Discuss

Discuss.

Enough eels would burn to char and neutralize the magma

Its 1 whole magma though.

How many bites per minute can the eels do?

op is a fag

Elekid beats magmat every time

how much magma is there?

1 Quintilian is a fair bit though. I'm going to say their combined body mass, including bodily liquid, would be enough to block one stream of magma.

That many eels in the same general vicinity would compress into a black hole.

How much prep time do the eels get?

thats a lot of eels man

Ngga that's 20000000000000000000 kilos of eel. You get an asteroid of eels that becomes a viable microplanet, and the magma just gives the planet a decent core.

One

No u

eels bad man

are they African electric eels or European electric eels?

Fuck you nigger

Electric eels are typically 2meters long and weigh 20kg.
A quintillion in the U.S is 1 with 18 zeroes.
this means there is 20 quintillion kg of eel. Because I am bad at math, Lets assume their bodies are the same density as water for swimming purposes, which makes 20 quintillion litres of water. take of a zero of the 18 zeroes to give you 2000000000000000000 tonnes of eel.
From my research, there is a difference between lava and magma. Magma is the name for molten rock when it is located within the earth, and lava is above the earth, meaning '1 magma' is literally the layer of molten rock within the earth.
84% of earth is molten rock (magma)
921907980000000000000 cubic meters.
vs

However, if we go by the british word quintillion, it is 30 decimel places. Meaning there is much more eel to magma

1 magma outnumbers 1 quintillion eels

hero

Not one stream, one WHOLE magma

1 whole magma, is the total amount of magma in a planet. I think it's fair to assume OP was intending earth to be the planet in question, as he didn't specify another planet.

This is an important question
Don't overlook it

Eels up inside ya
Findin an entrance where they can

we aren't talking about swallows. get your asshole out of your mouth

I dunno thats a lot of eels

Keep in mind there are only certain specific contexts in which it's called magma.

Eels man

If the Eels all activated their electric attack in sync, it would create a shockwave powerful enough to destroy that amount of magma. But I doubt they could / would coordinate like that. So, magma wins.

That picture shows Lava to me.

enough is not enough

How much is 1 magma in ps3 games?

instakill

not i am pretty sure he meant literally 1 magma and not some kind of approximation you conjured to validate your own viewpoint.

the eels of course, because the magma would lose its heat after killing many eals, then the rest of the eels would destroy the magma

GOD DAMN
top notch sir.

One whole magma fagot

Jews

took me a minute... but yea, /thread