wtf is this shit thread?

hoop*

LETS GO ROCKETS, WOOOOO

Stipe started the chain reaction sub-edition

JUST

>Cam
>Rockhold

Whose next?

Friendly reminder that Donald J. Trump is the official /heem/-approved presidential candidate. Stay safe and Trump bless.

That fan is handsome, makes me horny,

fuck yeah I love the chicago bulls

does michael jordan still play?

google luke rockhold

Kek, first time we've been heemed for a long, long time.

LeBron vs Fedor

Pride rules

Who wins?

Hey it was a great game. And a great series. /heem/ can't complain either about all the threads either. Remember both Anderson losses? The first loss crashed Sup Forums

I didn't realize the entire thread was racist and hates bitches but I guess that makes sense when you stuff that many steroids in your ass.

Top Kkk.

Would LeBron have 100% tdd?

APOLOGIZE

JON

>You now remember that video of Chuck working out nude

>wanting to secure our border, deport illegals, and restrict muslim immigration is racist
>BTFOing le wage gap maymay is sexist
>implying i'm not 100% natty

>that crud on the right side of his mouth

yuck

LelBron has meme magic

wrong board

wrong website

I met chris weidman

MAGA

"""""crud"""""

I met your mom.

>tfw you feel great inspiration from empty promises made by an idiot

You poor dear.

t. butthurt numale

just be careful alright?

>empty promises

He's going to build the wall.

And during his second term he will amend the anchorbaby loophole and apply it retroactively with mass deportations.

Better shut the fuck up you filthy Russian jihadi. I've had enough of your bullshit.

I don't think so, and I hope you will never mix religion and joke, be serious.

if that's edgy you must live a very sheltered life

Good riddance. Fuck em

Where's Kimbo? He hasn't updated his IG in a while.

>mfw through the power of meme magic DC submits Jon via deep throat at 3:19 of the first round.

Did you tell him you're on the team?

Practicing in the gi with Evan Tanner and Kevin Randleman

Is Evan the lad who tried to cruise through the Saharan desert without supervision and died?

UFC needs to begin the hype train for 200

We're less than a month away and we're just bickering about other shit and getting pushed off the catalog

Nevada desert

this is one of like 5 non-basketball related threads currently on the board, I don't think the threads the problem

Are you lads being careful?

APOLOGIZE

How juiced up was he here?

I'm guessing
1000 mg test, EPO and HGH, maybe 600 mg caffeine

I bet Callen knows

I was not emotionally prepared for this

Fedor

He's already faced some niggas as is

Lesnar vs Carwin was the first time I'd watched a fight while stoned and it blew my fucking mind

social media was a mistake

Hate this faggot
Can't wait for him to be brutally heem'd again

Reminder that >we now have the NBA champions and the Heavyweight champions of the world

what a fucking alpha

from the thumbnail I thought for sure that was Vitor

Oh shit you're right

>Hating The Bosse

Glad I was not the only one

Reasons to like Le Bosse xD: He brawls because he's a shit fighter and doesn't know how to do anything else

Not gonna lie, that was a satisfying as fuck combo there

He's still gonna get heemed and I'm still gonna laugh though

No he just fights to the best of his abilities right now. He has a good chin, excellent conditioning and hits hard as fuck. He has good reflexes too. His boxing form is not the best but he hits dudes a lot and he hits dudes hard.

So basically he brawls because he's a shit fighter and doesn't know how to do anything else. Thanks for the input.

Goodnight /heem/

If that was true he would never be in the UFC. Its like saying all Robbie does is Brawl. Or all Liniker does is brawl. There is an element of craft (though not much with Bosse) and athleticism that lets him be as good as he is.

nighty-night Mike

So you hate him basically because others like him

Very mature

Mate just because he's built to be a brawler doesn't mean that he isn't one, get the fuck out of my face.

TFATK 3D is actually pretty funny tBh

>Built like a Brawler
I wasnt aware bodyshape determines your fighting style.

No I don't like him because he's a shit fighter that brawls because he doesn't know how to do anything else.
He got fucked up pretty bad by O'Connell in the first round, imagine him against anyone with a semblance of technique.

Bosse and O'Connell, Failed D-graders from american sports having pub brawl.

>bodyshape
You were talking about his chin and athleticism bro
Just because he's built to not get fucked up on the regional circuit by brawling doesn't mean that he isn't one.

It'll be serious when I blow your pig fucker head off . DURKA DURKA BACON AND EGGS

Redpill me on Lorenzo Fertitta.

careful

You be careful durka.

scumbag crook, inherited fortune from scumbag crooks, uses lobbying and political corruption to make sure workers cannot collective bargain for pay and working conditions.

Brave investor who took a chance on a dead sport and made it great again
Also a purebred Italian stallion with the biggest guns in the UFC and supreme taste in ring girls

You don't like him because he's not good at what he does? To an extent that you wish he gets harmed?

You need to talk to someone

Hockey is a canadian sport you dumb ass

kill yourself

Why?

DELET THIS

MAGA

BECAUSE SCHEISSE THREAD

IS HE STILL YOUR BOY ?

What's wrong with it?

What's your point man?
I just don't like the guy, he's an antiboy at this point. If he got heem'd ridiculously again like almost did (I swear that knockdown O'Connell got on him in the first round sent him stiff until he hit the floor) I'd love to see it.
I think you don't have the balls to get into a real debate so you're trying to make this about me lol.

le link to previous thread. lebron. you. no upcoming events. no news or media content. and your mother hates you.

>no upcoming events. no news or media content
Sherdog is a click away bro

>>no upcoming events. no news or media content
>Sherdog is a click away bro
are you not even a casual ?

That you're an immature little child

>what?? are you telling me you have a reason for liking this guy!! How absurd!!!! I hope he gets severe brain damage in his next fight!!!!

Buddy, I'd fucking end you real quick, don't talk down on me like that

I'm sorry.

Here is the link to the previous thread:

Damn! What happened to that thick hair?

What was he thinking?