Now we in Houston know GS is beatable, here we come LeBron

now we in Houston know GS is beatable, here we come LeBron

They can't any make the finals let alone win it

lolol, good luck even making the playoffs next year losers

>Late bandwagon Cav fans
try being a fan for a team before the finals start

I live in houston dumbass

even fucking worse, go fucking move to Cleveland, you fucking backstabbing LeCum guzzler, give me your fucking address

When the rockets lost against gs who else was there to root for? stay salty

San Antonio? Dallas? at least I didn't bandwagon LeBron

>Houston
>Harden
>D'Antoni

Naw, Houston is fucked.

You bandwagon curry?

Both lost too

I bandwagoned Kawhi

How did that turn out? also harden and howard are cancer

turned out fine, this was Kawhi first year as a star, so its whatever
no one in Houston ever wanted Howard, he's been poison since his last year in Orlando

Then why are you calling me a bandwagon you're a fucking spurs fan yet the man up there is a rockets you hypocrite

Player* i might as well be a kings fan

well they only got 2 things in Texas, boy. Thats steers and queers. And you can smell my bullshit, but youre still bandwagoning a BBC named LeBron. Fucking queer

You live in texas too dumbass you have no room to talk. You probably cheered curry on

Harden is never gonna win a championship..just a hunch I have but I don't see him doing it

>can't read
>hangs out on sp
okay I'm done, you fucking fake Houstonian, go home to Cleveland already, you just got BTFO, PWNed lel

Harden will be the first champion to go straight to the strip club and have the after party there.

Harris county all the way and cheering for a champion is nice also enjoy your smugness spurs "fan"

People said the same about kyrie... And dirk...

You just have to assemble the right team

Also how was seeing the thunder win then losing to GS after?

It like*

Can't wait. I want to see someone swinging fists during the regular season at harden for being a cunt.

Harden needs to not look for the foul cos they call the finals different than regular season

Also, statball is kill and predictable. be unpredictable ....... fire morey

Houston "bandwagoner" thoughts on d"antoni? i saw how bad the lakers did then again the lakers didn't do any better this season.

i guess they had to give up on defense. you can't teach defense if the players don't commit

dantoni is a solution for that

not sure how effective though

But this is dantoni he's an offensive minded coach

Is Houston worth a shit now? I stopped watching the NBA because McGrady and the chink were so shit.