A few months ago, my son revealed he was gay. Upon hearing this I kicked him out of the home...

A few months ago, my son revealed he was gay. Upon hearing this I kicked him out of the home. Several weeks later he reached out to me saying he had nowhere to go. I've let him back in the house on the condition that he attends therapy and church again. I thought he was doing good for severeal weeks now, until I started getting suspicious. Suspicions leads to more suspicions. I believe hes back to his old ways again. Its currently midnight and hes still not back home. I am contemplating about changing the locks tonight again

(pic unrelated)

kill yourself christfag

you're fucking stupid

people are gay, get over yourself you fucking christian lunatic

god wasnt real

nigga you gay
only gay people raise faggots

Nice try faggot

Although I could imagine that there are still americans who are this retarded

You deserve to die

wasn't 'murica the country of freedom? kek

I thought this pasta had died ages ago.

Fucking this

How about you atheistfags kill yourselves. Being gay is unnatural and disgusting. Get cancer and die.

Though I'm sure this is hardcore trolling (seriously how can anyone be this fucking stupid), give up the whole church thing and you'll feel a lot better about your life. I promise. It's not real and you're lying to yourself, just like you'd tell your boy if he came home with an imaginary friend. But because other people believe in the same imaginary friend, it must be real right? I like to believe there's good and rationality in everyone, and I'm sure plenty of others do as well. Doesn't hold true for you, though, does it?

Guess you shouldn't have taken baths with your son every day when your wife went to work. A kid growing up to be gay is the ENTIRE fault of his parents or those who raised them.

>obvious christfag
>on Sup Forums
>thinking you won't go to hell
>kek

i thought it did too. it seems so familiar now

OP, you should punch the little fag right in his face for being such an unholy faggot. Then push him to the ground, tear off his pants and fuck the shit out of him while you constantly scream: "CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE OF OUR LORD? FEEL JESUS FEEL HIM!"
After that, there are three options, 1. He will love you more than ever and you two will marry some time, a son/father fuck-relationship 2. He instantly becomes straight and impregnates his sister/cousin 3. A lightning bold of pure justice will struck both of you.

pasta lmao

Let people be whoever the fuck they want, you don't control peoples lives.

PS Christianity was created by an epic troll who thought he could convince his peasants to do whatever the fuck he wanted.

ULUMULU
L
U
M
U
L
U
ULUMULU
L
U
M
U
L
U
ULUMULU
L
U
M
U
L
U
ULUMULU
L
U
M
U
L
U
ULUMULU
L
U
M
U
L
U
ULUMULU
L
U
M
U
L
U

Are you sure you don't hate gays because of a desperate attempt to deny that you're the world's biggest faggot?

Gr8 b8, I'm unorthodox, so idgaf about your religion, but I saw this exact thread a few days ago u fucking niggerfaggot

>Getting baited by the oldest pasta on the internet

tell that faggot life isnt about sex its about furthering our race and hence his sexuality is irrelevant and he still needs to have a family and a wife and children and should stop being such a fucking faggot

THIS

Fck all the gaylovers here, may you all burn in hell. You have 0 clue what christianity really menas or what it even is or what the bible says. The things you learn in school is made for not believing in it and 99% of it is lies, sames goes for for example the WW and the nazis. There is more deep stuf that you cant even imagine.

Copypasta

i dont want to ruin your dreams but you are going to die.wheter you want to accept it or not.you can run into imaginary friends and humans with bird wings flying and shit but YOU are still going to die.you should accept it instead of living in dream world.believe me you will regret it on your deathbed.

Fuckin religious' are such fuckin cucks. Take gods cock out of your mouth and think for yourself.

Did your uncle molest you as a child and now you fear being gay yourself so you try to get your son straight just for your own good?

Tell him he can be gay as long as he has kids in a stable marrage. With a wife.

If its unnatural, then look into the fact that there is multiple different species OTHER than human that are gay...

Kek this thread again

this is what your son is doing right now

Is this bait?

do you really have to ask

>herd of snails

nope

He can crash here if he likes.

I'm not gay buy I'm not a religious bigot closet case either so at least he can have a life.

look their cock n balls look like snails especially in the slowmo

he can stay here too

pic related. its me.

only people who secretly harbour gay feels are bothered by others enjoying what they deny themselves.

>just have sex with your son OP. It will break the tension.

right on!

Go for it, OP. Change those locks and tell that dirty faggot to never come back again. With any luck he'll solve your problem for you by dying cold and alone out on the streets, thus removing your family's obviously tainted bloodline from the gene pool and allowing us to progress further as a species without you. Does he have siblings? They might be gay too if they grew up together with him. Better to be safe than sorry, get rid of all of them just in case the gay spread to them as well. God will understand, and reward you for your vigilance.

Being gay is a mental disorder which society denies the existence of. You can't reproduce with another person of the same gender and therefore it's a handicap in spreading genes. (Fortunately)

socities a mental disorder

It's still unnatural and these animals die with no offspring. Gay shit animals are actually costing farmers because they aren't allowed to medicate them or kill them. Useless fucking shits

You fucking imbecile. You think being gay is something you can just cure with therapy or a possibly not even existing god? Fucking idiot, please stop what you're doing and let your son be the way he's hardwired to be. And please do some research on being gay so you know what the fuck you're doing.

All God's aside, Christianity has a lot of great values and morals such as not hitting people to death and not being a faggot.

The fact that you bother pushing your atheistic ideas on to religious people is cringe as fuck

This is the type of pasta we need. It's hooked all the libtard newfags who are destroying this place. Now we just need a mod to go through and ban.

nasty homo detected

You did what you could OP, he belongs to the ebolaids niggers now

fukken repost

kill your self you degenerate fucking scumbag my ass is so wet i coulfdsf fuck my mom and dad twice