As a 20 year old virgin who's never had a gf...

As a 20 year old virgin who's never had a gf, I've just had major surgery and now I literally shit into a bag and carry it round. How fucked am I and should I just end it?

donate all your money to local synagogue.

Pic isn't me by the way

If that's your face, shitting in a bag is the least of your problems

Find a girl with the same problem.

Will post me if thread gets some replies

You see a few stories about girls with colostomy bags on Facebook but this about it, most people with them don't really tell people

That's not so bad. I know somebody who has that, and he has a good career and a gf.

Eh I know it's not really bad, but I was hopeless with girls before, don't think a bag of shit coming out my side is going to wingman me

Sorry to here about your situation bro. The right girl won't care about your bag. Your alive.

You're free. Free from ever having to worry about fucking women - they ruin your goddamn life. Go do what you can!

yes you should take your self out of your missery, but please, please stream it

Keep taking percocets until you don't care about shitting into a bag and you can't feel your dick.

How would you explain the shitbag when meeting a girl when would you bring it up from the time you met one?

Go to a support group and meet people in your same position

Will post a pic of me shortly, I'm still in hospital now. Don't hold back Sup Forums I wanna know if I don't have a chance. I do look young for 20 but I suffer with Crohn's disease and the steroids I was on in my teens delayed puberty which sucked

The bag and scar (currently dressed)

timestamp of the shitterbag or gtfo

timestamp bitch

thougt so!

Here you savages

Un two weeks im going todo be a 26 years old virgin, so, you are not that bad

you have an advantage. you never have to worry about being at a girl's place and needing to take a shit.