Chinese seize US drone

Watcha gonna do bout that,sharters?

The Chinese navy has seized an underwater drone in plain sight of the American sailors who had deployed it in international waters

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/16/china-seizes-us-underwater-drone-south-china-sea

>Watcha gonna do bout that,sharters?
cringe

You're a fucking joke of a brit fuck off

nothing really this shit happens all the time. i hate when articles about this sort of thing subtly suggest its the start of something.

the chinese probably stole it so they can build their own.

Drop the proxy, Clapistani. Your """""mighty""""" navy got cucked hard in front of their very eyes.

>sharters

I don't care if you call us fat fucks, amerifats, amerishoots, vietnamcucks, or what the fuck flavor the banter takes... but the shart meme depresses me, on account of reminding me that I spend time on a site that's populated by minors and maturity-stunted autists. I mean, you guys grew out of poopy-pants jokes and scatological humor in middle school, right? You did grow out of... right?

Carry on, IDGAF about the drone though

haha

usa is a motherfucker

>on account of reminding me that I spend time on a site that's populated by minors and maturity-stunted autists. I mean, you guys grew out of poopy-pants jokes and scatological humor in middle school, right? You did grow out of... right?

david pls

"Chinese sailors in the small boat came alongside the drone and grabbed it despite the radioed protests from the Bowditch that it was US property in international waters"

Shit like this is bad for us too since e share so much technology and information, we even have Royal Navy sailors serving on US vessels and vice versa.

t. Shartin' Martin

>directly replying while hatposting

>overpowering an unmanned machine that has probably been spying in Chink waters for months
>of which we undoubtedly have many more

Why do mapleniggers always crawl over each other to defend their East Asian homeland?

Is there a PLA app that notifies them when someone is talking shit on a Fijian bull prepping simulator?

im not david

China is right guys.
American President Elect Trump directly interfered with an internal Chinese matter by advocating for Taiwanese separatism.
Chinese have every right to be pissed the fuck off.
Trump also has suggested he might not defend Finland if Russia were to attack, what a fucking scumbag..

>international waters
>south china sea

nigga, change the name! CHANGE THE NAME!

He's Zhang 's cousin from back home

But Finland is not an ally of the US, is it?

>Watcha gonna do bout that,sharters?
drag you into another war my friendly bongostanian.

Are you gonna take that from China, m8? ARE YOU?

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

We are an ally just like NATO countries as of 2016 :^)

Trumpers need to deal with that. America exists to defend Finland and not get involved in retarded conflicts with China.

post bp

Take it easy, wang

支那猪

>raped by japan at pearl
>captured by iranians
>stolen by chinamen

US navy stronk

SHART IN MART

Why do we care about the south china sea anyways? Fuck the philippines and all those tiny island nations. China is the big dog on the block and they should be able do what they want in what is more or less their back yard.

This was the ship they stole it from. an unarmed oceanographic research ship manned by civilians.chicken shit move by china but what else do you expect?

>south china sea
>not chinese
lads it's in the fucking name

India owns a lot of real estate then.