up with my own bullshit anymore either. I wouldn't react differently. I'd even want to kill me if I was in my bf's shoes...

OP didn't specify a gender. Tits are not required here.

OP: You do definitely sound like a colossal bitch. You must be very attractive to get a guy who had already dated you once to break up with a girl for you. Honestly, very attractive girls are the hardest to train / change. You generally get what you want, and missed out on learning some very important "hows" and "whys" while growing up.

You might be fucked. You should consider therapy.

That's not a joke or a burn. You should actually consider therapy.

Todas putas

I was going to maybe post something constructive, but then I realized you attitude towards yourself is one of self-pity. You are so absorbed in how you are "crazy" and "angry" that you are just fetishizing these things to yourself. You want attention and not help. Every constructive thing that the WISE PEOPLE OF /b have given you is simply dismissed as "tried it, doesn't work because I am 2 CRAY N 2 ANG"

grow up, think about how your badittude is stopping you from helping yourself.

write the date and time on a piece of paper, then put it beside your tits and snap a pic.

My bitchiness is even way worse than I explained it...

No actually till this day I was "proud" to be an evil person, I honestly didn't care, I got satisfied when I was seeing people I hate suffer, it was like my thing.. And then something just hit me and realized this is childish and I need to stop and that this will be a big problem in my life.. It already is.

Everyone in your highschool must really be bothered by the loud Good Charlotte you play through your large headphones around your "evil" neck. Also all the pen drawings you do on your hands/arms must make them turn away in disgust.

Go on a walk by yourself, do something nice for a random person on the street that in your head you judged. Feel the HEAL.

Sounds like you would benefit from professional help then. It will probably shed some light on some of those dark corners. You won't find any answers on Sup Forums so stop wasting your time and do something about it if you really care that much about changing.

That made me laugh cuz I had a period in high school where I listened to metal. I'm cringing af

I know Sup Forums is probably the worst idea but I think seeing some comments can help me

If Sup Forums is where you seek guidance from I take back my advice, you're not actually trying to "fix" anything.

I don't think I've ever once shut the window for Sup Forums and thought to myself, "Lots of good advice on there today, time to try some of that out."

I am still interested in seeing your tits though.

Well you're right, but a lot of degenerates like me post their problems here, idk why I had that need...

you should probably just kill yourself :^)

I have a similar problem.
. I even manipulate the situation to craft an environment where I can lash out and smash someones ego, or sense of self worth. I actually think I'm sociopathic. I can't feel anything but I've been dating and leeching off his sweet Orthodox Christian Greek girl. For four whole years.

Anyways just thought I'd post to let you know that you're not alone.

A lot of confused people like you post here because of the anonymity. You don't want to talk to people you know because you're worried about what they think. You don't want to talk to a professional because then that makes your problem real. So either try to figure it out yourself and deal with the rough spots or talk to someone that can help you through it.

I found myself in this lol

I am talking to friends, they are trying to help me... but I don't think counting to 10 works lol

> share household
> me, wife, bro friend of both of us
> she goes off and fucks a 17-year-old jewish roleplaying friend
> i don't lose it
> bro friend loses it, goes postal
> he shouts at her for three hours
> she's so scared she calls the cops
> when they find out why he was angry they shrugged and left

> me all idgaf

Unless these friends you're talking to are ones that are brutally honest, they're just going to give you easy answers that protect your feelings. Also... come on... counting to 10? Really?

Misogyny: When men hate women just as much as women hate each other.

You're an insane cunt, and you don't deserve to have a man planting his seed in you. Go get fucked by a dog, because that's about all your worth.

Why don't you try imagining dismembering or massacring the room, and how you'd do it? All internally of course... It's what I -
- do to calm down (externally). You can hold your anger (which is just pain that you can't admit is pain, to yourself, so you lie and call it anger, to yourself, subconsciously).
If you bottle your anger up like that, then you need a vent to blow it all away later on.
I like to take my sports car out and just drive hard and aggressively, usually up a nearby mountain to my house.
Sometimes I just take drugs. That works too.

dont go on Sup Forums for help you idiot. you're just looking for fucking confirmation. everyone here is negatively reinforcing that she isnt a bitch.

you're a bitch, you fucked up, suck shit, you deserve it.

tits or gtfo

I was always angry and hostile when I was younger. Ended up jumping on some guys head to sorta wrap up the argument we were having.
Decided to change. Succeeded.
No more wrath now.

Takes a lot of work, but definately doable.

That's not a question of anger issues.

You're a narcisstic faggot - and you'll keep destroying relationships until you get rid of it - by going to therapy, for example.

I am a bitch and I do deserve it. What?

That's what I said. I'm egoistic and have too much pride to realize that I am overdoing it at that moment. I put my pride and ego before everything else and then regret it instantly..

I don't have money for weed man...

Kys

nah i bottle my shit like it was neet piss.

saving it for something decent/worthy like defending kid wife from being raped or some shit one day, hopefully never. or beating up my son to afforementioned kid wife cause he acted like a cunt to us.

Are you in the UK OP?

ITT: Faggots.

tits or gtfo

Wtf?

No, I'm not

>tfw bf is a Sup Forumstard too, he just stopped visiting this site last few months

You are a fucking cunt and the reason we don;t respect women.

Can you people stop stating the obvious? Lol