Is it racist to think that Black Dog is the greatest blues song ever?

Is it racist to think that Black Dog is the greatest blues song ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE9HvSdcaL4
youtube.com/watch?v=gB5ez6_MjVI
vimeo.com/170191392
youtube.com/watch?v=ENbUS87wZys&list=PLVvg4t71YncxcWh5sMpHpBF8OJRMrxVHG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HEYHEY MAMA SAID THE WAY YOU MOVE GON MAKE YOU SWEAT GON MAKE YOU GROOVE.

>blues song

>song

No, but it's wrong

Heartbreaker came on at the gym yesterday. I haven't heard it since my dadrock phase in high school. It was unironically badass.

Not racist but euphoric.

no, pretty pleb though tbqh

It's not racist per se, but it makes me assume you've hardly ever heard the blues outside of blues inspired rock bands.

And even if we're talking about blues rock, I think this is better: youtube.com/watch?v=PE9HvSdcaL4

youtube.com/watch?v=gB5ez6_MjVI

Not racist but Led Zeppelin fuckin sucks and you should feel ashamed for liking that garbage anyway

How can being better at doing something be racist? It's just reality.

This

Lol

Nice dubs.

not racist, just ignorant
great song th

This is the GOAT white blues song

vimeo.com/170191392

By the way, if you're a rock fan interested in moving into the blues, I think Eric Clapton's straight blues albums like Me and Mr. Johnson and From the Cradle are some good places to start. I would also recommend Low Country Blues by Gregg Allman.

youtube.com/watch?v=ENbUS87wZys&list=PLVvg4t71YncxcWh5sMpHpBF8OJRMrxVHG

>le dadrock sux xDD

Fuck off nu-males

I do like some stuff considered dadrock like Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath, but Led Zeppelin are horrible

Those are dadmetal

Damn...

Yes, but it's still one of my 200 favorite songs

You're objectively wrong on Black Dog being the best blues song of all time.

But When The Levee Breaks makes a pretty damned good case for itself.

But you aren't racist at all, not in the least. There was clearly something in the water in England in the late 60s, because their white musicians were cranking out fucking phenomenal music in traditional African-American styles.

Just look at Gimme Some Lovin:
If James Brown or Smokey Robinson had recorded it, it would be seen as the crowning achievement of their careers. Regardless of the color of who wrote it, it's nevertheless seen as a strong contender for the title of "greatest soul song of all time", and most black artists are in agreement on that.

It's no different from how Jimi Hendrix and Slash, both black dudes, are contenders for the title of "greatest dad-rock guitarists of all time".

Zeppelin's output falls into that same category.

Nobody fucking cares about your shitty obsessive compulsive lists you autistic fuck

No one cares

When The Levee Breaks is also one of my favorite 200 songs

I'm pretty sure you both do care

do you also have a tally chart on your wall to see what your most used letter is?

Levee's use of driving, overlapping time signatures with intersecting patterns makes it almost sound like a vaporwave math rock song.